Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(17-07-2019 04:29 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  I'm probably the odd one out. I actually like the look of the new schedule....

Though I'd have my reservations on how well it will handle 6+girls [4 channels 2 webonly] and the gaggle of webcams from home girls. I've seen like at times 10+ girls online at some points in the past so. Hmm....

I can at least say that the schedule now while weird. Is still more readable than the previous incarnation.

Except it doesnt say what they are on its amateurish design and will the girls stick to it Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-07-2019 06:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
snoopy Offline
Senior Poster

After not watching for a while I found recently that the s66 girls are really top notch, anyone else agree?

With the likes of Maddison, Marina, Laura, Pippa, Darelle, Reed, Evelyn,... really good Smile
17-07-2019 07:20
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Tonight, for the first time in weeks all night girls are starting at 10pm, with normalish finishes for all 3. Thankfully one of those is Sexy Lexi, otherwise it would be a poor night indeed.

Have they finally decided to stop cutting the hours on nights and revert back to how it was?
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2019 18:49 by SawBoss.)
17-07-2019 18:44
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-A905_5D2F6A54.jpg]

Here's something I've seen a few times recently, trying to persue the identity of gallerys66. Important

You know, I know that the babes are the main attraction but I think that S66 shouldn't be afraid to be open about their production staff.

This chap 'Jermaine' Cool has done exactly what he's been asked to do and said so and as snoopy says just above S66 has a great set of babes most of the time.

Sure they'll be some criticism but maybe if viewers know that production for this shift is coordinated by a person called David Smith Big Grin the nature of a very few comments might be more effectively self moderated.

So come on S66, tell us who you are and join us in enjoying what you're trying to do.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2019 19:52 by Chrisst.)
17-07-2019 19:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Interesting they are called Gallery and not a Mr.P/Studio in sight? Big Grin
One of the many problems with S66 is that you see these hot looking girls and you think "sooner or later they have to do a night show" but some of the hottest like Mikaela Witt, Evelyn and Reed Amber prefer to keep their clothes on for days/afternoons/evenings and with the advent of the perv cam go 'back stage' to reveal all or not. Those that do venture to do a tease hour don't reveal much or it is very brief! In an ideal world ALL the girls would have done night shows thus giving S66 a massive variety of babes to choose from, but it's not an ideal world in S66-land and some of those hot girls have since left us(Saskia-Jade, Paige Tyler, Gia Diaz, Mikaela Witt etc) or just don't bother. Of course also in an ideal world they would change the sets and bring back the shower and bath, paddling pool etc. Frustrating innit! Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2019 20:05 by GMach1.)
17-07-2019 20:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-07-2019 19:51 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-A905_5D2F6A54.jpg]

Here's something I've seen a few times recently, trying to persue the identity of gallerys66. Important

You know, I know that the babes are the main attraction but I think that S66 shouldn't be afraid to be open about their production staff.

This chap 'Jermaine' Cool has done exactly what he's been asked to do and said so and as snoopy says just above S66 has a great set of babes most of the time.

Sure they'll be some criticism but maybe if viewers know that production for this shift is coordinated by a person called David Smith Big Grin the nature of a very few comments might be more effectively self moderated.

So come on S66, tell us who you are and join us in enjoying what you're trying to do.

This is very true. It doesn't have to be real names either. Just ones that are maintained over whatever they do. Any organisation that wants a good reputation is not adverse to their staff being known for the work they do.

For instance: If a guy is known as a good cameraman that enhances a show, why wouldn't it be an assest that could pull in interaction if guys knew "Joey" was shooting their babe that particular night. It gives an assurance of quality based on the customer's experience. Course it's a system that has to be built on trust and consistency. "Joey" must always be Joey and not Jason pretending to be Joey! Rolleyes There also has to be consistency of bts policy. Joey can't suddenly be told not to shoot the way he normally shoots because some higher up thinks better of it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2019 21:16 by ShandyHand.)
17-07-2019 21:14
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

[Image: s66.png]

Bit out of the blue, but a nice surprise nonetheless as it's been AGES since she was last on. Was starting to think she wasn't coming back.

Edit: Looks like she has replaced Maddison.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2019 19:27 by SawBoss.)
18-07-2019 17:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Also good to see Louisa Lust on days today, after her "trial" on nights the other evening.Obviously she's not been totally blanked, which is great. I do hope though she returns to nights rather than days. For the time being we've got Eve to look forward to tonight.
18-07-2019 20:00
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Unless I'm very much mistaken (very possible) I saw a beautiful woman called Rebecca Kelly at one point on S66 last night. But nobody seems to have commented on this! So did it really happen? =P
19-07-2019 21:10
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(19-07-2019 21:10 )jennifer Wrote:  Unless I'm very much mistaken (very possible) I saw a beautiful woman called Rebecca Kelly at one point on S66 last night. But nobody seems to have commented on this! So did it really happen? =P

If for some reason you have not seen Rebecca before she is mainly a dayshow woman but often does tease shows or just recently did a full nightshow also.

An amazing woman by all means yeah Smile
19-07-2019 21:17