Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^Oh come on Rammy, don't be so bloody naïve. Of course it makes a difference. It's Nicole's life to lead etc, but Nicole was NOT born a woman. That WILL put a lot of guys off. It's not unreasonable either.

Nobody is wishing Nicole any bad, but it's a deeply unconventional situation (for the babe channels). That's the reality of it.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 18:11 by Robot Devil.)
11-01-2019 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wolverine Offline
Apprentice Poster

(11-01-2019 18:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Why? Doesn’t bother me Nicole’s past & neither should it bother you

Its a reasonable thing to do and you dont get to choose what bothers anyone else.Older women have the cougars section something like that would be ideal.
12-01-2019 02:25
skully Offline

We aren't creating a new section to segregate Nicole, she's an established babeshow presenter and has been working for BS24 in Germany.
Yes, some people would have preferred a heads up, which is reasonable as it would have been a surprise, but, her thread discusses her being trans, so although it was a surprise at first, it's not anymore and was never a secret, it's out there, so her thread will be left where it is.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
12-01-2019 14:11
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Regular members and current guests are most likely to be aware of her sexuality and will be able to choose whether they watch her or not. I'm a not.
But for future members and guests that may not be aware of her op, and probably won't scroll back through her thread,might be surprised and most likely horrified to learn the truth. Especially, if they've spent money on a phone call or worst still on a perv cam. I think it rather strange that red blooded members on here and on the chat remotely find her sexy. Even more so that S66 have her on at all. Rammy as usual will no doubt come back and say that she must be bringing in the call stats etc.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 15:26 by derekdas.)
12-01-2019 15:21
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2019 18:10 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^Oh come on Rammy, don't be so bloody naïve. Of course it makes a difference. It's Nicole's life to lead etc, but Nicole was NOT born a woman. That WILL put a lot of guys off. It's not unreasonable either.

Nobody is wishing Nicole any bad, but it's a deeply unconventional situation (for the babe channels). That's the reality of it.
Just to play Devils advocate to the Devil, does the fact that Ella Hughes is a lesbian also put you off in these days of heightened LGBT awareness? Smile
12-01-2019 16:02
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^You can't seriously compare the two issues, mate. Totally different. Ella may be a lesbian, but she's catering to a - predominantly - male, heterosexual audience, and has no problem being 'straight for pay' on camera.

We're talking about a 'babe' that was born male. I'm not 'hating' on Nicole or anything - those that don't mind the TS element, fair fucks to you - but the way it was seemingly kept from people by 66* is deeply suspect. And, the simple fact is - as I've said already - it WILL put a lot of people off.

That's just the reality of it.

*Edit: Apologies - I did, of course, mean 66 in the second paragraph. Not BS.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 16:28 by Robot Devil.)
12-01-2019 16:15
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Interesting how some feel they can lecture others in what not to be bothered about!
12-01-2019 16:25
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-01-2019 15:21 )derekdas Wrote:  But for future members and guests that may not be aware of her op, and probably won't scroll back through her thread,might be surprised and most likely horrified to learn the truth.
Well, experience suggests they won't need to scroll back because some mardy begger will bring it up regularly to complain Rolleyes
Quote:Especially, if they've spent money on a phone call or worst still on a perv cam. I think it rather strange that red blooded members on here and on the chat remotely find her sexy. Even more so that S66 have her on at all. Rammy as usual will no doubt come back and say that she must be bringing in the call stats etc.
Takes all sorts etc Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-01-2019 18:29
Couping Offline
Junior Poster

(12-01-2019 16:15 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^You can't seriously compare the two issues, mate. Totally different. Ella may be a lesbian, but she's catering to a - predominantly - male, heterosexual audience, and has no problem being 'straight for pay' on camera.

We're talking about a 'babe' that was born male. I'm not 'hating' on Nicole or anything - those that don't mind the TS element, fair fucks to you - but the way it was seemingly kept from people by 66* is deeply suspect. And, the simple fact is - as I've said already - it WILL put a lot of people off.

That's just the reality of it.

*Edit: Apologies - I did, of course, mean 66 in the second paragraph. Not BS.

Spot on.

As long as the guys who have called her (and there's plenty now) know about her past before they call then I have no problem with her being on S66. However I suspect many of the poor bastards who have spoken to her did not know the truth, the only way they'd know is if they read these forums and that's a tiny percentage.
12-01-2019 18:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What would be the uproar if they ever put Nicole and Tula cossey ever together?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-01-2019 20:24