Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I once had a major crush on a lady I thought was in her late 30s.
She was actually 59 Surprised.

Didn't stop me fancying her one bit. Still would given the chance Tongue.

Yeah yeah I know - #should have gone to Specsavers
(Other opticians are available) Wink

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 16:28 by Snooks.)
11-09-2018 16:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2018 16:27 )snookered Wrote:  I once had a major crush on a lady I thought was in her late 30s.
She was actually 59 Surprised.

Didn't stop me fancying her one bit. Still would given the chance Tongue.

Yeah yeah I know - #should have gone to Specsavers
(Other opticians are available) Wink

Yes, snookered, some women are like classic cars.
They hide their age well, and still drive well, even if the acceleration and top speed are no longer there. Cool

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
11-09-2018 16:37
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(11-09-2018 16:23 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  Well you might find them attractive but thats because you are like 60 according to your bio but i like to see girl my age or younger these are called babe channels not many woman in her 40s can be considered a babe.....maybe shakira Smile

My age actually doesn't determine any of my preferences.
Through my many years, I have found attractive women in all age groups.
I find Sophia Lares and Nicole Snow as attractive as any other girl that I find attractive, their age doesn't come into it.
[/quote]

Er, it doesn't quite work like that.
My mind doesn't say that women is not attractive because she is 50, but that one is because she is only 49.
[/quote]

No im talking about finding someone like nicole snow who is young enough to be you granddaughter attractive, 40 and above is fine for you but there should be a limit me personal limit is 20 otherwise it starts getting a bit creepy and im 29
11-09-2018 16:38
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Not sure why the post has gone like that
11-09-2018 16:39
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2018 16:38 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(11-09-2018 16:23 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  Well you might find them attractive but thats because you are like 60 according to your bio but i like to see girl my age or younger these are called babe channels not many woman in her 40s can be considered a babe.....maybe shakira Smile

My age actually doesn't determine any of my preferences.
Through my many years, I have found attractive women in all age groups.
I find Sophia Lares and Nicole Snow as attractive as any other girl that I find attractive, their age doesn't come into it.

Er, it doesn't quite work like that.
My mind doesn't say that women is not attractive because she is 50, but that one is because she is only 49.
[/quote]

No im talking about finding someone like nicole snow who is young enough to be you granddaughter attractive, 40 and above is fine for you but there should be a limit me personal limit is 20 otherwise it starts getting a bit creepy and im 29
[/quote]

Your gracious generosity is very much appreciated. Big Grin

11-09-2018 16:48
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
Lol listen foggy its up to what you like i was just saying the over 40s should be on the cougar channel otherwise whats the point of it existing ?
older men like yourself might like them but im pretty sure most under 30s don't wanna see a granny in a bra
11-09-2018 17:01
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Cougars go for younger men and younger girls tend to look for an older, father-like figure(experience etc) but the really creepy thing would be if a married man with a daughter old enough to be like Nicole were to 'pleasure' himself -now that is seriously wrong. All that said you do get older blokes having sex with young girls (way over 21) but probably chosen to look younger online so it has its appeal to many, and of course the MILF appeals to the younger man, who is old enough to be the son. funny old world innit, especially if a man is caught wanking he's immediately a pervert, but if a woman is seen touching herself and getting herself off, it is a turn on. As long as it's not in public of course or on a bus. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 17:08 by GMach1.)
11-09-2018 17:07
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2018 17:01 )goatman222 Wrote:  ^^
Lol listen foggy its up to what you like i was just saying the over 40s should be on the cougar channel otherwise whats the point of it existing ?
older men like yourself might like them but im pretty sure most under 30s don't wanna see a granny in a bra

On your first point, you are quite right in asking what's the point of the cougar channel existing if not for the over 40s.
But the scheduling is wayward; some nights there are no cougars at all, some nights two together on the same channel, and as per last night LDM and Sara Daniels on separate chanels, albeit for me only LDM was viewable over the webstream.
So there definitely needs to be some careful stream management to cater for all tastes.

As for your second point, maybe we should have a referendum on it.
It would be a lot more interesting than some elections / referendums we have had lately.
I wouldn't mind helping Charmaine Sinclair with her manifesto Big Grin

11-09-2018 17:25
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You could argue that Linda Leigh should be on Cougars seeing as she is a lot older than the babes at BS but for some reason she stays there. Charmaine, Sara and LDMcK have been around a long time yet Linsey is on S66, perhaps because they know she appeals.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-09-2018 17:55
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

So Emma c is on in the morning. Wonder if the stream will be up and running.. Ran by a bunch of randy teenagers who have no chance with the babes........sorry I'm still in the IT'S A SHAMBLES mood lol
11-09-2018 17:57