Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bazzer53 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
who was the gorgeous bust brunnette on last nyt?
07-04-2009 19:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

bazzer53 Wrote:who was the gorgeous bust brunnette on last nyt?

Kacy

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-04-2009 19:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

well tonights show started pretty strong with the voyuer cam in the corner after 20 mins it dissapeared never to return. would have been better if they didnt put that feature on till after 12 when it could have been put to good use.
the show got tamer and tamer after that. the girls get there to bollix out but theres no energy there. they dont look like there having fun and there just going through the motions most of the time. they seemed to loose all interest after 1:30 AM which is about the time i did.
i duno what there definaiton of elite is maybe there aiming for as few viewers as possable, and still pay the girls.
seriously if there gona go up against the likes of bangbabes and babestation they gota up there game some as its starting to look second rate along side there more well established competition.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-04-2009 04:39
G@Z! Offline
Banned

well i'm please to say it elite tv is better then chat back so going well so far Wink (only when juliet ain't on Big Grin)
but it is deffo better then hotel voyuer Smile
oh yeah better then dirty talk too and that is saying something look at me all i am doing is dissing the rubbish channels can i put elite tv in this category yet only time will tell Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 04:58 by G@Z!.)
08-04-2009 04:45
maffyew Offline
Junior Poster

I'm really surprised nobody has made a comment about last nights show yet?
(The excellent josh1979 has it here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5938)

I've only briefly flicked over to this channel in the past when the likes of Carmel have been on or it's been two girls perched together on the steps in a dimly lit room but I have to say last night was absolutely killer!

Without doubt, the sections where you guys were cutting from girl to girl on different sets was the best I've ever seen on any of these channels. I think this was by and large due to Alexa's performance. I've seen her on Bangbabes a lot and found her succeptible to looking bored but last night she was in a league of her own, slightly outshining Dionne as well I thought which is no easy task.

The outfits were outstanding and so were the girls. For the first time the whole package said elite to me and that's what I think you guys should be aiming for in my humble opinion. Absolute top quality girls who don't look tacky or cheap. I worry that if you guys continue on with the likes of Carmel and also some of the suggestions here for girls like Alex Adams and Darryl Morgan etc that the channel will deteriorate. I think there's something in the name elite that should show in the girls you hire. Alexa and Dionne are absolutely flawless visually and that's the definition of elite for me.

I think you guys also really stumbled on something during the different scenes in that you didn't have the girls doing that dumb on all fours ass-shaking thing which all the other channels have. The girls looked to be going from modelling pose to modelling pose for quite a while and looked absolutely fantastic. I defy anybody to say that a girl on all fours looking bored and shaking her ass looks anything near as good as Alexa sat on a chair with her legs spread wide looking suggestively at the camera. That said, the show did get a bit boring for me once you reached the last stretch with Alexa sat on the bed but I appreciate it's a bit difficult to cut from scene to scene with only one girl on.

Superb job though guys. You're really on to something.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 16:36 by maffyew.)
08-04-2009 12:09
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

i agree with some of the points made by our resident critic Hexit and maffyew. Thought the show last nite with the differing scenes and outfits was great. Zoom cam was also good in parts. Girls looked hot without over doing the ass shaking, bouncing up and down routine that is seen on every other channel. Both girls are stunners and it worked well while both were on. it worked to the girls strengths. Dont think they looked as bored as they did on bangbabes. The show has definitely brought more emphasis on the girls. They will continue to improve. I did think the two-girl scenes were a little lame. we have seen dionne in action with paige ashley with sum nipple licking. but then again, Amanda and Dani were very lame the other night in comparison to past exploits. Maybe the girls have been told to tone it down? All in All, thought the show was very good last night. The show is certainly going in the right direction. I could even say its already the best of the rest after babestation and bangbabes? Hope we see Kacy again.

Alleyway part was great. its different

[Image: snapshot16-0e1ce6df19.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 14:33 by Josh.)
08-04-2009 13:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

please don't do the alleyway again it looked tacky
08-04-2009 13:29
maffyew Offline
Junior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:please don't do the alleyway again it looked tacky

Honestly?
[Image: snapshot1-c45e59ce1d.jpg]
* Credit to josh1979 for the pic

I can see your point in relation to when the alley was shown from above a bit and you could see various set props on the floor. That didn't look ace.

Otherwise I thought it was great and fed a fantasy which is what the channel tries to do from what I can tell (whilst making money of course). Particularly liked the bit when Alexa had her leg up on the opposite wall. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 14:06 by maffyew.)
08-04-2009 14:04
G@Z! Offline
Banned

forget about me i know i was suppose to look at the girl but i could not stop looking at the set for some reason Shy
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2009 14:21 by G@Z!.)
08-04-2009 14:21
Hazhard Away
Banned

after all the different babechannels i have watched and all the different themes and sets i have seen, a babe standing in alleyway taking a call has to be the weirdest.
08-04-2009 14:28