Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If Cali does the show at 4 ! Don’t expect anything exciting! If she does her normal tease show on S 66 ,you won’t see anything ! Anyone know why she has changed since she joined the site from BS ?
14-04-2019 02:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^ I suppose all things are relative.
Compared to a lot of Clares recent shows the last 90 odd minutes of airtime from her has been decent.
This being said however it hasn't been exactly mind blowing from either her or Lola tonight in all honesty.

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2019 02:53 by Snooks.)
14-04-2019 02:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Clare: stand up, waggle arse, pull down thong, waggle arse, type something on the keyboard, smile, chat to cameraman or whoever is there with her, face camera, smile, turn, waggle arse again, pull down thong, lean over desk, type something else, pull up thong, sit on said desk, swing legs for a bit, play with hair, etc etc etc...and you call that a good stint? She looks bored. It is a hell of shame that such a hot, undoubtedly beaufitful young lady(who used to be more dynamic) is now just doing nothing all night, every time she is on and thats the real tragedy. Google her, find some old footage and you won't even think its the same girl. I am sorry to be critical because I used to love watching her sexy stuff, gyrations and thrusts to camera but I am afraid that ended a long time ago. Such a bloody shame.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-04-2019 02:54
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

You missed the best part out, when Clare was on top of the desk.

Personally I think tonight has been the best of Clare for some time, but you're entitled to differ.
14-04-2019 03:57
magdala Offline
Junior Poster

(14-04-2019 01:46 )aaron Wrote:  Yes indeed, always worth watching. Fernanda is still Studio 66's biggest draw. She would be on a lot more if only they could persuade her.

Fernanda's still the best, although the fact that she takes her bra off but not completely off is something that I find a bit distracting. I think her night time appearances are still the most special event that Studio 66 has to offer.
14-04-2019 04:35
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2019 02:51 )OldBailey Wrote:  If Cali does the show at 4 ! Don’t expect anything exciting!

I'm excited.

Cali's tease shows are phenomenal. She looks even hotter than usual this time.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2019 05:15 by marlowe.)
14-04-2019 05:14
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(14-04-2019 05:14 )marlowe Wrote:  
(14-04-2019 02:51 )OldBailey Wrote:  If Cali does the show at 4 ! Don’t expect anything exciting!

I'm excited.

Cali's tease shows are phenomenal. She looks even hotter than usual this time.

Are you really serious Calis tease shows are nothing more than a dayshow performance going on at 4am which the one she did this morning again was no different.
Which she has been doing for months now.

I wonder how long this nonsense is going be going on with Cail doing a dayshow performance when she comes on after 10pm shows?
Apparently Cali has no interest in ever getting naked again it seems.

A damn shame that is plus also how long has she had her new bigger tits since?
Has anyone seen her new pair yet i sure would like to get a look at them.

Again this is a woman that used to be on nightshows until 2 years ago with just a thong on herself.
14-04-2019 10:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The issue for me is how literally the idea of a 'tease show' is taken.
Strictly speaking Cali did absolutely nothing wrong. She never designated it as a standard nightshow and nor did S66. Other babes at S66 do tease hours of the same ilk as Cali but do not get the same level of criticism.
Cali may well have created a rod for her own back with a rather distainful attitude towards viewers and callers alike down the years. That is regrettable and largely her own fault but technically what she has done in all her S66 tease hours is not against the principle of a tease show. She teased.

This being said some babes use such segments as more than a tease type show and unleash a lot more flesh.
This creates a grey area and in truth has done for a number of years at S66.
It is something I commented on some years ago. There is an inconsistent interpretation of what these segments are to be used for.
The performers on both sides of the tease hour divide are NOT under delivering relative to the task set.
They are either meeting the criteria or exceeding it.
It is pointless people throwing hissy fits at babes not getting tits and arse out on tease hours. The target of criticism should be the channels and those that make the rules concerning show timings and show categorisations.
It is they who are responsible for creating the grey area NOT the babes.
The babes are merely accepting the offer of more money to do extended shifts.

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2019 13:01 by Snooks.)
14-04-2019 12:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Always agreed with you 100% on this subject as you know snookered. I would only add that by leaving 'tease' undefined as to its strength (in order to allow as many babes to participate as possible) the operator then allows the babes to define its limits themselves in the eyes of the audience wouldn't you say mate?

And then, hissy fits aside, at the end of the day, guys are allowed to put each babe's shows in context to what's around them. It's a legimate way of assessing quality of service for the money provided. It's a selfish babe-derived idea that says they shouldn't.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-04-2019 13:32
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Quite simple, take the word "tease" out of the title. S66 don't help themselves by calling it a Tease Show when most of them are nothing of the sort. Just say who is starting at 4.00.
14-04-2019 13:57