Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
I found the alleyway scene to be innovative and the lighting was excellent as it was for the sofa scene. I also liked the camera angle used for the sofa scene - or had the set just collapsed and the floor really did slope that badly... Wink

One of the new Elite TV innovations that I'm not keen on is the zoom picture in picture idea - can't justify why - just annoys me having part of the picture covered by a zoom of a breast. Conversely though, I really like how they dispense with the on-screen graphics for a short while very now and then.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
08-04-2009 14:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlackpoolRock Offline
Apprentice Poster

Lonerider Wrote:after all the different babechannels i have watched and all the different themes and sets i have seen, a babe standing in alleyway taking a call has to be the weirdest.

Maybe they were evacuated after the fire alarm went off Tongue

any news on tonight's schedule?? it all seems to have gone quiet from the Elite TV people
08-04-2009 14:39
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Hiya Peps,

Apologies for the lack of contact! I've been away and had a shoot with the girls yesterday so didn't have time to get some forum funtime in!!......now!! Smile

1. What a shoot!!! cannot wait for you to see the pics of the girls!! will defo be releasing some sneaky peaks for you boys in the next couple of days!!!

2. Things are heating up A????.......KACY the new girl?!!?? so we seem to be liking her aahhhh??? well....there will be more of her so stay tuned!!!, plus more new talent!!! xx

3. I can Officially confirm the first 2 websites to come in conjunction with http://www.elitetvonline.com on the 1st May will be:

The fantastic DIONNE DANIELS !!! & The uber sexy VIKKI THOMAS !!

Both as you have never seen them before!!! trust me i was at the shoot!!

Our site will be taking over Vikki's personal main site http://www.vikkithomas.net , she is so excited!!! As you may of noticed Vikki has been a different class since coming to EliteTV, the shoot we did yesterday!! honest to god!! I couldn't walk around for 2 hours! lol Smile well without a trouser mountain!! hehe, she is looking hotter and naughtier than ever!!

4. Paige & Alexa are on tonight!!!!

5. Glad and thankful of the feedback from last night!!! we really tried hard to make things unique and different for you!!! the girls loved it!!! keep the feedback and suggestions going!!!! we are listening!!!...Smile

6. Online web streaming - We are almost sorted!!! hopefully within the next couple of days you should be able to watch our Elite girls live over the Internet!!!!
ONLY at http://www.elitetvonline.com.

7. We aim to please and feel we are progressing very quickly!!!

Hope your enjoying!! please stay vocal, positive and constructive!!!

Best Smile

Norm xx

BlackpoolRock Wrote:
Lonerider Wrote:after all the different babechannels i have watched and all the different themes and sets i have seen, a babe standing in alleyway taking a call has to be the weirdest.

any news on tonight's schedule?? it all seems to have gone quiet from the Elite TV people
08-04-2009 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hazhard Away
Banned

BlackpoolRock Wrote:

Hopefully natalie heck Big Grin
08-04-2009 15:43
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Hey Norm good to see you about again thought thats were u might have been as you did mention the other week that you were shooting the girls this week.
I cant wait to see what Dionne's site looks like as she was stunning last night couldnt take me eyes off her tell her to keep up the good work Tongue.
Was good to see somthing diffrent with the allyway an the 2 camera zoom thing. Keep up the good work an looking forward to them pic previews.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 15:48 by Wazo.)
08-04-2009 15:46
Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

Thanks Wazo!!Smile

I will certainly pass that on to her!!!

N xSmile

Wazo Wrote:Hey Norm good to see you about again thought thats were u might have been as you did mention the other week that you were shooting the girls this week.
I cant wait to see what Dionne's site looks like as she was stunning last night couldnt take me eyes off her tell her to keep up the good work Tongue.
Was good to see somthing diffrent with the allyway an the 2 camera zoom thing. Keep up the good work an looking forward to them pic previews.
08-04-2009 15:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maffyew Offline
Junior Poster

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:The fantastic DIONNE DANIELS !!! & The uber sexy VIKKI THOMAS !!

Both as you have never seen them before!!! trust me i was at the shoot!!

Our site will be taking over Vikki's personal main site http://www.vikkithomas.net , she is so excited!!! As you may of noticed Vikki has been a different class since coming to EliteTV, the shoot we did yesterday!! honest to god!! I couldn't walk around for 2 hours! lol Smile well without a trouser mountain!! hehe, she is looking hotter and naughtier than ever!!

Hi Norm, as you guys seem to be open to suggestions, here's my opinion on something. Personally I'm always suspicious of heavily blacked out preview pics like Vikki has on her current site, especially when they are pay-per-view pics.

Some lesser reputable sites use that tactic to suggest there is more to see than there actually is and try and get away with it using the guise of censorship. You guys have mentioned that you're all about being open and honest with the fans and I respect that. Hence me figuring you might need your attention drawing to this as I noticed that Vikki's site and Elite's were constructed by the same company so it may be there tactic and not yours.

Eg.
[Image: vikki034.jpg]
[Image: vikki029.jpg]
[Image: vikki030.jpg]

from http://www.vikkithomas.net/photos.asp

What do you other guys think?
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 15:53 by maffyew.)
08-04-2009 15:51
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:As you may of noticed Vikki has been a different class since coming to EliteTV, the shoot we did yesterday!! honest to god!! I couldn't walk around for 2 hours! lol Smile well without a trouser mountain!!

Even though it says female in your profile and you sign off your messages with kisses? Hmm, I'm thinking that Cherryryder would have liked you Norm! Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
08-04-2009 15:52
director Offline
Junior Poster

Get Kylie Tyler ( Ex Chat Back Channel 960) on your station,
08-04-2009 17:10
tsurugi Offline
Banned

director Wrote:Get Kylie Tyler ( Ex Chat Back Channel 960) on your station,