Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
That's what I would think too why the list is that big, most of the girls added to the list, are girls only working via webcam via St66, and once they are able to reopen the studios, I would imagine they wil trim that list down a touch or two or spilt the list into two sections possibly - studio only girls and webcam only girls. I wonder if St66 are still taking 30% from the web based girls earnings if they have onlyfans pages.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2020 17:19 by lovebabes56.)
01-05-2020 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah time will tell but I'll tell you this. I think that we're enjoying a golden age here Important
A couple of years ago you'd have three girls on and it was all one platform: Sky, phones.
It's been an explosion....and the effect of the lockdown, that's resulted in a variety that would not have happened without.
You don't have to agree with me but try to set aside the picture quality for a moment
01-05-2020 17:30
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would agree but I think the picture quality will be something they have to look at over time

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-05-2020 18:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-05-2020 17:30 )Chrisst Wrote:  Yeah time will tell but I'll tell you this. I think that we're enjoying a golden age here Important
A couple of years ago you'd have three girls on and it was all one platform: Sky, phones.
It's been an explosion....and the effect of the lockdown, that's resulted in a variety that would not have happened without.
You don't have to agree with me but try to set aside the picture quality for a moment

Golden age is probably taking it a bit far but the web only era (beginning March 2019) has certainly offered up much vital new scope for many advances in the services available to guys. More recently the restrictions around the virus have precipitated the sweeping away of the final remnants of the era before that date and allowed proper market forces to take hold in the industry at long last. There is now proper competition in terms of what babes do for their money. The punter has proper choices in terms of what he is looking for, with true variety available to him at last. This is such that babes that overly restrict the variety in their services now appear backwards looking and old fashioned.

The often poor picture quality is a big negative atm but I agree hopefully it'll be addressed as things return to some form of normality. There is much to look forward to in the new advances we've seen of late (particularly the use of audio on cam and the engagement on the new chatboxes). These massive positives can't be allowed to dwindle on the return to the studios.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2020 21:16 by ShandyHand.)
01-05-2020 21:14
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(01-05-2020 17:30 )Chrisst Wrote:  It's been an explosion....and the effect of the lockdown, that's resulted in a variety that would not have happened without.

I don't think the lockdown has had any effect. Studio 66 had over 100 girls on their books BEFORE the lockdown, even if they weren't all listed on their website at the time.

The big recruitment push and expansion of their roster actually began about a year ago. Most of the new girls have been cam only though and haven't been offered TV work.
02-05-2020 02:15
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2020 02:15 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I don't think the lockdown has had any effect. Most of the new girls have been cam only though and haven't been offered TV work.

I think I'd say that if I watch on Sky.
I watch Web Only and Freeview and the effect of lockdown is that each girl now has two chat boxes and live audio. Before they had to share chat and live audio didn't work.
A further effect is that each one can use the resources differently.
Nearly every girl has done Web Only and Webcam.
There's only Sky and Freeview so few can do TV and I think some refuse it because of their experience earning by webcamming.
02-05-2020 04:01
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

How do we know this is an effect of the lockdown though? I mean why wouldn't they have introduced these changes anyway?
02-05-2020 04:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ They would most likely. But what is being discussed is the acceleration and emphasis this period has brought to new factors at play. The need to innovate and adapt to new forms of engagement and interaction has been almost palpable at times. Remarkable for an industry that's usually glacial in its approach to change.

Variety is about so much more than the number of babes on a roster.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-05-2020 09:27
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

Still fuming st66 not puttin paige p on any of the tv channels wed or thursday she was only on web and my internet was down so hope they change it up tonite and allow her on screen
02-05-2020 15:17
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2020 23:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Chloe Love leaving s66 had nothing to do with how bad s66 is whatsoever, it’s because of what was going on in her life away from her shows, including isolating herself as she thought she may have coronavirus & other very serious issues that she is still dealing with now even though she’s back at bs.

Plus as has been said Chloe left s66 about 5 weeks ago

Life is more important then flashing your tits and arse.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-05-2020 22:16