Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-04-2019 12:42 )SawBoss Wrote:  They had an awesome group of new(ish) recruits, yet things seems to have gone totally wrong in the last few weeks:

Ashlyn - barely on anymore and the 241 may have backfired badly.
Kendall - on even less than Ashlyn and again, 241 troubles?
Poppy May - has left and hardly ever had shifts.
Becky - Guessing she has left as has not been on for a while.
Alexa - was getting shifts regularly in march but recently, only once per week, and may be in trouble after Saturday night.

Even Lily has barely been on at all.

At least they've done the smart thing with the schedule for today and only put Lucy Zara on it rather than getting our hopes up by putting someone else down, only for them not to be in after all.

Some posters on this board have proposed that Ashlyn and Kendal could have been sanctioned and sidelined by S66 due to the explicit 241 a couple of weeks ago. But, if so, would that be fair on them, as the studio staff are responsible for the output of the channel?
....sorry, my mistake, - in the normal world that is!! - so you could be right!!
30-04-2019 14:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, the schedule has always been an issue all the time I can remember. Many babes in the past, most of which were my favs, were always being slotted into a particular weeks list and would never be on. No apologies from the said babes or any announcements from S66 for the no show. All a load of made up bullshit, just to make the schedule look good. When the no show is genuine, most of the time, the girls will tweet and on a rare occasion S66 will surprise us all with a message. As I say, this has always been a bone of contention, especially when the numbers drop, but S66 have always bounced back on their feet and no doubt will continue to do so in the future. Might do us some good if they were to fall on their arses once in a while. Let's get a claim chasing solicitor on the case for misrepresenting the schedule, it's caused me a lot of trauma, and I have nightmares. Waking up every night screaming, staring at the schedule and see Lucy Zara is on every night.
30-04-2019 15:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-04-2019 12:49 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought lastnight was bad then I just looked at the schedule for tonight, Lucy Zara and Faye so only 2 girls again and frankly no need to watch it at all tonight, I get Faye still gives a good performance but the years have not been kind on her looks and Lucy really should have retired when RLC finished she's done nothing the whole time she's been at 66,

Actually there’s 3 babes on tonight, Cali Garcia is on too doing a 4am-5:30am tease show.

Also regarding the years not being kind to Faye Rampton, I completely disagree. Faye just keeps on getting more & more hotter and sexier and filthier.

As for the schedule i always check s66’s twitter for it as that’s pretty much always accurate as they tweet it around teatime who is on that night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2019 16:22 by Rammyrascal.)
30-04-2019 15:46
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

Can't be bothered to stalk their twitter every day for a correct line up. They should keep their website schedule up to date. But S66's lazy staff isn't able to do that obviously even mixing up the babe's names.
30-04-2019 16:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

By far the best babe last night Karina Currie, professional and considerate of her callers and the viewers, she always puts on a good show either sharing or solo. Clare and Mikki B were the same as they always were, lovely girls, do sod all!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-04-2019 17:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2019 14:56 )TheProf Wrote:  
(30-04-2019 12:42 )SawBoss Wrote:  They had an awesome group of new(ish) recruits, yet things seems to have gone totally wrong in the last few weeks:

Ashlyn - barely on anymore and the 241 may have backfired badly.
Kendall - on even less than Ashlyn and again, 241 troubles?
Poppy May - has left and hardly ever had shifts.
Becky - Guessing she has left as has not been on for a while.
Alexa - was getting shifts regularly in march but recently, only once per week, and may be in trouble after Saturday night.

Even Lily has barely been on at all.

At least they've done the smart thing with the schedule for today and only put Lucy Zara on it rather than getting our hopes up by putting someone else down, only for them not to be in after all.

Some posters on this board have proposed that Ashlyn and Kendal could have been sanctioned and sidelined by S66 due to the explicit 241 a couple of weeks ago. But, if so, would that be fair on them, as the studio staff are responsible for the output of the channel?
....sorry, my mistake, - in the normal world that is!! - so you could be right!!

Sanctioned and sidelined? Don't think so. Their show was online only and was allowed by the producer, and the calls looked frequent throughout the night, not to mention they both do well on their own during regular solo sessions.

They are probably doing other things at the moment, and will be back soon. Also, Lucy and Clare usually take precedent over most of the others, since they seem to be the favorites at Studio 66.

AKA Lara Croft
30-04-2019 19:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-04-2019 15:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Actually there’s 3 babes on tonight, Cali Garcia is on too doing a 4am-5:30am tease show.

I guess you where trying to make things look better for 66 but really no mate, the fact they have that [mod edit - watch the language] on doing nothing tomorrow morning really is not selling 66 to me lol, in fact I am glad I will be asleep so I don't have to see her getting angry and disrespectful with the few callers she will get, this channel really is in a mess if tonight line up is as good as they can manage,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2019 19:48 by winsaw.)
30-04-2019 19:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wasn't at all, just saying it's 3 babes on tonight counting Cali, not just 2 as you said

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2019 20:07
beresv Offline
Reloaded

Hello! Rammy,

if you see in the schedule 1 May this means that it will happen on the tomorrow 2 May on 4AM

just for correct. Cool
30-04-2019 20:22
Busterboy Offline
Senior Poster

Reed has just had to apologise on the mic, for swearing during an earlier mic up despite being online only??? She has now been told not to swear, how do S66 keep finding way to ruin any fun?? It's online they should be able to say and do what they want!!
30-04-2019 21:27