Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Imagine the production team for this channel running 'X Factor 'they wouldn't allow the good acts through just the shit ones....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-02-2020 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I cannot hear a word that Millie is saying, they need to turn the bloody music down when she or others are speaking. Paige looks hot tonight, Georgi is doing okay looking happy, and I see Lola has returned.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
20-02-2020 00:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That's what ruins the phone in experience on St66 for me sometimes when you call and then hang up listening for the shout out after your call and when the babe finishes, it is like the operator for the music doesn't hear the babe asking for the music to be turned down or is just bloody tone deaf to female voices!! The babes need to be firm about this issue and I think the biggest culprit at times is the one who does it when Fern is on, Jesus man, you need to wash your bloody ears out a bit more whoever you are!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
20-02-2020 09:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-02-2020 20:46 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(19-02-2020 13:26 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night Arura tried to take her panties off and get naked but the producer stopped her , so clearly the idiots producing 66 have put there own nakedness ban in place, and they wonder why this channel is failing

So when gallery66 responded to a question in the chat box a few nights ago and said the girls were indeed allowed to get naked again, they were actually just talking out of their hoop ?

I'm shocked, completely shocked Tongue

They haven't got a clue what they are doing at this channel bladewave
I wonder how much they are being paid when they are so bloody clueless... I wonder how far on their own Doomsday clock St66 are from actually ceasing to exist...

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2020 09:25 by lovebabes56.)
20-02-2020 09:24
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(20-02-2020 09:22 )babelover48 Wrote:  That's what ruins the phone in experience on St66 for me sometimes when you call and then hang up listening for the shout out after your call and when the babe finishes, it is like the operator for the music doesn't hear the babe asking for the music to be turned down or is just bloody tone deaf to female voices!! The babes need to be firm about this issue and I think the biggest culprit at times is the one who does it when Fern is on, Jesus man, you need to wash your bloody ears out a bit more whoever you are!!

I don't think that it works like that anymore.
As we know they 'forgot' so the procedure is now that the presenter is expected to speak over the music.
20-02-2020 10:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Automated systems exist to turn down one when the other is spoken on. I believe BS use such a device.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-02-2020 10:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-02-2020 10:30 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Automated systems exist to turn down one when the other is spoken on. I believe BS use such a device.

^Bet there isn't enough in the ir kitty for purchasing such software, you should suggest in their chatbox that they should look at it.

20-02-2020 12:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Why would you think they don't know?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-02-2020 16:26
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Surely BS must have such a device as even the most diligent sound mixer wouldn't fade up and down so efficiently.
In previous discussions concerning the improvement of studio equipment and procedures I can remember us writing that they will have a plan but that its implementation will be constrained by staffing, time and money. The strain encountered through trying to broadcast 24/7, together with the likely costs of involving third party contractors shouldn't be underestimated.
It can't help that they have to pay London prices and operate at the shady end of the broadcast market.
20-02-2020 17:32
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

What's the shady end of the broadcast market?
20-02-2020 17:44