Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I would say I don't thin Phil or Cathy would even attempt to take over St66. I don't know how badly burned they got when RLC went under but I certainly wouldn't think they would express an interest in buying out the current owners of this channel given it's current state.

I would agree it needs a fresh face at the helm of the whole shebang, but I would think whatever the price tag the current owners have on the business it would take someone with a clear vision/conscience an a whole lot of cash to spend, with a view to overhauling the whole set up.

The magazine thing I completely agree with. I think it was a venture thst burned a pretty deep deep hole in St66's spending. It could have done without thr launch parties, but at the same had it been produced more with featuring the girls themselves being featured, it might have worked better. How it is clawing back any losses the magazine has left is clearly borne out by the level of presentation on screen.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2019 08:42 by lovebabes56.)
22-10-2019 08:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

Studio66 Nightshow General Thread
Hi GUYS

IM BACK!! TUNE IN TO S66 FRIDAY NIGHT FOR MY RETURN

HOPE TO SPEAK TO YOU SOON

CATHY XXX
22-10-2019 18:19
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

I hope things have changed at S66 since Mellie D was at S66, i hope for the producers sake that they do a good when Cathy is on screen, especially if Phil accompanies Cathy to the studios.
Check Mellie's post describing what Phil would do with the S66 producers Bounce

(10-07-2016 23:07 )Mellie D Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 22:17 )tee Wrote:  For some babes certain channels work out better then others. I think when melli was in rlc (when it was on tv) she was so awesome. Just hasn't worked out for her. But I like mellie'a honesty. She knows it hasn't been her best days at s66. Wish more babies wud be open and honest like mellie.

It's because we were a good team at rlc. Producer and model would work together to create shows, unlike s66 where the producers sit around in the gallery no where near the cameras playing games on their phones etc. Phil would have torn them new assholes at rlc lol
22-10-2019 19:13
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(22-10-2019 19:13 )Dave_A Wrote:  I hope things have changed at S66 since Mellie D was at S66, i hope for the producers sake that they do a good when Cathy is on screen, especially if Phil accompanies Cathy to the studios.
Check Mellie's post describing what Phil would do with the S66 producers Bounce

(10-07-2016 23:07 )Mellie D Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 22:17 )tee Wrote:  For some babes certain channels work out better then others. I think when melli was in rlc (when it was on tv) she was so awesome. Just hasn't worked out for her. But I like mellie'a honesty. She knows it hasn't been her best days at s66. Wish more babies wud be open and honest like mellie.

It's because we were a good team at rlc. Producer and model would work together to create shows, unlike s66 where the producers sit around in the gallery no where near the cameras playing games on their phones etc. Phil would have torn them new assholes at rlc lol

Posts from over 3 years ago could easily describe now too laugh Typical of S66

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
22-10-2019 20:30
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I trust Cathy has negotiated a single screen appearance, and that someone has made her aware of the multi screen promo channel, to ensure she stays well clear of it!

I hope she has enough 'pulling power' to bring others along with her to S66!
22-10-2019 20:42
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(22-10-2019 20:42 )hornball Wrote:  I trust Cathy has negotiated a single screen appearance, and that someone has made her aware of the multi screen promo channel, to ensure she stays well clear of it!

I hope she has enough 'pulling power' to bring others along with her to S66!

I hope she has enough pulling power to wake the crew up so they can help the babes put on good shows with consistent and good camera work where they trust the babes and not get scared shitless every time a woman starts to slip down her panties bladewave

22-10-2019 20:56
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Looks like Nikita Caslida is on cams for S66 tonight

22-10-2019 23:48
icy12 Offline
Banned

Rolleyes RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
So... Sophie Reade on tonight and although the camera is zoomed in on her lovely boobs, there's still people paying for the same on pervcam??

Deluded!
23-10-2019 00:18
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2019 23:48 )Stemmw Wrote:  Looks like Nikita Caslida is on cams for S66 tonight

Maybe that means Nikita is finally returning and maybe back to TV to that would be a great signing for S66 along with Amelia and i have always liked Nikita to not just for her performance's but she is beautiful to with a great body.

Wouldn't like to see her on a 4 squared channel tho unless there is 4 of her. Bounce

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
23-10-2019 02:43
icy12 Offline
Banned

Woah!!! Sophie Reade opened her legs for a 5-minute period tonight!

Onwards and upwards!
23-10-2019 09:50