Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yet again, we get Lucy Zara across multiple channels. Maybe there was a scheduling mix up, maybe Lola didn't turn up. Fact is, it's always Lucy Zara who is in when this sort of thing happens. It's almost like other girls don't like her very much and don't want to be anywhere near her. Tongue
17-04-2019 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like they don't have babes working backstage at night, to cover the possibility of no shows. Just at home doing webcam. Just relying on any daybabes in the studio to extend their hours.

Sounds like their operation is down to bare bones cost wise. Running each channel can't be cheap, how many times can they afford to let a channel be unoccupied. Shambles
17-04-2019 13:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-04-2019 12:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Faye Rampton & Lucy Zara way past their best. I don’t think so. Yes the other night was brilliant with the 3 younger babes on (Kendall, Gia & Lily) but to say last night was a car crash I disagree & to say Faye & Lucy are basically past it isn’t on, you wouldn’t like to be called past it so no need to call Faye & Lucy past it in anyway

plus they’re both still making s66 money otherwise s66 wouldn’t have them on & therefore for me not “way past their best” in any way

i have on issue with you thinking they are in there prime still, thats you opinion but i find it shocking that you will not let me have an opinion of my own, to tell me i am not allowed to think they are past it is just wrong,
on your second point you are just making things up there is no way you can know how much money they make, there for it dose nothing to back up your opinion which you can have but should not expect everyone to follow, shame on you

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2019 16:03
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

^ I support you winsaw. You should always voice your opinion and don't be silenced by other forum members.
17-04-2019 17:22
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2019 23:21 )hairbald Wrote:  Denni Tayla on S66 this Friday apparentlyWink

Hi

Just checked S66 Schedule nothing and her Twitter is out of date. So looks like it may be postponed
17-04-2019 17:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2019 16:03 )winsaw Wrote:  i have on issue with you thinking they are in there prime still, thats you opinion but i find it shocking that you will not let me have an opinion of my own, to tell me i am not allowed to think they are past it is just wrong,
on your second point you are just making things up there is no way you can know how much money they make, there for it dose nothing to back up your opinion which you can have but should not expect everyone to follow, shame on you

Where did I say you can’t have an opinion!!!!! I haven’t!!! I was just disagreeing with you about Lucy Zara & Faye Rampton being past it & last night being a car crash. Nowhere did I say you can’t say what you have said. So to be accused of silencing other forum members by waffle snatcher is utter nonsense

Also regarding my second point, I’ve never claimed to know how much babes make & never have. The fact they are still getting shifts on s66 proves/indicates Faye & Lucy are making enough money for s66 to keep them on the nights roster.

Shame on you for accusing me of things that I haven’t done

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2019 18:49
Youwhat!!!! Offline
Junior Poster

(17-04-2019 16:03 )winsaw Wrote:  
(17-04-2019 12:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Faye Rampton & Lucy Zara way past their best. I don’t think so. Yes the other night was brilliant with the 3 younger babes on (Kendall, Gia & Lily) but to say last night was a car crash I disagree & to say Faye & Lucy are basically past it isn’t on, you wouldn’t like to be called past it so no need to call Faye & Lucy past it in anyway

plus they’re both still making s66 money otherwise s66 wouldn’t have them on & therefore for me not “way past their best” in any way

i have on issue with you thinking they are in there prime still, thats you opinion but i find it shocking that you will not let me have an opinion of my own, to tell me i am not allowed to think they are past it is just wrong,

Shame you didn't put your past it comment under Lucy's caps you've posted/retweeted on Twitter? And let's not get started on your opinion on Lori Buckby the other day. Having an opinion doesn't give you free reign to Slag off the girls you don't like when you see fit.
17-04-2019 18:54
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(17-04-2019 18:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Also regarding my second point, I’ve never claimed to know how much babes make & never have. The fact they are still getting shifts on s66 proves/indicates Faye & Lucy are making enough money for s66 to keep them on the nights roster.

It makes perfect sense.

Or, perhaps, Faye & Lucy do nights for cheap. S66 might not have enough money to pay a couple of young and beautiful babes.
This also makes perfect sense.
laugh

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2019 19:15 by LoveUKGirls.)
17-04-2019 19:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-04-2019 18:54 )Youwhat!!!! Wrote:  Shame you didn't put your past it comment under Lucy's caps you've posted/retweeted on Twitter? And let's not get started on your opinion on Lori Buckby the other day. Having an opinion doesn't give you free reign to Slag off the girls you don't like when you see fit.

That is basic twitter eticut if someone tags me in to there pic post I will re-tweet it as they have made much effort to take that pic and post it, would be very disrespectful not to re-tweet it , if I like the girl or not is not the issue as would always support fellow tweeters , that how things are done, I hope u understand now,
As for Lori I feel fully justified in why I posted or are you someone else who feels they should be silencing me as you don't agree with what I say, also I would say learn your history as if you look in Lori 66 thread you will see I liked her lots, I just can't believe what she has become in the last few years, but definitely don't have her, anything else you don't get I can help you with,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2019 20:00
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Im just gonna drop my 2 cent in and say lori is to sex appeal what sugar is to coke... i love her Smile hope she has broken up with that unwashed looking guy

I miss Amber Coen
17-04-2019 20:08