Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
In my opinion this channel would be absolutely pointless if it wasnt for evelyn, rebecca kelly, abi monroe, anna harris and hannah martin those 5 are keeping this boat-a-float
09-09-2018 10:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AD82 Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I think their Daytime line up is good (suits my personal tastes, anyway for what it's worth), but their sets and Night rota/set up needs some fresh ideas and an overhaul
09-09-2018 10:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Great posts from shandy and the devil there both really picking out the problems this channel has,
The problems with the production crew are not going to change, as they are now in the mind set of doing as little as they can, the fact they have spent a few years now in they little office watching movies or sky sports all night and no manager has ever stopped it means it's the norm they are never going to spend 6 hour on the floor moving the camera round, one producer told a girl I have talked to o that they are only there incase something goes wrong, that they have set the studio up at the start of the night for the girls to do the best show and for the rest night it's just fixing any issues that crop up, for me the most important thing at 66 is them getting a total new production crew bs did it a couple of years ago so it's possible to do,
As for money I am sure they still have it just spend it in the wrong places, babeshow girls are like footballer once they have got to the top they expect that level of money for ever more, so as they get older they still expect premier league money when they are only good enough for league 2 and this is where 66 are at the moment, if they got rid of they 6 top earners they could bring in 12-15 young girls and have a regenerated night show that will.make them more money in the future,
Now is the moment to do this as there are a lot of new in the business now bs has its biggest ever roster meaning a lot of girls don't get many shifts and if they do they are only on the web not tv, XP has gone back to bring through young talent and babex has singed lots of new girls who talking to seam to see it as a way of getting experience that will help them get on TV, so it really is a golden opportunity for 66 to change things for the better, and if they do sign new girls look after them.give them time, it's not good when you hear stories of girls who are on their roster being unable to contact 66 to book shows as there calls and emails are just ignored even though this girls get there targets and are popular when given a chance,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 12:02 by winsaw.)
09-09-2018 11:03
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares, Rebecca Kelly, Macy Leigh and Mia Yasmin are the best things about S66 in relation to not only being beautiful but also enticing performers.

The rest of S66's roster are all beautiful to varying degrees, but the majority lack the ability to make me call them through their static and disinterested performances.

OnlyFans has definitely had an effect on the channels, due to how much money presenters can make with very little effort. That's why BS made their own version of it.

S66 need to evolve quickly because no woman will want to work unsociable hours during the night if then can make more money just by staying at home, taking a couple selfies on their phone and then posting it on OnlyFans.

Every channel missed the boat with webcam shows after the success of MyFreeCams and Chaturbate, but at least BS tried to catch up with BSCams.

And the same thing is happening again with OnlyFans, where BS are playing catch up with BSFans and S66 are even further behind by trying to resurrect a clone of Playboy magazine in a digital era.

The latest trailer for their video section on the S66 website is for July 2018. Where is the August 2018 trailer? Will their be a September 2018 trailer?

It wouldn't surprise me if they continue to lose more of their up and coming talent to BS & XP like they did with Lola Knight and Scarlett Jones.

But I hope they don't because I want all the channels and presenters to succeed.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-09-2018 11:36
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(09-09-2018 11:36 )ryuken Wrote:  Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares, Rebecca Kelly, Macy Leigh and Mia Yasmin are the best things about S66 in relation to not only being beautiful but also enticing perfomers
That just your opinion because for me personally out of the 5 you listed i only find rebecca attractive if any of the other 4 are on i usually change the channel...
You must be really into amazons Smile
09-09-2018 12:12
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Jennifer Jade was moved from her usual office set to a small sofa and gave a good performance but Caty Cole was on a bed then moved onto that school desk again and doesn't seem to want to tease us anymore. Get the girls to move more and do raunchier things and you might just save that channel -plus putting back some of the older names like Sophia Lares who used to burn up the screen at night.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-09-2018 12:14
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

S66 Days are in rude health, but nights are in need of life support.
09-09-2018 12:35
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(09-09-2018 12:35 )Rake Wrote:  S66 Days are in rude health, but nights are in need of life support.

Nights are mainly shows with oap's and girls who can't be bothered to even try
But occasionally like once a month hannah martin with turn up and shake her arse so they have that i guess

Whats tiffany chambers doing these days maybe they should hire her?
09-09-2018 12:42
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

I'm purely speculating but I imagine the magazine (again who buys magazines in 2018) has taken up a lot of the creative decision making from the guys. The video section on the website hasn't been updated since July, nothing new added to the shows. But the magazine!!!! oh the magazine!!
09-09-2018 12:57
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(09-09-2018 12:12 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(09-09-2018 11:36 )ryuken Wrote:  Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares, Rebecca Kelly, Macy Leigh and Mia Yasmin are the best things about S66 in relation to not only being beautiful but also enticing perfomers
That just your opinion because for me personally out of the 5 you listed i only find rebecca attractive if any of the other 4 are on i usually change the channel...
You must be really into amazons Smile

Sorry, I forgot to write that they were the only ones in terms of looks and performances that appeal to me enough to spend money on.

I love Amazonians LOL

In my opinion all presenters on all channels fall into four categories:

Really pretty and energetic performers (I'll happily spend money on them)
Really pretty and dull performers (It's too expensive trying to coax a sexy performance out of them)
Reasonably attractive and energetic performers (Their performances do entice me to spend money on them when my faves aren't on)
Reasonably attractive and dull performers (I don't even bother freeloading their shows LOL)

I love babes with brown nipples
09-09-2018 14:06