Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2010 14:20 )199lives Wrote:  i am being lazy and can't be bothered posting in each girls separate thread so gonna post it all here.
from what i've seen elites been great this week. Deltas becoming a one women channel covering a few shift and looking great while doing so, the black dress she had on the other night was sexy as.... . Dionne better then ever since her return. Sophia just gorgeous, love the cap of her giving the fingerlaugh Ashley,Mica and danielle all sort of newish already hot and getting hotter all the time. anyone else i've forgotten sure they were fucking great tooWink

Strange. I've actually thought that Elite has been quite dull for a couple of weeks now.

Really hasn't been much happening there at all.
16-04-2010 19:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(16-04-2010 19:17 )MARCCE Wrote:  Strange. I've actually thought that Elite has been quite dull for a couple of weeks now.

Really hasn't been much happening there at all.

I agree with you there MARCCE. Other than Danica's nightshows stints, there has been nothing else really jaw dropping about Elite, during the last couple of weeks. I'll admit im probably not the biggest watcher of Elite, as my favourite girls are on Babestation - but there hasn't been anything really eye opening (that i have seen) as of late whenever i have tuned in to Elite.

I have noticed a fall in the amount of 2-4-1's stints, and sadly they never make much use of that shower set much anymore. We need Dionne back in the shower, if her first performance in the shower was anything to go by. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2010 19:40 by Josh187.)
16-04-2010 19:38
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

If your going to be fair there has been nothing great happening on any of the channels,shows how different we all are as i find BS a bit tame,not a fan of Danica although i know most of you are,personally for me i think Delta and Mica have been the best over the last two weeks,i think all the channels were waiting to see what was going to happen to BBs,heard Amanda say the other night that they were back to normal,so maybe things will pick up.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
16-04-2010 19:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2010 19:38 )Josh187 Wrote:  I agree with you there MARCCE. Other than Danica's nightshows stints, there has been nothing else really jaw dropping about Elite, during the last couple of weeks. I'll admit im probably not the biggest watcher of Elite, as my favourite girls are on Babestation - but there hasn't been anything really eye opening (that i have seen) as of late whenever i have tuned in to Elite.

I have noticed a fall in the amount of 2-4-1's stints, and sadly they never make much use of that shower set much anymore. We need Dionne back in the shower, if her first performance in the shower was anything to go by. Big Grin

Glad someone else agrees. Was having horrible thoughts that they had just been waiting for me to go to bed before upping their game.

Agree about the lack of 2-4-1's. Rarely happen at all these days and that was one of the main things that made Elite so good.

All been pretty much bog standard girl on bed/sofa type stuff lately.
16-04-2010 19:51
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well with Mica an Caty both on tonight i think the chances of a 2-4-1 are quite high tonightBig GrinTongue

Bazinga!
16-04-2010 19:55
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2010 19:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Well with Mica an Caty both on tonight i think the chances of a 2-4-1 are quite high tonightBig GrinTongue

Undoubtedly but I don't think it's too difficult to guess who both of us want to see doing them again Wink
16-04-2010 20:05
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Im probally the odd one out here,but does anybody else think it strange to use all three channels for Danica,i would have thought they could at least use one channel for somebody else,im guessing you will all say no,just thought it would make sense to have two phones going instead of one.Huh

Its so good to be insane
16-04-2010 21:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no i think that as well. whats the point of having 1 babe on all 3 channels even if it is danica. was like this the other night when it was michelle thorne

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2010 21:38
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I think that when a 'Day Girl' does a 9-11 (or 12) slot they (Elite TV) try to turn it into something special......to make it an Special Event .Something which doesnt happen every night.

I know Danica's 'slot' creates a lot of interest on the Forum prehaps they think that it will set the 'tone' and the interest will continue through the rest of the Night.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2010 21:49 by mrwotzup.)
16-04-2010 21:47
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(16-04-2010 21:47 )mrwotzup Wrote:  I think that when a 'Day Girl' does a 9-11 (or 12) slot they (Elite TV) try to turn it into something special......to make it an Special Event .Something which doesnt happen every night.

I know Danica's 'slot' creates a lot of interest on the Forum prehaps they think that it will set the 'tone' and the interest will continue through the rest of the Night.

I get what you are saying,but i cant be the only one whose not a great fan of Danica,so keep her on two channels and give the rest of us a choice,im sure that would hold our interest,it usually does

Its so good to be insane
16-04-2010 22:06