Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: elite tv ?
so what happened the channel today? not much of a new start is it lol?
03-04-2009 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Its been on all day Hedthorn. I'm guessing you're puzzled because you can't see it on channel 911? From 10pm its on channel 965 only.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-04-2009 22:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I would love to have seen up Michelle Thorne's skirt wouldn't you? Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
03-04-2009 23:18
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Firstly, congratulations on the new show I think its great !

I really like the dark look nightclub stage set with neon/florescent lighting. The stair feature is the best and my personal favourite part, all other channels just have the bed which is ordinary...

I would really like to see more 2 girl interaction on the stairs as its whats sets your channel from the rest im my opinion but it seems only to be used a few times.

Another feature I would like to see more of is the new camera angels instead on the static positions of the cameras with just zoom, I like the camera men to make more of the girls with the personal angles.

One thing that really annoys me about the show is the oversized bar with the telephine numbers, its way over the top and blocks too much oth the bottom of the screen, a transluscent bar would be really cool with the telephone numbers displayed.

Fantastic start guys, keep up the good work !
04-04-2009 20:01
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

I like this channel too, because of the club/bar set up. I think it would be great if these girls wore clubbing outfits...and rather than getting topless straight away...they could bend over occasionally as if they're picking something up...or sit there with their legs slightly open. Basically real world scenarios that we see when we're out partying. That's what I find most appealing, associating these women with the real world. Far more arousing then having the girls sit there with their tits out looking miserable; something I've only seen in seedy strip clubs!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2009 21:01 by Hellbound.)
04-04-2009 21:00
mrmanuva Offline
Junior Poster

How about making the phone lines 75p per minute?

As a lot of people call from mobiles it actually cost a fair bit more, but at 75p per minute i would be much more inclined to call.
04-04-2009 22:28
Leg Love Offline
Posting Machine

You need a SKY Digibox and SKY card to watch this. If this channel is like Babestation / Bangbabes why isn't it FTA.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2009 22:45 by Leg Love.)
04-04-2009 22:44
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Leg Love Wrote:You need a SKY Digibox and SKY card to watch this. If this channel is like Babestation / Bangbabes why isn't it FTA.

Well i can get it in my Non Freesat mode on Freesat so it must be airing FTA on satalite the only reason i can think of why you might need as you say a sky card on sky is because yeah watching the channel when its on the paul raymond channel till ten try watching it on the other sky channel an see if it needs the sky card still in.This might solve yeah problem if you havent tried it already
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2009 23:00 by Wazo.)
04-04-2009 22:58
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

The stairs are ok but what would have made them better was if they were made out of clear perspex so you could get a camera under them and we could watch the girls walk/sit on them from directly underneath, a kind of voyeuristic angle, even in the day show, though that might be pushing it a bit.
04-04-2009 23:49
Leg Love Offline
Posting Machine

Wazo Wrote:Well i can get it in my Non Freesat mode on Freesat so it must be airing FTA on satalite the only reason i can think of why you might need as you say a sky card on sky is because yeah watching the channel when its on the paul raymond channel till ten try watching it on the other sky channel an see if it needs the sky card still in.This might solve yeah problem if you havent tried it already

Looks like you had better luck than me Wazo. Still can't recieve it and Paul Raymond TV show's as an encrypted channel 24/7. I tried everything and cant be bothered wasting any more time on it so i'll just have to wait for the online version.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2009 01:57 by Leg Love.)
05-04-2009 01:56