Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

baywatcher Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yet another night of dodgy studio66 scheduling,9 on the night schedule last night but only 4/5 actually appearing.
This cannot keep happening it needs to be sorted as Shadyhand and blastedkeith have said this channel needs to find a solution and an identity pretty quick.
It does have some good performers but also some lazy do nothings, it needs to let the good performers perform and the do nowts go and that includes management, camera crew so called studio staff.
The channel also needs everyone back in the studio or if working from home it must set levels of camera and lighting quality.
06-10-2021 14:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Online
Senior Poster

(06-10-2021 14:22 )baywatcher Wrote:  Yet another night of dodgy studio66 scheduling,9 on the night schedule last night but only 4/5 actually appearing.
This cannot keep happening it needs to be sorted as Shadyhand and blastedkeith have said this channel needs to find a solution and an identity pretty quick.
It does have some good performers but also some lazy do nothings, it needs to let the good performers perform and the do nowts go and that includes management, camera crew so called studio staff.
The channel also needs everyone back in the studio or if working from home it must set levels of camera and lighting quality.
Super idea,but good luck with it.S66 is a safe haven for the above mentioned.Nothing will change.
06-10-2021 21:20
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-10-2021 14:22 )baywatcher Wrote:  Yet another night of dodgy studio66 scheduling,9 on the night schedule last night but only 4/5 actually appearing.

I wouldn't surprise me if this was a ploy to draw people in to the site hoping to see their billed favourites. S66 knowing that despite the "no-shows" that never were going to show, a significant % of punters will stay and spend anyway on another babe. Bait-and-switch babeshow stylee...

Getting people into the shop is half the battle, then you can sell them pretty much anything they didn't want...

But that theory assumes S66 is a sentient, indeed crafty organisation...so it is more likely to be rank incompetence! Big GrinBounceHeart
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021 08:23 by Rake.)
07-10-2021 08:19
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2021 08:19 )Rake Wrote:  But that theory assumes S66 is a sentient, indeed crafty organisation...so it is more likely to be rank incompetence! Big GrinBounceHeart

I tend to favour Scenario B.

They’ve taken so much of our money that it’s tempting to think we are prey to some predictive machine-learning algorithm that feasts on our behavioural quirks and vulnerabilities to squeeze every last dime out of us.

In fact, all these scheduling snafus are probably just down to Jimmy-with-the-clipboard forgetting to update the spreadsheet! Lol
07-10-2021 09:49
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

If the misleading listings are meant to lure us into the sweet shop and keep us there, it doesn’t work. I saw on the guide yesterday that Ruby, Lucky and Ivy were meant to be on last night. I looked in last night at about 1am, saw that Ruby was there on her tod, and left.

Where have all the good times gone?
07-10-2021 10:27
Freeloaderthatsme Online
Senior Poster

Last night(Saturday) was dire.Jada does fri and sat ,same outfits,same position,same everything.A few months off would be beneficial for all concerned.
10-10-2021 21:18
FEDEDANELLA88 Offline
Senior Poster

Guys have a good weekend. I hope s66 will soon return to acceptable levels. The channel is crumbling.
The only good news: the possible return of Lola Knight tomorrow night.
15-10-2021 15:27
FEDEDANELLA88 Offline
Senior Poster

Tomorrow there should be an amazing 241 with Joa and Rocha. I hope s66 doesn't mess it up as usual.
15-10-2021 16:57
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I can recall I think just 3 good 241s on S66 - Dolly & Sasha, Nikita & Jennifer and the first Lexi & Macy. Apart from that, they’ve all been geared to pervcam, and I’m afraid Joa has form in that respect.

Where have all the good times gone?
15-10-2021 17:06
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(15-10-2021 17:06 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I can recall I think just 3 good 241s on S66 - Dolly & Sasha, Nikita & Jennifer and the first Lexi & Macy. Apart from that, they’ve all been geared to pervcam, and I’m afraid Joa has form in that respect.

Ashlyn/Kendall 2-4-1's were great, but they were 2 and a half years ago. Should have set the standard but 66 went the opposite way Rolleyes

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
15-10-2021 18:30