Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-06-2010 17:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  If any model/presenter has an objection about any caps posted, or does not want certain types of caps posted, all she has to do is make a request on here, saying so.

Though that does kind of assume every model/presenter knows about this board...

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
17-06-2010 10:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(17-06-2010 10:47 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  
(16-06-2010 17:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  If any model/presenter has an objection about any caps posted, or does not want certain types of caps posted, all she has to do is make a request on here, saying so.

Though that does kind of assume every model/presenter knows about this board...

Most of them do, or know/work with someone who does. They may not all be members, but it costs nothing to become one, and make your request to a Moderator.

Plus there are always the producers like Jamie, that could make a models wishes known if they don't want to come on here in person.

Most are fairly laid back about it, and realise that with a live show, slips and mistakes are going to happen. And people are always going to post or discuss such occurrences, But I will not post any screen caps of them. I may discuss the incident, and my video posts will still include them, if they occur. But I won't advertise the fact within the post.

But at the end of the day, that's just me. Not everyone will adhere to the same rules I use for myself.
17-06-2010 14:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The girls seem to have a wide mix of feelings about the capping/vidding side of things.

After yesterday's incident, although Kitty was having a pop at Danzig's caps it seems clear to me that the issue is more that she doesn't really like it being done at all so although I love her shows I won't be posting any Kitty caps or vids from now on either.

I'll mainly focus on Danica (because she's er.. Danica ), Sophia (because she's made it clear she likes seeing her sessions capped) and Charlie O (because she has adopted a fairly healthy 'who really gives a f***' approach to what gets posted here that sits well with her relaxed and fun personality)

As for slips, I do think if the girls are going to go nude they have to accept the possibility that a group of guys who are watching them for that reason will have an interest if they show a bit more than intended. They aren't that interesting to me personally I must be honest. I do enjoy it when transparent knicks are used for effect (allowing a more relaxed, intended and frequently more erotic lingering look) such as in recent sessions by Mica and of course the Queen of Tease ..Danica herself. These make great cap/video recording material imo.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2010 16:53 by Rise.)
17-06-2010 16:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
suphoo Offline
Banned

Wink Fetish Feet on Elite TV
Feel free to post any stars' feet or barefooted on Elite TV.

Thank you.
17-06-2010 22:53
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

if it wasn`t for alice,i`d probably be a little bit bladewave at the moment
but the girls got me Big Grin and i`m well up few a good night cheering on the england boys but will defo be sky+hd`ing alice while i`m watching the game though Smile
coz i think she is fantastic and i`m really buzzin of watchin` her shows like Surprised Big Grin
so nice 1 ELITE,and HAVE great weekend everyone....i`m just gonna chill now me with alice like,ja know wot i mean laugh IS right Important Important Important
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 14:20 by pewack1976.)
18-06-2010 14:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Down to two channels now then. Still, two is better than none. Smile
18-06-2010 14:35
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Have Elite dropped the 911 channel permanently then? As it's currently showing The Pad.!!!!! Surprised
18-06-2010 14:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yep elite is now 914 & 965. Not surprised elite is back to 2 channels since 2 channels more often than not had the same babe on

Piper Niven Superfan
18-06-2010 15:23
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

If that is the case, that Elite are now back down to two channels Sad then why no announcement by Elite to say so!!!!!

After all, he's been on today, to start the COME ON ENGLAND thread. Plus it kind of makes a farce of all the hype surrounding the launch of the new channel, when the 3 channels barely last 3 months.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 15:40 by aceman65.)
18-06-2010 15:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Channel 911 is a Playboy owned channel , so i wonder if the length of the lease agreement Elite have has run out and Jamie as decided not to renew it , and instead buy channel 914 from Playboy , the last time i checked a couple of days ago 914 was still owned by Playboy but Caty said 914 was a Elite owned channel , so may be they have bought 914 . Maybe when 914 first came up for sale Playboy purchased it to prevent Bluebird getting their hands on the channel and have know agreed to sell it to Elite ,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-06-2010 16:02