Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(02-07-2010 03:56 )reactionz Wrote:  
(01-07-2010 21:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can see why your saying that bombshell and do think elite has lost a little sparkle, but still its a lot better than a lot of babeshows at the moment elite are probably in the spell of being quiet having been pushing the boundaries. just the usual cycle of being hot for a while and then have a spell where they are quiet

This fella sure does know his onions. Very succinctly put.

P.S. Is it just my Sky dish being moody but does anyone else have the problem that when ever there is the slightest puff of wind or a drop of rain it screws up channel 965? 914 is always fine through it though.

I have the same problem when it rains, I tend to lose the babe channels first. I think the Sky installers forgot to waterproof the LNB's. Or they installed a batch of duff ones.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 18:16 by aceman65.)
02-07-2010 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Is it just me or does anyone else find the set with the flashing squares in the background look awful when your trying to do caps especially if yeah capping off the webstream.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 18:42 by Wazo.)
02-07-2010 18:42
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-07-2010 18:42 )Wazo Wrote:  Is it just me or does anyone else find the set with the flashing squares in the background look awful when your trying to do caps especially if yeah capping off the webstream.

Oh, it really is a nightmare to get any decent caps when the girls are on the set. Sad
02-07-2010 19:06
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Elite's roster looks very strong now. Both day and nights. Look through the current one on the site, I can't pick a 'bad' shift. The only criticism I can see is the solo morning stints.

Ava is a good addition, hope she is not temporary, but fear she might be. The mysterious abscence of Lucy and Mellisa is strange, hope they are back soon, as with them in the mix, it pretty much seals the deal.

Dionne back is a massive nights boost, they just need to keep all their stars healthy.
02-07-2010 19:21
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

very well said bcl. dont know about lucy but think the reason why melissa isnt on at the moment is because she is very busy outside elite as she was recenly signed to be a zoo babe for lads mag zoo so is probably busy with that. elite did have that wobble in april when several babes left mainly for bluebird but elite has steadily rebuilt itself with fantastic babes like. kitty lea, sophia knight, hannah prentice, caty cole and mica on nights, and alice goodwin, ava blue, sammie pennington,, rachael and becky on days

whilst elite doesnt have as many channels or babes as the other channels, they more than make up for it in quality

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2010 19:48
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(02-07-2010 19:21 )bcl Wrote:  Elite's roster looks very strong now. Both day and nights. Look through the current one on the site, I can't pick a 'bad' shift. The only criticism I can see is the solo morning stints.

Ava is a good addition, hope she is not temporary, but fear she might be.

This saturday's breakfast has Hannah Martin & Rachel Louise, bcl, but point taken about the solo mornings, but with Sammie, Becky & Ava occupying the bed/sofa this week can we really complain. Big Grin In relation to Ava's return, it was confirmed to me by herself today that she is back to stay. Mornings & daytimes only for the foreseeable future. Still, not complaining as it's a pleasure to see her back on Elite & not in the hands of Bluebird. Big Laugh Where she could have been according to their lists that had her down twice as Ava Blue & Jodie Dart, which she thought quite amusing. As Jamie himself said "Quality over quantity" & Elite always seem to have that in quantity for sure.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
02-07-2010 20:12
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Great news, think she makes a good addition to the day shifts, where the girls seemed to be thinner spread. Possibly solo mornings during the week is a business decision, I can see that not many calls come in then. Sat and Sunday mornings could well need 2 girls with the late night stragglers returning home.
02-07-2010 20:19
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

thanks for the news that ava is back on elite for good, shame its on days and breakfast club but not complaining either as she is another good addition to elite. glad she found that the was on the bluebird lists twice amusing. so bluebird will have to find 2 babes now lol

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 20:21 by Rammyrascal.)
02-07-2010 20:21
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

(02-07-2010 18:42 )Wazo Wrote:  Is it just me or does anyone else find the set with the flashing squares in the background look awful when your trying to do caps especially if yeah capping off the webstream.

Actually I'm good mates with the CIA's top code-breaker and he assures me that those flashing squares are actually a sophisticated subliminal messaging system designed to make us rebel against western capitalism and that Elite's boss Jamie's surname is actually 'Bin-Laden'. He could be mistaken I dunno...
03-07-2010 01:19
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I've been looking back through the threads a bit, and this observation has been bugging me.

I know both Caty & Sophia like doing 2-4-1's, but is the sweetie jar session on the 19th June, the only time they've done a 2-4-1 with each other?

Because if that's the case, it seems a bit odd that two babes that love doing 2-4-1's, have only done one with each other. Surprised and I'm a bit confused as why that is.

I'm sure if I've missed any sessions, someone will point it out.
04-07-2010 01:07