Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Some of them still spit quite often Mikey. Jet from Bang Babes does it all the time. Ana of Bang Babes does it quite often as well, Amanda Rendall does it sometimes...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-04-2009 23:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MikeyC Offline
Apprentice Poster

I know jet goes to town with it,ana seems to have stopped it but there was a time when most of the babes would do it,I guess i'm longing for the old days
05-04-2009 23:31
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know if this is possible, given the current censorial climate, but could you have he presenters go fully nude? Nothing too explicit - just get those damn knickers off.

And to get around no 'naughtly bits' rule, how about having cushions (like Babestar had in the early days) that the girls can hide behind - or, in keeping with the clubbing theme, how about glasses full of drinks or viscous liquids that they could place in front. That would certainly keep me watching. And if there are a few accidental 'flashes' - well, accidents do happen!
05-04-2009 23:57
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

Are you going to do something different? 2 girls lying on a couch semi clothed is hardly innovative...your shows are tamer than some of the others and can you get a girl that isn't orange, has plastic breasts and not had a trout pout?
06-04-2009 07:22
Dreamlander Offline

Browser1 Wrote:I don't know if this is possible, given the current censorial climate, but could you have he presenters go fully nude? Nothing too explicit - just get those damn knickers off.

And to get around no 'naughtly bits' rule, how about having cushions (like Babestar had in the early days) that the girls can hide behind - or, in keeping with the clubbing theme, how about glasses full of drinks or viscous liquids that they could place in front. That would certainly keep me watching. And if there are a few accidental 'flashes' - well, accidents do happen!

I've mentioned this before.They could have a 'No Knickers' night once a week,maybe on a Friday or Saturday when the viewer numbers are highest.The girls could wear skirts and just lift them when they are sideways on to the camera to show they aren't wearing any.I'm sure that would be a massive turn on for most guys,just knowing they are going 'commando'! Big Grin

Dreamlander
06-04-2009 09:20
Mike Offline

Dreamlander Wrote:I've mentioned this before.They could have a 'No Knickers' night once a week,maybe on a Friday or Saturday when the viewer numbers are highest.The girls could wear skirts and just lift them when they are sideways on to the camera to show they aren't wearing any.I'm sure that would be a massive turn on for most guys,just knowing they are going 'commando'! Big Grin

they might as well have a big banner saying please fine us and take us of air mr of com
06-04-2009 09:33
Dreamlander Offline

Not if they don't show genitalia and just show their bums now and again,carefully angled.Someone has to do something different as I don't think there are enough callers/texters around at the moment to support the amount of channels and girls in the current economic climate.Sad

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2009 09:42 by Dreamlander.)
06-04-2009 09:41
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm sorry Norm and Elite but last night has been the worst so far, I kept channel hoping it was that bad. No disrespect to the girls and to some Carmel might be their thing, but she just kept everything on, no interaction between her and Paige, the stairs is a waste of time unless you do something with the prop? There was a good suggestion earlier about see through perspex? Sorry but without the Heck to push the boat out a little you are really struggling.

At present I'd put you on par with Dirty Talk live and that went backwards months ago.

We would love to see the return of the old Sport and Babestar days but with the nuggets at ofcom putting the shackles on this won't happen, but you need directives and direction as if you look at movies for men etc they can get away with full nudity etc. etc, you need to capture the viewers attention and at present too many of the 900 channels seem affraid to do so.

After my first post the other day re european law etc, someone sent me a pm stating it would cost 30,000 to take it to court, surely if the channels stood together like I said before 30,000 wouldn't be impossible to find! I'd pay for it if the channels give me shares in all the programmes!

Jay
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2009 09:52 by Jay39.)
06-04-2009 09:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Regarding the no knickers stuff, there was a suggestion a while back that no knickers was allowed as long as there were no numbers on the screen at the time. That information actually came from Karina Currie from Sex Station. Indeed, they did very briefly experiment with it about 18 months ago when they led up to it by saying the numbers would be disappearing off screen and telling viewers to write them down.

The experiment lasted a couple of weeks at the most so either it led to a huge drop off in calls or Ofcom were on the case.

Have to say that Friday night on Elite was fantastic. Dionne and Paige put on a real show together and it was made all the better because it wasn't something I'd probably have expected from Dionne. For a while the number of calls seemed to be going through the roof as well. Up until now they seem to have been the only girls that have truly looked comfortable with each other from what I've seen.

There have been loads of requests for some old faces to return from a number of people who have posted about this but I'm not sure that this is the way forward for Elite. A lot of the girls that have been around for a while seem to have developed a kind of world weary attitude to the job. A case in point being Carmel based on last night's show.

Still very early days but there have been some promising signs. Good that they seem prepared to take suggestions and make the effort to act on them as far as possible.
06-04-2009 12:19
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Jay39 Wrote:I'm sorry Norm and Elite but last night has been the worst so far, I kept channel hoping it was that bad. No disrespect to the girls and to some Carmel might be their thing, but she just kept everything on, no interaction between her and Paige, the stairs is a waste of time unless you do something with the prop? There was a good suggestion earlier about see through perspex? Sorry but without the Heck to push the boat out a little you are really struggling.

At present I'd put you on par with Dirty Talk live and that went backwards months ago.

We would love to see the return of the old Sport and Babestar days but with the nuggets at ofcom putting the shackles on this won't happen, but you need directives and direction as if you look at movies for men etc they can get away with full nudity etc. etc, you need to capture the viewers attention and at present too many of the 900 channels seem affraid to do so.

After my first post the other day re european law etc, someone sent me a pm stating it would cost 30,000 to take it to court, surely if the channels stood together like I said before 30,000 wouldn't be impossible to find! I'd pay for it if the channels give me shares in all the programmes!

Jay

I have to agree with Jay, Last nights show was really boring I even changed the channel. The cam was up high yet again, what is so erotic with the cam looking down? Cams looking up is hot cause of up skirts etc but in an angle looking down hmm how Boring!

If carmel's bottoms was any bigger they'd fit Many Dingel lol.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2009 13:50 by SirAssAlot.)
06-04-2009 13:45