Account Closed

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I hope she does Big Grin
11-07-2010 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I take it nobody else caught Michelle Thorne's sales pitch on saturday.While I was surfing the other channels Michelle came on the mic with this(I wasn't recording so it's not word for word)

"Come on guys I want you wanking those cocks on the phone to me.I need fucking.I want you on the phones shooting your loads"
eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised
Put's the B******d channel to shame for on mic advertising!!

She didn't bat an eyelid afterwards so I am assuming she had the blessing of the producer or there was no-one in the studio at the time

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 12:21 by speedybert.)
12-07-2010 12:20
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

michelle's always filth on the mic i remember another thing she said the previous nightshow

"i want you to gangbang me, i want a cock in my mouth, a cock in my pussy and a cock im my arse"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2010 12:51
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

I really like it when Sophia is on the mic, proper filthy minx.
12-07-2010 13:14
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(12-07-2010 12:20 )speedybert Wrote:  I take it nobody else caught Michelle Thorne's sales pitch on saturday.While I was surfing the other channels Michelle came on the mic with this(I wasn't recording so it's not word for word)

"Come on guys I want you wanking those cocks on the phone to me.I need fucking.I want you on the phones shooting your loads"

She didn't bat an eyelid afterwards so I am assuming she had the blessing of the producer or there was no-one in the studio at the time

I expect the reason no one else mentioned it is because most of us are used to it now,Michelle has been doing this for a few weeks now,apparently it was the norm sometime back.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-07-2010 13:30
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(12-07-2010 13:30 )bombshell Wrote:  
(12-07-2010 12:20 )speedybert Wrote:  I take it nobody else caught Michelle Thorne's sales pitch on saturday.While I was surfing the other channels Michelle came on the mic with this(I wasn't recording so it's not word for word)

I expect the reason no one else mentioned it is because most of us are used to it now,Michelle has been doing this for a few weeks now,apparently it was the norm sometime back.

First time I'd seen her say it.Didn't realise she does it all the time.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
12-07-2010 14:22
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Michelle is a master at dirty talk on the mic, but it's only over the last 4 to 6 weeks, that she's got really filthy with it. Tongue Sophia and Hannah in their nurse 2-4-1 the other night, was another good example, as they were nearly as filthy. I loved the round of applause by the crew at the end, when Sophia said "were basically just a couple of filthy whores, who just want to get fucked", her words not mine. But I think it illustrates that Elite have relaxed the rules a bit when it comes to filthy talk on the mic.

And in my opinion, it's a welcome change, as it gives you a taster of what you get on the phones, for anyone who has not called before.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 16:55 by aceman65.)
12-07-2010 16:53
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(12-07-2010 16:53 )aceman65 Wrote:  Michelle is a master at dirty talk on the mic, but it's only over the last 4 to 6 weeks, that she's got really filthy with it. Tongue Sophia and Hannah in their nurse 2-4-1 the other night, was another good example, as they were nearly as filthy. I loved the round of applause by the crew at the end, when Sophia said "were basically just a couple of filthy whores, who just want to get fucked", her words not mine. But I think it illustrates that Elite have relaxed the rules a bit when it comes to filthy talk on the mic.

And in my opinion, it's a welcome change, as it gives you a taster of what you get on the phones, for anyone who has not called before.

It certainly a step up from the day when the Girls used to keep saying stuff like "Come on guys we want you to grab your CLOCKS and TOMMY TANK for us" Rolleyes
12-07-2010 17:05
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(12-07-2010 17:05 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(12-07-2010 16:53 )aceman65 Wrote:  Michelle is a master at dirty talk on the mic, but it's only over the last 4 to 6 weeks, that she's got really filthy with it. Tongue Sophia and Hannah in their nurse 2-4-1 the other night, was another good example, as they were nearly as filthy. I loved the round of applause by the crew at the end, when Sophia said "were basically just a couple of filthy whores, who just want to get fucked", her words not mine. But I think it illustrates that Elite have relaxed the rules a bit when it comes to filthy talk on the mic.

It certainly a step up from the day when the Girls used to keep saying stuff like "Come on guys we want you to grab your CLOCKS and TOMMY TANK for us" Rolleyes

lol so true!!laugh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
12-07-2010 17:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

AHH, to be Stewart for an evening must be nice!

I wouldn't have shown my face though Smile
16-07-2010 00:08