Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
These, as I like to call them "drowning in a bath" camshows are fucking brutal. Girls just lying there for hours with only their foreheads and kneecaps showing.
Far too many of them doing this crap now.
20-03-2020 00:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2020 00:58 )mikeybhoy73 Wrote:  These, as I like to call them "drowning in a bath" camshows are fucking brutal. Girls just lying there for hours with only their foreheads and kneecaps showing.

You do know s66 are doing this at the moment because they’ve temporarily shut the studios due to Coronavirus so the babes are doing shows from home

Piper Niven Superfan
20-03-2020 01:21
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

What's that got to do with them putting on really lazy poor shows?

Some of the other girls like Serenity are great and put on a great show from home with a smile on their face.
20-03-2020 01:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Nothing, just seemed on first reading you were having a go at s66 for just doing cam shows tonight without knowing it was because of the Coronavirus. Do agree, some babes are better than others

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2020 02:01 by Rammyrascal.)
20-03-2020 01:35
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2020 21:32 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^are you saying that getting Studio66 stream to TV quality is more complicated than flying the space shuttle? lol

No I'm not saying that. It's not complicated at all. You just need to meet the quality requirements.

The standard of cams they use on Live Jasmine for example should look pretty good if routed to TV.
20-03-2020 03:25
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(20-03-2020 01:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-03-2020 00:58 )mikeybhoy73 Wrote:  These, as I like to call them "drowning in a bath" camshows are fucking brutal. Girls just lying there for hours with only their foreheads and kneecaps showing.

You do know s66 are doing this at the moment because they’ve temporarily shut the studios due to Coronavirus so the babes are doing shows from home

So how does that explain that Studio 66 are the only company out of all the three have decided to not run the shows from the studio for the last 4 days when Xpanded & Babestation are doing the shows as normal in studio?

Which im sure its optional for any of the women on Xpanded or Babestation to not come in if they wanted to be safe at home.
But with Studio 66 its basically the management saying screw this we are not coming into the studio building at all & all ye ladys have to do your own shows from home with next to useless video quailty to add to it.

Haven't Studio 66 been leaving all their women do their shows from home for months now as it is already.
Hell Sophie Reade did it for a month straight in December with her completly useless home nightshows id say she never care if she doesn't have to come into that building ever again as long as she can just do her statue routine at home & get easy money.

So with this god damn virus fucking up all the world it just so happens to be best excuse anyway for the crowd running this channel to continue on what they have being doing for months on end now with the state of how this company is running this channel.

If we all think how bad most nights are when the women are in the studio doing next to nothing fucking hell these shows from home with them using their own cameras & completely no movement going on are just flate out useless nightshows performances all together.

I mean from the bad video quality like it was 2005 or older & then i do not get it at all wouldn't you think at home these women would be able to put on a more entertaining performance & move about but these terrible shows for the last 4 days are just way worse than ones done in the studio building.

But no doubt anyway if this virus gets worse im sure all the babe channels will be stopped even doing the shows from home id say would be the last thing on the all womens mind to be doing what so ever.

But as it stands now again theres next no effort put into the shows from home with not a damn interest in actually putting a performance involving movement & just terrible looking video quality.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2020 08:52 by Taon777.)
20-03-2020 04:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-03-2020 04:47 )Taon777 Wrote:  
(20-03-2020 01:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

So how does that explain that Studio 66 are the only company out of all the three have decided to not run the shows from the studio for the last 4 days when Xpanded & Babestation are doing the shows as normal in studio?

Which im sure its optional for any of the women on Xpanded or Babestation to not come in if they wanted to be safe at home.
But with Studio 66 its basically the management saying screw this we are not coming into the studio building at all & all ye ladys have to do your own shows from home with next to useless video quailty to add to it.

Haven't Studio 66 been leaving all their women do their shows from home for months now as it is already.
Hell Sophie Reade did it for a month straight in December with her completly useless home nightshows id say she never care if she doesn't have to come into that building ever again as long as she can just do her statue routine at home & get easy money.

So with this god damn virus fucking up all the world it just so happens to be best excuse anyway for the crowd running this channel to continue on what they have being doing for months on end now with the state of how this company is running this channel.

If we all think how bad most nights are when the women are in the studio doing next to nothing fucking hell these shows from home with them using their own cameras & completely no movement going on are just flate out useless nightshows performances all together.

I mean from the bad video quality like it was 2005 or older & then i do not get it at all wouldn't you think at home these women would be able to put on a more entertaining performance & move about but these terrible shows for the last 4 days are just way worse than ones done in the studio building.
I'm sure if it was an option for BS & Xpanded babes they would choose not to go in, but maybe it hasn't reached that stage with the channels, but then again I am sure that they would have to be thinking about it at some point, sooner or later. I'm sure the Studio management have put everybody's health first Before they made the decision to close the studio.

I would say that probably some babes have better quality cams than others and some have probably a tried and trusted quality cam that they may have used for a good number of years without problems and it depends how a babe sets up the camera and which room they use in their house (or apartment) to do their show.
One thing I think they have to consider (and I'm sure not many of them think about it at times), and that is, that if they are doing daytime shows I would hope they will consider using as much natural light as well to enhance the show too

But above all else if anything, we should all agree that this all has come about because of an unprecedented event in our lifetime that has changed pretty much nearly every aspect of broadcasting and the babe channels are no exception and the babes themselves are adapting pretty much like everybody else.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-03-2020 05:23
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

I think I've come to the realization that I value good picture quality above anything else. I absolutely cannot reach climax to these pixilated home shows. It's very worrying Huh
20-03-2020 13:32
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(20-03-2020 04:47 )Taon777 Wrote:  So how does that explain that Studio 66 are the only company out of all the three have decided to not run the shows from the studio for the last 4 days when Xpanded & Babestation are doing the shows as normal in studio?

None of us know what the personal circumstances of the production staff are. They won't have the numbers that Bs have and it probably only needs a couple of them to be looking out for an elderly relative, or have something like asthma themselves that renders them high risk and the whole studio operation becomes unviable.

Whatever the reason, anyone judging others for doing what they think is the right thing, in these times, is just a twat. Imo.

Technical problems with the picture quality are a separate issue.
20-03-2020 14:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-03-2020 04:47 )Taon777 Wrote:  So how does that explain that Studio 66 are the only company out of all the three have decided to not run the shows from the studio for the last 4 days when Xpanded & Babestation are doing the shows as normal in studio?

i would guess that the other 2 channels have a far bigger staff so its easier for them to put a show on , i been told that bs gave the studio a very good clean and now they are cleaning the sets between each different girl using them, cleaning phones and ear peaces, doing that needs staff , even when 66 is in normal times they run with only 2 night staff if they are cleaning then they will not be able to do all the other jobs they need to,
also i believe that the staff at 66 are still going in to upload the shows onto sky, sort tech issues, and be ready to moderate tv content if needed, so maybe they just though they couldn't look after the girls as well as they wanted to so told them to stay home

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-03-2020 16:09