Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
am gonna wait till someone ups the videos before i comment on the tub.

tonight should be interesting we got caty and mica, the most improved of the era kitty lea and lord only knows what danica has in store.
22-05-2010 14:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

last night was probably elitetv's best nightshow since they started. michelle thorne started the night brilliantly with a very hot dungeon section. then "chav" hazel upped the filth in the alleyway. then at midnight it really heated up as caty and charlie got filthy in the hot tub and michelle and sophia got equally as filthy in the dungeon and of course hazel was being filthy with a purple sheet. the filth continued all night as sophia went in the hot tub as well

the icing on the cake was ashley emma's brilliant suprise appearance kissing caty and charlie. with bluebird likely not to start for another few weeks (possibly july) wonder if ashley will comeback to elite till bluebird starts (hope so)

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2010 15:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope to see Kitty in the hot tub tonight!
Maybe a 2-4-1 with Kitty and Caty???? PLEASE!!!!!!
22-05-2010 15:46
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Last night was the epitomy of why Elite TV is becoming (if it hasn't already) the best channel. They leave nothing back, and the girls have a whale of a time! Smile

I thought it was a nice touch today with Vikki Thomas outside in the alleyway on today's daytime show.

I hope to see Kitty on with Caty tonight. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
22-05-2010 15:55
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Just another example of what makes elite the best channel at the moment. Just take a simple set idea and let the girls do the rest not sure any other channel could have made the hot tub work so well.

Also i think caty deserves hell of a lot of credit she seems to get the best out of whatever girl they pair her with when it comes to 2-4-1's , forget having a ultimate babe 2010 vote just give the title to caty....no vote needed.

My beardy senses tell me that mica and caty will be up their game even more (if that is even possible) in the Hot Tub tonight

*please note that tsurugi's beardy senses are only correct 85% of the time
22-05-2010 16:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Caty is definitely the best on Elite! I loved her little bit last night when she pretended to cry!

She and Mica are great together, but I too am hoping for a 2-4-1 with her and Kitty, though I heard Kitty is doing a solo show, which is good enough.

If there's a night to test the limits, it's tonight Tongue
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2010 17:45 by mrmann.)
22-05-2010 17:41
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Danica doing 21:30 - 00:30am, then Caty's Hot Tub 2-4-1 with vote winner.

I say get Kitty Lea in there with Caty. Tongue
22-05-2010 21:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

love that they are doing presenting to start the show with caty reading texts. caty is on top form with the mic and she wants to get kitty in the hot tub tonight actually wants to get ALL the other babes on tonight in with her and get her hands on alice next week

she has also hinted about a alice & danica special next week

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2010 21:18 by Rammyrascal.)
22-05-2010 21:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite has got a deal with a company called houseof harlot for the outfits danica has as every so often a graphic comes up saying "outfit provided by house of harlot" and another company is supplying jewellery called prong with a graphic "jewellery by prong"

tonight is already going to be as good as last night. caty is on top form and danica just looks sensational in her black catsuit

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2010 21:59 by Rammyrascal.)
22-05-2010 21:43
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-05-2010 21:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  elite has got a deal with a company called houseof harlot for the outfits danica has as every so often a graphic comes up saying "outfit provided by house of harlot" and another company is supplying jewellery called prong with a graphic "jewellery by prong"

tonight is already going to be as good as last night. caty is on top form and danica just looks sensational in her black catsuit

Smart business move I must say. If any channel were to get advertisers of a fashion nature, it would be Elite as they have a more cutting edge style of presentation, and are the most aesthetically pleasing to look at.
22-05-2010 22:13