Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2020 20:09 )Chrisst Wrote:  It varies.
One thing I've noticed is that the shifts have responsibility for their own part of the guide.
Therefore if a presenter's is to start at 18.00 instead 17.00 and finish at 23.00 instead of 22.00 then two individuals will amend the guide since the night shift starts at 22.00.
Gallerys66 has remarked before that they are responsible for ensuring the presenter's appearance but not the guide.

I’ve always said don’t treat the schedule/guide as accurate, better to check the babeshow babe’s twitter/social media

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2020 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-04-2020 15:04 )winsaw Wrote:  possibly for some but for many being away from their friends and the fun of the studio is hard, plus many girls have very normal lives husband, boyfriend, kids, running a house all the normal stuff we all do, and they like to have the 2 things separate, how many of us would like to take work home not many would be my guess,

Yep & that’s why the vast majority of babeshow babes appear on the shows and elsewhere when working use modelling names instead of their real names, so they can keep their real life & babeshow life separate

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 17:29 by Rammyrascal.)
04-04-2020 16:17
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I've noticed a logo or watermark on the screen this evening for Manycams.com.
Presumably then that is the provider of S66's current platform. They have a website and a forum section that I'd want to read but maybe someone here that's more tech savey would like to read it. Ten to one some of the queries on it might be from S66!!
04-04-2020 20:20
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ Manycams is just webcam software, they must be using the free version because the paid version doesn't have the watermark. Must be cost cutting Big Grin

04-04-2020 21:35
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Mmm,
Would you think that the paid version would give them better than 480p?
And what about the clock. It's stuck on 15.57.01. Could that be resposible for the synchronisation problem that bedevilled the mics in the studio?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 22:54 by Chrisst.)
04-04-2020 22:48
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

For crying out loud will Studio 66 move that fucking on screen banner that do be covering Paige Phillips most of the time when shes on the channel.

Because she puts the camera too close to herself which many do with them doing these shows from home.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 23:30 by Taon777.)
05-04-2020 23:23
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2020 23:23 )Taon777 Wrote:  For crying out loud will Studio 66 move that fucking on screen banner that do be covering Paige Phillips most of the time when shes on the channel.

Because she puts the camera too close to herself which many do with them doing these shows from home.

No OSG on the website old chap.
06-04-2020 07:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Too often the babeshows have become tiresome of late. Too much artifical bts manipulation of services is a major culprit.

The shows are supposed to be simple. Babes offer services. Punter decides whether to pay, based on what he sees. If he does, he gets what he wants and everyone beams with happiness. Hopefully, this inspires others to do the same as it leaves only good vibes to be imparted.

But some insiders think this all too simple apparently. Here's my example from yesterday - see what you think happened...

Heather had been wonderful all day. Engaging, just the sufficient amount of chat in the boxes at the right moments; clearly holding her callers and getting the so inclined off in the right way; striking in her poses and movement onscreen; often magnificently teasing, as her outfits struggled to contain that awesome frame. Perv too, effectively built in content as the day progressed - judging from the times I was on it.

This all despite 66's now notoriously atrocious tech affecting her output for hours early on in the day (no phone for her first hour, flaky perv not loading for more than half the day). Main cam had not had too many problems however (some buffering/loading issues) - not once it got sorted after restarts for H's breaks anyway.

Then it comes to her major stroking session number two in the evening (I didn't see number one an hour or so before so can't comment on that). All is going superb. H is on her back in the middle of her big bed, her hands doing their thing, her outfit half pulled down uncovering that stupendous chest and cleavage at rest (or at slight giggle Wink ). Main cam is hot (side view full frame of her body - H has become excellent for not cropping), perv is molten with that special creeping intensity that the best sessions have. Then, out of nowhere, her paywall only logo is upped over the main cam feed. Literally wtf! Instant boner killer for me.

Now my question is who cut that feed? H was nowhere near her lappy and hadn't been for ages. Her hands were busy. She was entirely occupied.

It looked for all the world like someone decided the main cam images were too hot. And that (oft promo'd) dual cam pictures are not part of the service on offer, at least not when they don't want them to be!

Now H had been so consistently solid that I'm disinclined to believe in her involvement with this. Could she overule it in anycase? Especially not bang in the midst of things lol! Important Indeed I'd encourage any punter to spend their money with her regardless, she is superb at what she does when in form.Important But just watch for 66 pulling such crap as in that moment... and, please, if you value the eroticism of seeing two hot angles of a babe at once and the heat garnered by a raging crowd at your back... then just don't accept that value being pulled away from your paid entertainment. Especially when it's not the babe who's deciding those timings.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020 10:13 by ShandyHand.)
06-04-2020 10:03
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

S66 almost seem to be actively trying to narrow their audience, weeding out customers with any kind of discernment (more sense than money) while some of us still cling on because of nostalgia for what the shows used to be.

They're looking more and more like a poor man's Chaturbate, except that to get much out of it you've gotta be rich.
06-04-2020 11:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
icy12 Offline
Banned

Just think of the old days when you had real quality girls on nights and day shows that were on a decent rota, loved the job and had plenty of fans. Those girls that made S66 by making sure that revenue and callers were coming in as compared to today. If S66 started out from now with the current crop of very average looking girls, poor streams and technical issues and lack of callers/ subscribers, then the channel would fail within a few months. The girls that have left S66 to go to BS or leave to do other things is great and we can only see the rapid decline of the channel in the last few years and we shall see if it lasts until the need of the year...

Heather Kay is a beautiful girl and yet let down with poor streaming, less than 480p quality picture (HD has been out now for 13 years and 4K out for 4 years).
06-04-2020 11:21