Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(14-10-2019 18:38 )Striker21 Wrote:  If no one called her or cammed with Cali she would not be asked to do the night shows. I saw lots of good comments about her (and some bad) on the chat boxes last night, so I assume that she still has people wanting to interact with her. I personally don't, but others do so good luck to her and them.

I know that the non-nude night shows is a big issue for many people, but there has to be room in the world for different kind of shows to cater for different people. There are no rules on what a girl should wear on a night show, just like no rules on what can be discussed, so as non-appealing as a girl sitting fully dressed on a night show discussing the weather may be, if people want to pay for it, then the show goes on!

I personally was annoyed with Georgie for putting pants on and moving out of view of the cam just because a caller asked to see her in a different position when I was already on cam with her. But my disappointment was short lived, as I decided to go to sleep instead!

Do you realise going back to just a few short years ago having a woman on the nightshows that refused to take her clothes off was not going on.

Even more so getting to my point of this matter Cali is nightshow veteran that would be always getting naked in just her thong & getting all oiled up & doing what you would expect on a damn nightshow.

So saying her not taken her clothes off is no big deal doesn't make much sense when shes not new to nightshows.
It comes down to Cali wants the soft money that comes from doing nightshows but thinks shes above doing what the rest of the women do at nights which is take their clothes off.

But i guess from what i reading many people have no problem with this lame excuse of a so called nightshow.
14-10-2019 20:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

I only started watching last year, so no idea who did what longer ago than that, but have heard people mention her previous experience before.

Not sure what someone did previously though is that relevant to what they do now, as times change and people move on. However I think that some will disagree with me anyway and I am happy with having different expectations to some of the guys on here. I think there is room for all of us.
14-10-2019 20:34
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-10-2019 20:02 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Cali seems to have quite a following, restricted performer though she is - the chatboxes are full of arsekissing. It’s a bit like Madonna - hasn’t made a decent record in years, but the fans will keep buying whatever she puts out.

Regarding sets, put me in the anti-office camp. Beds are better, but the gold standard is the chaise longue. The performers can lie on it, sit up, clamber over it, hang off it...it’s like monkey bars for horny girls.

Now I do like the chaise longue too!
14-10-2019 20:35
icy12 Offline
Banned

What another dire night on sideview-66 again last night!

Cali Garcia is now relying on her name on these channels to pull in the punters as her shows have got really awful in the last year or so. Just like Mica on BS, totally boring now.

Another one was Georgie Darby. It was only a few months ago, she was actually worth watching, but last night has proven she's going down the route of Cali, Paige G and several other so-called 'top babes'

Get rid of the deadwood and the countless recycled babes
14-10-2019 20:59
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(14-10-2019 18:38 )Striker21 Wrote:  I personally was annoyed with Georgie for putting pants on and moving out of view of the cam just because a caller asked to see her in a different position when I was already on cam with her.

This is an issue that the channels should try to reduce occurring.

Separating the formats so presenters can focus on catering to one punter at a time has to be a priority.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-10-2019 22:00
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I've been watching Cali for a long time, and she has always given the impression of being arrogant and conceited. So she probably thinks she's above taking her clothes off.
14-10-2019 22:06
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2019 20:02 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Cali seems to have quite a following, restricted performer though she is - the chatboxes are full of arsekissing. It’s a bit like Madonna - hasn’t made a decent record in years, but the fans will keep buying whatever she puts out.

Yeah i don't get the following my self i never liked her not personally her performance's i am talking about yeah some girls are still great performers even know that don't get naked like Hannah Martin what a tease she was,Poppy May and Maddison Mae i mean Cali is just boring she doesn't do anything like Ella in fact i don't know who i dislike more probably have to go for Ella who just whips her stick lol.

As for sets as i said before i would love the Bed Set to make a return a shame there is really no girls on S66 to ride the set any more like Lily,Scarlett and Tori but i bet Arura is good at riding a set.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
14-10-2019 22:09
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(14-10-2019 22:06 )jennifer Wrote:  I've been watching Cali for a long time, and she has always given the impression of being arrogant and conceited. So she probably thinks she's above taking her clothes off.

Thats what i was saying also to me the impression seems to be from Cali returning to doing nightshows is screw that im not taking my clothes off ill let the rest of the women do that.

All the while she literally does next to fuck all on her nightshows along with it.
14-10-2019 22:52
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like Maxie has decided to take a page out of Ella's book by whiping her stick. Bounce

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
15-10-2019 22:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Maxie has finally made it on to the 'big screen' hooray for Hollywood!!Big Laugh S66 up to their latest trick again! 4 models in and only two main screens now, with two remaining models on mini me tv! doesn't matter which model you follow most, it is stupid, unnecessary and annoying, as you know, sooner - or - later, a favourite model will be banished there, and we will need a magnifying glass to see her!

This is fucking stupid S66. End it now!!
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2019 23:22 by hornball.)
15-10-2019 23:22