Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I am slightly puzzled why any channel would announce when a girl has left to join a competitor. Leaving to retire, or go on a break, sure maybe that is good PR to let it be known. But not to go and work for A.N. other.

It should be down to the new employer to announce that they have signed XY or Z, as has happened, in most cases. (although, the timing of that should be agreed between the girls and the new company. As maybe the girls would like to do the announcing on websites etc).

Elite, or anyone else are under no obligations to announce anything here, it probably is good PR for them to do so in terms of new girls joining, or special events happening, but I see no reason why they would be saying that anyone has left to join someone else.

Rampant speculation makes up half of the discussion here, (lewd comments being the other half) clear statements of fact would surely spoil half our fun!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 13:13 by bcl.)
12-06-2010 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Apart from Anna and Ashley, there isn't anyone else Bluebird have signed from Elite TV that I'm really bothered about. For me, I'm more interested in Elite TV now than I was before, as I personally find the new girls they've introduced are much better. Smile Bluebird are an arrogant bunch, and they'll use this forum as much as they can to undermine the other channels. They're also rather pathetic, as they try to boost their popularity by getting their employees to sign up on this forum and pose as regular members (see link below). Rolleyes

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...&uid=32132
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 13:56 by Chilly.)
12-06-2010 13:24
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Issue is about Elite's website & it's content, although every time I post anything Elite it's construed as a direct or veiled attack on Jamie.
I did subscribe to the site for a couple of months, not just for the pics/vids( SamBuxton contribution to site content after over 12 months was 2 blogs) but also to get information in general about the shows & the girls; result for a sevice that I had paid for, occasional show schedule update & virtually nothing else, my issue being that I'm getting more free information from Bluebird & other forum contributors + other internet & media sources than I am getting from the company that I paid to provide that information.
Haven't checked recently but TeasemeTV website was about 12 month out of date when last checked & still charging a subscription, Adele,JetBlack,MissGiggles & others, not listed after 12 months on BangBabes........& I did subscibe to their site as well, it's a learn by your mistakes situation & try & warn others to be careful what they spend their money on...RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

12-06-2010 13:30
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(08-06-2010 19:46 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Have to say, I agree wholeheartedly with the posts above, cheers Mucker & cainan. I've spoken to Becky & Rachel on days a fair bit recently & they both say how good it is to be working there (Rachel's comment about working at the Pad was certainly less complimentary). Rachel even spent a day there recently when not actually working as she wanted to learn a bit more about the place & because it is such a happy & friendly place. Ashley used to say the same & said that it did feel like they were a "family". I also call Charlie & we have now got to a point where at the end of a call we exchange a few words of a more "civilised" nature shall we say. Blush Again there is nothing but good words to be heard about the place. All this certainly shows in the girls appearances. Something else in relation to nights, I have never been cut off at the end, which does allow for a little chat at the end of the call if wanted. I always try to make myself "time aware" (although it can be difficult on nights) laugh when talking to the girls as I find not actually saying thanks (nights) laugh or goodbye (days) highly disrespectful both on days & nights. The girls are appreciative of this & have said that they also do not like the call ending without some sort of recognition. The girls also speak well of the other girls there, which is another good thing to hear about. Hell they even speak well of the boss,Surprised so it can't be that bad can it!!!!!!

i love that Big Grin

seriously though it does come across that way that its a good place to work, georgie darby told me charlies loving it at elite, and they all do seem very friendly with each other do the girls

as for the saying thanks or goodbye thing ,mainly from the point of view of nights i think some people feel embrassed about saying thanks or goodbye after calling the girls to get themselves off. (though i do say later myself in my own scouse way)

great post by the way rael i enjoyed reading your views.
12-06-2010 13:55
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Yes, but for some girls: [Image: money_talks_web.jpg] Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 17:47 by Chilly.)
12-06-2010 17:47
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I think you will find that by the end of the year everything would have settled down,Bluebird will be up and running,and because of that Elite will be an even better channel,competition is always good,it keeps you on your toes and stops you from becoming repetitive,i can tell by the girls on Elite that they are enjoying what they do,it comes across on the screen,i am certain Elite will still be the No1.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-06-2010 18:26
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2010 18:26 )bombshell Wrote:  I think you will find that by the end of the year everything would have settled down,Bluebird will be up and running,and because of that Elite will be an even better channel,competition is always good,it keeps you on your toes and stops you from becoming repetitive,i can tell by the girls on Elite that they are enjoying what they do,it comes across on the screen,i am certain Elite will still be the No1.Big Grin

Ok, I've alluded to this in the Dionne thread but I'm not so sure it will be.

Elite is still the best channel out there at the moment but I think it's fair to say it's really not at the same level it was this time last year. It's fair to say there will always be a factor of the novelty wearing off a bit but despite that, I still think there's a bit more to it.

One of the main strengths of the channel, for me anyhow, was the 2-4-1's. For almost the first ever time, we were seeing a babeshow really having 2 girls going for it. The kissing was real rather than the rather unrealistic air kisses most other channels had served up when they'd tried the same thing.

Pretty much all the girls got involved meaning you were getting different combinations on different nights.

These days, just about every 2-4-1 they do involves Caty with many of the girls not getting involved in them at all.

There also seemed to be a lot more variety with girls appearing on different nights. The appearances are a lot more rigid at the moment. You pretty much know who'll be doing Friday's and Saturday's for example.

The introduction of the hot tub the other week was Elite back to it's best. Then, possibly due to someone getting a bit too excited, that now seems to have disappeared.

The girls they've got are still the best out there as a collective and the channel is still better than anything else out there but having seen the plans Bluebird have, I do get the feeling the current format at Elite will be made to look quite stale on Bluebird's launch.

It could be that Elite are keeping their powder dry of course and nobody knows just what influence Ofcom have in the background but the channel isn't the must watch it used to be for me.
12-06-2010 19:01
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Tonight's show fired up with Cali Garcia on SKY911/965 + Kitty Lea on SKY914 announcing her return after 1 1/2 weeks of being poorly....RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

15-06-2010 21:13
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, with recent developments, regarding Alice and Kitty, I have decided to make this statement.

If any model/presenter has an objection about any caps posted, or does not want certain types of caps posted, all she has to do is make a request on here, saying so.

I'm sure 90% of the regular cappers would respect such a request, and those that don't, I'm sure a Moderator would sort out.

I for one, have already discussed this with Jamie in the past, and with respect to his wishes, I have agreed not to post certain types of caps.

I Wish both Alice and Kitty all the best, and I hope they may reconsider recent decisions, as I am sure, upsetting them was not any-one's intentions when posting.

All the best

Ace.
16-06-2010 17:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very well said aceman65. Hopefully if this advice is followed, things will be a lot better all round and also hope it means alice and kitty will reconsider their decisions

Piper Niven Superfan
16-06-2010 17:22