Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I didn't see all of it, did she unleash the oil?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
18-12-2018 13:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(18-12-2018 00:56 )TheProf Wrote:  ...So the Babe Channels number one Babe Lola Knight has to double up with a rookie performer so as to give a daytimer have a channel to herself..!!

Where's the sense in that ??? Its clear that Lola is not happy tonight...and has every right to be P***ed off with S66.

You just have to marvel at the management of this channel!!

Totally agree with this. Good to see it wasn't just me that thought Lola didn't look too impressed.

I have nothing against a Fernanda tease (thought this wasn't anywhere near one of her best though) but just wish they wouldn't extend it by 2 hours on a whim. If there was nobody else in like what happened with Gigi the other week then fine, but to stick Lola in a 2-4-1 with a newbie for most of the night is stupid, especially on a set not meant for 2 girls at once so they were basically restricted to just standing there in one spot with minimal room for movement.
18-12-2018 13:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-12-2018 00:56 )TheProf Wrote:  ...So the Babe Channels number one Babe Lola Knight has to double up with a rookie performer so as to give a daytimer have a channel to herself..!!

Where's the sense in that ??? Its clear that Lola is not happy tonight...and has every right to be P***ed off with S66.

disagree with that mate, Fernanda is a very popular girl and her annual Xmas night shows are something many look forward to, the fact a 2 hour show got extended to 4 hours due to the number of people calling tells u all you need to know about why Fernanda was given her own channel and a cameraman,
i am sure Fernanda was the number 1 money earner on 66 lastnight thats the sense in what 66 did,
and when i watch Lola looked happy she was clearly teaching the newbie how to do a babeshow and looked to me like she was enjoying showing a new girl what to do,
i will give 66 a kicking often but lastnight for once they got it right for max money on the night and for the future in teaching a newbie for one of there best,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-12-2018 14:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-12-2018 13:39 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I didn't see all of it, did she unleash the oil?
She certainly had it unleashed on her a couple of times SurprisedTongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-12-2018 15:41
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(18-12-2018 14:57 )winsaw Wrote:  

disagree with that mate, Fernanda is a very popular girl and her annual Xmas night shows are something many look forward to, the fact a 2 hour show got extended to 4 hours due to the number of people calling tells u all you need to know about why Fernanda was given her own channel and a cameraman,
i am sure Fernanda was the number 1 money earner on 66 lastnight thats the sense in what 66 did,
and when i watch Lola looked happy she was clearly teaching the newbie how to do a babeshow and looked to me like she was enjoying showing a new girl what to do,
i will give 66 a kicking often but lastnight for once they got it right for max money on the night and for the future in teaching a newbie for one of there best,

Each to their own opinion, but I didn't see Lola " Happily teaching the newbie" - I saw a distinctly uncomfortable girl trying to figure out what she could achieve in the limited space available in that awful set - and having to compete for the viewers attention.
I would just ask if you think Lucy Z or Claire Richards would have been treated in the same manner as Lola, if they had been booked for a show on the same night as Fernanda?
I don't think so...do you?
18-12-2018 20:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ They are careful not to book too many "own set only" contract babes on the same night no?

(18-12-2018 20:10 )TheProf Wrote:  ... I saw a distinctly uncomfortable girl trying to figure out what she could achieve in the limited space available in that awful set - and having to compete for the viewers attention. ...

Did you only see from late on last night (post midnight?) as you often do Winsaw? Perhaps Lola looking to show Ashlyn the ropes was how the former resolved to make the best of things after the period of dissatisfaction theProf describes?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-12-2018 20:41
winsaw Offline

(18-12-2018 20:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ They are careful not to book too many "own set only" contract babes on the same night no?

(18-12-2018 20:10 )TheProf Wrote:  ... I saw a distinctly uncomfortable girl trying to figure out what she could achieve in the limited space available in that awful set - and having to compete for the viewers attention. ...

Did you only see from late on last night (post midnight?) as you often do Winsaw? Perhaps Lola looking to show Ashlyn the ropes was how the former resolved to make the best of things after the period of dissatisfaction theProf describes?

Yep was after midnight I watched mate, I can only think that if she was put out at the start of the night like the prof says she had got over it by the time I was watching and seamed to be enjoying passing her knowledge on ,

And you are right if they book 2 own set girls they usually don't book a 3rd girl,

18-12-2018 21:01
event horizon Offline
Junior Poster

(18-12-2018 20:10 )TheProf Wrote:  I would just ask if you think Lucy Z or Claire Richards would have been treated in the same manner as Lola, if they had been booked for a show on the same night as Fernanda?
I don't think so...do you?

Yes Clare would definitely. Clare's had to share with Ella Jolie before and with Kandi Kay.

It's actually some time now since Clare had the status that you imply. She's slipped down the pecking order somewhat.
19-12-2018 05:24
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2018 14:57 )winsaw Wrote:  

Well said Rammy.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2018 23:56 by derekdas.)
19-12-2018 23:55
winsaw Offline

It's feast or famine on this channel, after a couple of good night's last night's show was so poor, they had one girl way past her sell by date and one doing an all night tease show Rolleyes
Sometimes wonder if they put any thoughts into who they will have on or if they just right some nights off as due to there small roster they just can't get anyone decent in,

20-12-2018 13:03