Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-11-2021 21:17 )Rake Wrote:  
(02-11-2021 16:04 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I think that’s the drift of the business - S66 would probably like nothing better than a large constantly-changing roster of girls appearing only on the web. It’s been said they’re following the Chaturbate /MFC model, drawn by the low overheads.

It certainly looks that way Keith in some respects...yet they still have a foot dragging in the TV world. Here's my take on all this:

Personally I'd prefer they stayed on TV with conviction, and played to the subtle eroticism that "the rules" therein demand. I love the big name, long tenure girls. This was their USP and it worked big time. I fear they just haven't haven't the clout commercially or technically to compete with CB/MFC.

For a start, it seems to me that if they want to go down the Chaturbate/MFC road they need to dramatically upgrade their IT and technical capabilities. Many of the "from home" shows are shocking in respect of video quality: low resolution, pixellating, poorly lit, amateurish camera placement and framing, the list is endless. Add to that the cheap pervecams hardware producing even worse quality outputs.

Yes there are thousands and thousands of amateurish babes on CB/MFC making the same technical errors but the internal market marginalises them and the sheer volume of performers on CB/MFC mean there are hundreds at any one moment broadcasting in glorious HD and with great lighting and great camera hardware and superb cinematography and production values.

It appears that S66 know they are caught stood astride the 2 models, one foot in each camp, and cannot make up their mind where to jump?

You and me both brother!! Flogging a dead horse it might be, but I simply can't understand why they can't/wont marry the two - on the one hand - bringing a different and complimentary audience/interaction participant - and on the other - providing a second income stream.

Even if they are right (I don't believe so) and on screen would not compete with backstage in terms of 'profitability' you can't tell me that it wouldn't 'pay them on some level. Certainly wouldn't be a loss leader?? I would be literally gobsmacked if so!
02-11-2021 21:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I agree - the ideal model for me would be to treat TV as a glossy softcore shop window, and then offer webshows as a “Would you like to see more?” option for the girls (which is essentially what pervcam and OnlyFans offer). Problem is, phone calls are the channels’ least lucrative income stream, and TV the most expensive broadcasting medium.

If I were the god of babeshows, there’d be phone-only TV shows directed face-front to main cam, progressing to full-strength webshows, again to main cam, but performing for tips. But pervcam has killed that possibility stone dead.

Where have all the good times gone?
03-11-2021 10:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Except Atlanta does exactly that at BS. And babes like Georgia Brown (for instance) excel at the second part without the need for the first or hiding away on cam.

So, it must be that perv and paywalls remain a thing on the shows - to the extent they do - because most babes prefer to keep their hardest content less accessible to all and sundry. It can't be a commercial consideration across the board because that'd amount to calling Atlanta and Georgia stupid for doing the shows they do.

Of course customer demand naturally looks for variety in its interactions. (IOW, many guys value various degrees of exclusivity and intimacy when they spend. They look for those elements camming provides best.) And as such, the shows, as a whole, without these things as options would be lesser.

But the balance, currently, is all wrong I agree. Far too much is away from the big camera. Far too much "show" has been lost, far too much of the craft of expressing eroticism towards main cam has disappeared - the exact elements that brought us all to our spending in the first place. Many of us still require that performance to main form an essential part of our spends to this day but we are being ignored in many instances now. The industry focus is on telling guys it has to be one way; they should only expect and crave the near 1-on-1 style privacies. This is bollocks. Some babes may want it to be all the shows are but we know better and expect more.

Too many babes simply plonk themselves zoom-like in front of a camera; entitlement telling them they'll receive a positive outcome with nothing proffered to putting on the sort of display that feeds these pages; feeds famdom. Feeds the machine that keeps the very ship these babes work from afloat. The shows would be absolutely nowhere if they consisted of a ocean of paywalled camming. And yet the majority continue to plough on in the wrong direction regardless of all the former payers telling them why things have gone astray.

Imo, calling has died off on the shows, in part, because the industry refused to listen when guys said the service had been compromised. It put one customer above another and it has virtually stymied a crucial component of the shows' USP in doing so. The industry is doing the same again now in focusing on one sort of cammer to the exclusion of others. And in the end it may come down to the question: When does the resultant userbase become too niche for its own good.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021 17:04 by ShandyHand.)
03-11-2021 13:39
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

So disappointing to see some girls deliver their entire shows sideways, to a laptop screen on a desk, rarely or never facing the main camera. I mean, priorities!

03-11-2021 18:36
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I think the management here have a lot to answer for!!. They must have been less than open about their intentions when they recruited Eliza and brought Cara Steel back - to name but two.... Would they have joined (and then been summarily dumped or jumped ship after the proverbial 5 minutes with the channel??) had they known?? Others as well??
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 22:30 by hornball.)
07-11-2021 00:35
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

looks like S66 has got on the wrong side of ofcom again

https://rxtvinfo.com/2021/ofcom-sanction...at-channel

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
08-11-2021 21:07
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

Any ideas who the girl was that caused the issue?
08-11-2021 21:21
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

It says there have been at least five incidents this year, so it’s unlikely to be just one girl.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if S66 took this as Ofcom preparing to throw the book at them (not sure what a “statutory sanction” is), packed TV in completely and went web-only.

08-11-2021 21:37
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

Can read the full adjudication here with dates and times

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...l-2021.pdf
08-11-2021 21:41
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I did enjoy reading those transcripts - like the good old days of readers’ letter in the jazz mags.

The quotes with liberal use of Cunt sounded very much like Yasmine Lou or Georgie Darby’s style. Some of the others, possibly Jennifer Kelly (she does struggle to stay within the rules on TV).

08-11-2021 21:54