Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Great to see Maisie Elizabeth on screen, she was languishing behind the scenes at BS for far too long. I am hopeful she will eventually go topless on S66. She looks fabulous at the moment I type this.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-08-2019 22:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Studio 66 you need to up your game. Plenty of free pussy on BS tonight.
04-08-2019 23:36
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2019 22:26 )GMach1 Wrote:  Great to see Maisie Elizabeth on screen, she was languishing behind the scenes at BS for far too long. I am hopeful she will eventually go topless on S66. She looks fabulous at the moment I type this.

According to one of the chatters last night, she's now married and when asked if she would ever appear on the night shows, she said not on my life. That statement seems now to have been contradicted. But looks far off from going topless.
05-08-2019 11:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Great to see her, regardless of whether she will get topless or not, beautiful and sexy.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-08-2019 11:33
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

Looks like Millie Fenton could be doing a tease show tonight

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2019 12:35 by 2015watcher.)
05-08-2019 12:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She looks very nice, love the black stuff she has on and has a very alluring look. I think she could be a really good nightshow girl, only time will tell but I think she has what it takes-a great bodyTongue

05-08-2019 22:51
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

So what to watch tonight....on S66 we have Lucy Z and Eve....on BS we have Atlanta & Jess naked 2-4-1, Caty C. naked, Tori Lee naked, Nicole Snow naked....Hmmm tough call!!!!

These channels are so far apart now.
06-08-2019 00:27
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

When Lucy Z (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) comes on, it helps me to make up my mind.... and switch to Babestation!
06-08-2019 13:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ Well said Prof. I think last night proved its well time for a back to school report on the major players here.

I didn't see it myself. But just reading the comments (from posters I've come to know and trust in their judgements) about the Jess-Atlanta web show convinces me it was a turning point, future consolidating, show of the sort we get only once in a blue moon round these parts. Surely this sort of event MUST make 66 look at themselves and the essentially negative way they are doing the web atm.

Regardless of how defining an event last night proves to be, a big divergence in approach has been brewing for a while. Look back to BS's financial troubles as announced to their shareholders last year. Now consider how they have doubled down time and again with patent eagerness on the pussy displaying vibratoy stuff and these further "fta" friendly tip goals in recent months... These are no small fry reinventions in an industry renowned for seeing little change over the course of years. I see an operator grasping the nettle here, advancing with purpose towards a new age in the shows and, crucially, succeeding at it. IMO there is a vibrancy and passion evident onscreen at a good part of BS of late, that comes with such, and that would be hard to fake.

Forced perhaps by circumstance to throw the kitchen sink at their issues, and despite a typical dogged persistance of occasional scaming and gimmicks, BS look to have found renewed drive and focus in what they are about. 66 by dark contrast, and despite evident effort by many of their babes, seem backward looking in their approach; trying to make the new conform to the old way too frequently. Trying to maintain the status quo rather than fully embracing the opportunities of change that have come in 2019. The basic product is not new anymore its time to truly refashion it for the web as BS have done - not subsume it under the weight of selling offscreen.

The longterm punter gets to know the signs. BS is the energised one on the up here. The company that has discovered things that make good consistent NEW money IMO. 66, though for sure, they have made strides to improve their formerly woeful nighttime output, remain tentative on and wary of the "fta" web. (They struck the right note with their early 241 web onlys at night but backed away quickly into old habits. You have to wonder if they were afraid of the implications such shows would have on the rest of their programming?)

I can't countenance how the two major operators have reached such opposing ideas on how these web shows should operate. But tell me which operator appears to be on the wrong path at this time?

In summary: BS clearly know what is required to make a success of these new web shows AND, to the point, they have babes that are willing to accept those requirements. 66 and its babes look for all the world to be running scared of said requirements. Literally hiding from them onscreen. The comparison is a stark and wholey unflattering one for them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-08-2019 15:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hmm Cali on a full night show? Can it be right, she's always said she'd do one over her dead body-and that was when she was still at BS! I doubt it, but I'd like to be proved wrong.

06-08-2019 22:11