Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2020 22:25 )icy12 Wrote:  Izzy must have the most unrealistic tip-goal in the history of the Babechannels.

'4800 (£480) odd tips for naughty tricks'

All in 480p quality

We'll see how much happens then lol

All her tip goals are daft.. someone needs to explain to her we only need tip goals from her where she shows us her tits,arse or pussy.Big Grin:
22-03-2020 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What was she asking?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-03-2020 00:33
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

I see Heather Kay as usual is doing her cam show from home that she has been doing for months now.

It would be great if Heather did the cam shows that are seen like the rest of the woman are doing.

As bad as these cam shows do be it would be just amazing to see the damn beautiful Heather again.

Plus we have not got a real look at her new bigger tits since she got them done late last year with just quick glimpses at them on her webshows when she was seen last in studio in December gone.
24-03-2020 01:40
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

Heather Kay, Gracie Adams, Anna Arris never appear on screen when camming from home. Not sure why this is.
25-03-2020 17:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-84F7_5E7BA0DB.jpg]

Here's something that i'm gonna have to attend to so don't you miss out either guys Smile
25-03-2020 19:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^if you speak to Fern say hello to her for me from her teddy bear

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2020 19:43 by lovebabes56.)
25-03-2020 19:43
Sneakyr Offline
Senior Poster

I am probably really late to the party here but can anyone tell me what’s happened to Paige Green?
26-03-2020 23:27
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(26-03-2020 23:27 )Sneakyr Wrote:  I am probably really late to the party here but can anyone tell me what’s happened to Paige Green?

You haven't heard Huh shes gone...... home

I miss Amber Coen
26-03-2020 23:30
icy12 Offline
Banned

'It is better to go to Chaturbate or MFC, they are cheaper, with full HD/4K cam and more interactive. I don't understand how people waste money and time on webcam with the quality and lighting of the 80s and static girls(head and shoulder).
Probably the Covid-19 has killed the babe channels too Cry
A shame because now that people are banned from going outside (at least in my country/Spain) they could have earned a lot of money'.

VERY TRUE!!!!
26-03-2020 23:34
icy12 Offline
Banned

''I guess my post will end in oblivion ...... Smile
I think S66 needs a boss, manager or someone who knows how this business works.

The TV shows can not be worse but well, the TV shows are dying.
The future is in the cam shows.
Web Only Shows are just perve cam shows so they are a waste of time because if you call you will see the same or less than on TV, maybe S66 should rename these shows to Web-only head show, Web-only wall show, Web-only show pillow, Web-only chair show ..........Smile

Babestation seems to be one step ahead and it seems that they have realised what their customers want to see in these shows.
People want to interact with the girls in the mainstream and not just see a piece of meat in the pervecam, since Babestation has introduced the vibratoy in the shows the girls do less private shows, curtain shows ... so I guess they are making more money than before.

Now S66 is hiring camgirls to do cam shows from the S66 website. Another mistake, who is going to pay 3 pounds/minute to see an unknown girl? Confused you have hundreds of girls for free on MFC and Chaturbate.
I wonder if someone in S66 has seen as MFC and Chaturbate works. The future isn't private shows, more people you have in your room the more chances you have to earn money.
Do you imagine a girl with more than 30,000 users in S66?

They increasingly distance to customers and that is going to be the death of these channels. Only with fanboys, they will not survive.
I don't bother now who is in Web-only show when you know you will not see anything interesting.............. I prefer to go to MFC or Chaturbate.

The next chapter will be "why girls don't show their faces during their shows or cam shows." lol

VERY TRUE!!
26-03-2020 23:42