Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Cali looking hot as always-no topless stuff anymore but hey ho, we've got used to that now. Eve is looking very very hot, I wonder what we can expect from her tonight. Less said about Ella Jolie the better-beautiful girl of course but ultinately very disappointing, no idea what possessed her to come back to S66.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-08-2019 22:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2019 22:50 )GMach1 Wrote:  Cali looking hot as always-no topless stuff anymore but hey ho, we've got used to that now. Eve is looking very very hot, I wonder what we can expect from her tonight. Less said about Ella Jolie the better-beautiful girl of course but ultinately very disappointing, no idea what possessed her to come back to S66.
Same camera jerk on shift tonight apparently What seems like the obligatory close up again now!!
29-08-2019 22:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-08-2019 22:50 )GMach1 Wrote:  no idea what possessed her to come back to S66.

Maybe she has bills to pay, like the rest of us Rolleyes
29-08-2019 22:57
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2019 19:23 )Lemtu Wrote:  
(29-08-2019 13:00 )covkid Wrote:  5 hours of Clare if she bothers to turn up

Nope, removed from the schedule again.
No insult meant here, but she represents what S66 need to change...that is too much repetition!
29-08-2019 22:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

It is definitely time to give the camera job to the girls themselves!! Cali isn't on perv cam I don't think, so isn't showing anything that would be beyond the rules for widescreen shots
29-08-2019 23:14
icy12 Offline
Banned

It's 23:36 on a Thursday night and 3 'models' fully clothed and no tits out!

S66 , Sideview66, on a massive downward spiral

Shocking!
29-08-2019 23:37
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

I have never seen so much fool acting with a woman on a nightshow trying to make sure her tits or nipples dont get seen while she playing with & felling them up.

Which is what Cali has been doing all night like my god woman get over yourself Cali we have seen your tits for years on Babestation.
30-08-2019 01:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What where they thinking putting that show on, if they want to do an hour tease show with Cali at 4 am that's fine but for the love of God don't waste a whole night on her, if the was booked and not just her doing it because no night girls where available then 66 should be asshamed of them selfs as she has said she will never show her boobs she should not be anywhere near nights,
And what's up with Ella before her break she always got her boobs out which made her Dom shows ok as still something to see but now the boobs are staying covered it's all just a bit pointless ,
Seams to me 66 is giving up on try to be mainstream as they can't compete with the other 2 channels and are intended looking for those small niche markets ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-08-2019 11:58
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

The TV shows are not there as entertainment channels - they are there as a device to encourage people to spend money - same as the shopping channels. Basically they don't worry too much about what the non-paying viewer wants to see - they pander to those who want to spend/waste their money calling them.

The comments above about foot shows - I agree with, but the fault is not necessarily those of the girls. They need to get-in the calls, and if a group of people have discovered a girl has pandered to their fetish they will continue to call her (think Ella Jolie). It's up to people who don't like ffetish to phone in and stop the calls being dominated by the fetishists.

I can accept tease shows as being just that - a tease, preferably with sexy lingerie, or even, dare I say it?, tit tape to preserve some modesty(!), but without the necessity of nudity. However full-on night shows should have some degree of nudity.

Final rant - I don't understand some of the girls. One of them has, on various modelling sites she has signed-up to, model profiles that says she won't do "cheesy pin-up style photoshoots" as she has cinematography qualifications and wishes to be taken seriously as a cinematographer. However she is prepared to be a daytime girl who actively encourages use of the pervcam, with panties round her knees, and appears on the daytime web.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2019 13:46 by PhredE.)
30-08-2019 13:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ It's likely about longterm visibility of the result is it not; what can be kept lowkey and what can't. If a model agrees a shoot, she has no control over the life of the images produced. They could end up anywhere. With the net that becomes very likely. Whereas with perv material she, IIRC, retains copyright over any footage and thus can, in theory, block any illegal systematic distribution.

It may seem 'have your cake and eat it' to some but it's a perfectly practical judgement call on what risks the women is willing to run in order to make a living as far as I can see.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2019 14:38 by ShandyHand.)
30-08-2019 14:35