Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Quite a bit was exposed by the debacle of last night (very little female flesh unfortunately). Not least of which is that 66 wont pay for decent out of hours tech. If switching on and off again don't work for them, forget about it till next morning. Least we can base our decision making on that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 09:48 by ShandyHand.)
11-09-2018 09:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-09-2018 09:20 )towny Wrote:  What a total fucking car crash last night... you wait a week for Hannah to show and you see her in an amazing string bikini ripe for untying at the sides and the stream doesn't work, she does fuck all most of the night, disappears for ages and then fucks off really early... all the time LDM is on a stream... why does she get special treatment... she should be on cougars with the rest of 'em. Total shit.

LDM very likely gets more calls & very likely makes s66 more money than Hannah does is why she was on the working stream. S66 has to make money most importantly

Piper Niven Superfan
11-09-2018 10:26
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Wow
11-09-2018 11:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

God knows I love Hannah but she just doesn't move at all and I am not sure why she spends all night like a statue-almost like Ashley Emma once used to do-and just wiggling her arse. A waste of talent. LDMcKenzie has been around a long time and I am still amazed at how good her body is, even though her main assets look awful, but she still has IT.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-09-2018 11:52
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Shouldn't all the over 40s be on the cougars channel and the young sexy girls be on the main channels ?
Thought that was the idea ? the way things are now they should have 2 cougar channels and 1 normal one because they seem to have more old than young women
11-09-2018 13:06
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2018 13:06 )goatman222 Wrote:  Shouldn't all the over 40s be on the cougars channel and the young sexy girls be on the main channels ?
Thought that was the idea ? the way things are now they should have 2 cougar channels and 1 normal one because they seem to have more old than young women

Ar, well you see goatman222, if all the young sexy things (like Ella Jolie and Hannah Martin) Bounce were all on a separate channel from the more mature ladies, then some people who thought of the cougars as being old and wrinkly, might miss out on the seductive erotic charms of people like Charmaine Sinclair, LDM and others.
If you have never watched Robyn Ryder then you have never lived, top class lass on the cougars channels upto about 2 years ago.Heart

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 15:20 by Foggy Mainwaring.)
11-09-2018 15:17
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(11-09-2018 15:17 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  
(11-09-2018 13:06 )goatman222 Wrote:  Shouldn't all the over 40s be on the cougars channel and the young sexy girls be on the main channels ?

Ar, well you see goatman222, if all the young sexy things (like Ella Jolie and Hannah Martin) Bounce were all on a separate channel from the more mature ladies, then some people who thought of the cougars as being old and wrinkly, might miss out on the seductive erotic charms of people like Charmaine Sinclair, LDM and others.
If you have never watched Robyn Ryder then you have never lived, top class lass on the cougars channels upto about 2 years ago.Heart

Well you might find them attractive but thats because you are like 60 according to your bio but i like to see girl my age or younger these are called babe channels not many woman in her 40s can be considered a babe.....maybe shakira Smile

I miss Amber Coen
11-09-2018 15:39
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2018 15:39 )goatman222 Wrote:  

Well you might find them attractive but thats because you are like 60 according to your bio but i like to see girl my age or younger these are called babe channels not many woman in her 40s can be considered a babe.....maybe shakira Smile

My age actually doesn't determine any of my preferences.
Through my many years, I have found attractive women in all age groups.
I find Sophia Lares and Nicole Snow as attractive as any other girl that I find attractive, their age doesn't come into it.

11-09-2018 15:54
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(11-09-2018 15:54 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  
(11-09-2018 15:39 )goatman222 Wrote:  

I find Sophia Lares and Nicole Snow as attractive as any other girl that I find attractive, their age doesn't come into it.

It does for me i dont find any woman attractive who is old enough to be my mum also if you are in your 60s maybe you should have a limit on the age of women you find attractive Tongue
11-09-2018 16:00
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

[/quote]

[/quote]

It does for me i dont find any woman attractive who is old enough to be my mum also if you are in your 60s maybe you should have a limit on the age of women you find attractive Tongue
[/quote]

Er, it doesn't quite work like that.
My mind doesn't say that women is not attractive because she is 50, but that one is because she is only 49.

11-09-2018 16:23