Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
director Wrote:Get Kylie Tyler ( Ex Chat Back Channel 960) on your station,
I agree with tsurugi here, Kylie would be ideal though on 'The Pad'.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
08-04-2009 17:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

For the love of God, someone put Kylie on somewhere. (Sorry, fanboy mode... off).
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 18:05 by oopnorth.)
08-04-2009 18:04
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

Tintin Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:Hey Thanks!!

Really appreciate that, we have spent a lot of time in preparation! we aim to please you by getting who we consider the best girls to our channel!! if there's any girls who you'd like to see within our Elite Family let us know!!

Cheers! Smile

Norm x

PillowPants Wrote:Gotta say you guys have hit the ground running,impressive line up with the likes of Vikki T,Michelle Thorne and Alexa,you have put some other newish channels to shame with your professional start up deffo.Wink

Forget about the day time channels get Vikki T etc on the night shows Big Grin

would be great to see amy capri on there. she is so hot.
08-04-2009 18:14
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Hey Maffyew,

Well in all honesty, just to put you up to speed on the situation. I work along side one of the guys who built Vikki's site. He is a top designer and actually spent a fair amount of time designing the Playboy stuff out in America, both Vikki and him came across and joined forces with EliteTV to build our websites - obviously Vikki as a presenter/model. He sits right next to me!! lol :)This enables me to give you an honest answer of the teams thoughts at that point in time. Actually when the sensored parts aka heavily blackout parts of the images were actually done - again it was only for copy right protection purposes and really not meant to mislead anyone. I.e If you can see the whole picture on the screen why would you want to purchase it? you could in essence download copy and then upload to your mobile!?...

We and I can promise to be absolutely honest with you, because honestly why shouldn't we be? as far as pictures go that is the business, i completely agree, some companies do use the blackout banners to make the buyer think there's actually more than there is, but in this particular case that wasn't the case.
I know Vikki's Team pride themselves on the fans being happy with what was delivered, however as mentioned before there has been know feedback road, so clearly these issues have never been addressed to them before. but again as mentioned...sorry to go on, we at EliteTV will be proudly taking over all that is Vikki Thomas of course along with Vikki herself to deliver what we hope to be proud of......purely on the feedback and success of the site.

We will note it maybe an idea for us to actually describe wether the picture content is nude/topless/glamour to delete any doubts of misleading etc, however again as mentioned above, there probably will be a banner across certain images to protect copyright and also ensure pictures are not just stolen and uploaded to mobiles anyway.

Hope you understand?Smile unfortunately thats sometimes business, we have to pay for what we want to see etc.

Any more questions I'm more than happy to explain or even find an answer.

NormSmile x

p.s just for the record I actually had no idea i was clicked as a female on here!! lol - how do I change?? o also I merely put a wee x on the end of every message, cos its what I always do!! lol Smile x

haha Norm x

maffyew Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:The fantastic DIONNE DANIELS !!! & The uber sexy VIKKI THOMAS !!

Both as you have never seen them before!!! trust me i was at the shoot!!

Our site will be taking over Vikki's personal main site http://www.vikkithomas.net , she is so excited!!! As you may of noticed Vikki has been a different class since coming to EliteTV, the shoot we did yesterday!! honest to god!! I couldn't walk around for 2 hours! lol Smile well without a trouser mountain!! hehe, she is looking hotter and naughtier than ever!!

Hi Norm, as you guys seem to be open to suggestions, here's my opinion on something. Personally I'm always suspicious of heavily blacked out preview pics like Vikki has on her current site, especially when they are pay-per-view pics.

Some lesser reputable sites use that tactic to suggest there is more to see than there actually is and try and get away with it using the guise of censorship. You guys have mentioned that you're all about being open and honest with the fans and I respect that. Hence me figuring you might need your attention drawing to this as I noticed that Vikki's site and Elite's were constructed by the same company so it may be there tactic and not yours.

Eg.
[Image: vikki034.jpg]
[Image: vikki029.jpg]
[Image: vikki030.jpg]

from http://www.vikkithomas.net/photos.asp

What do you other guys think?
08-04-2009 18:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maffyew Offline
Junior Poster

Good point well made Norm and I'm in the industry myself so I've an appreciation of protecting copyright.

We've used stars on "key areas" and slimer covering bars in the past. Pixelation of certain bits is also a good way.

Either way, thanks for responding fella!
08-04-2009 18:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:p.s just for the record I actually had no idea i was clicked as a female on here!! lol - how do I change??

You can change the gender in your profile here Norm, under 'additional information' http://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?action=profile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
08-04-2009 18:26
EliteTV Rep

hahaa!!

Thanks bud,

I am now a man again!!! few!!Smile

Norm x

skateguy Wrote:
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:p.s just for the record I actually had no idea i was clicked as a female on here!! lol - how do I change??

You can change the gender in your profile here Norm, under 'additional information' http://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?action=profile
08-04-2009 18:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

As long as the images are big & members don't get black mailed, On Vikki's site all the pics are small & it black mails members.

Very hot babe but her site is crap!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-04-2009 19:14
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Hi Norm,
You mentioned your Elite TV and not BangBabes well that may be true at the nightime showing but during the daytime showing, your definitely an offshoot of the "Pad" with the gorgeous Michelle and the beautiful Vikki, who is still selecting her callers. I never knew the girl could do that as it was the Viewer who was paying for such a service !. Lets hope that Elite TV finds their own girls who become the Elite Girls !.
Many Thanks,
Gillyboy.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 19:45 by GillyboyTwo.)
08-04-2009 19:44
EliteTV Rep

Thanks for your understanding !!!??-

obviously a waste of my breathe - well noted.....

Hiya Tintin,

Noticed your post, mentioned it to Vikki, she seem to get quite upset to the fact you were not happy. If you know Vikki as you probably do, she is really lovely and would never go out to rip anyone off! she mentioned she was advised by her team to make pics smaller (well actually medium size) for a period of 1 month only for copyright reasons and also as a loyalty thing for members. Don't think it ever came into her head that you would be unhappy with the size of the pics?

As a neutral I can appreciate sometimes its really hard for the girls to please every single person! especially when its their first site, also to a certain extent these girls do need to protect their own copyrights, after all its their business, its how they make their money, they can't get t right for everyone especially when theirs no feedback roads. she said she will definately be talking to her team about it!! x

We are taking over Vikki's site, having access to all the current content, honestly I haven't noticed a problem with the size of images, actually the content within the site looks pretty damn hot, but then again I am a real fan of Vikki. We are taking over the site from May 1st and we are fully open to suggestions and feedback.

Hope you don't mind just mentioned again to Vikki on her break, she gonna give you a shout out, when she goes back on!!

Best

Norm x

Tintin Wrote:As long as the images are big & members don't get black mailed, On Vikki's site all the pics are small & it black mails members.

Very hot babe but her site is crap!
08-04-2009 20:32