Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Very good show from The Logo last night, not one bad stint. I particularly enjoyed the jiggling letters and numbers and seeing its magnificent design at the camera.

Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 13:36 by Rake.)
29-03-2017 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I didn't like the way they kept cutting away to Tori all the time. Really spoilt it for me.

Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-03-2017 16:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think the logo had a poor night personally. The rotation of the letters and numbers was too rapid. It needed to be slower and more sensual to really generate some magic. Total lack of foreplay. Also disappointed at the lack of close ups of the logo. The movement of the logo lacked imaginatiom imo, it was too repetitious and required much better stimulation.
And the really intimate parts of the logo would have been seen even better with a pervcam feature.
I am surprised and disappointed that pics and vids of the logo in various different poses were not advertised for sale. Really quite gutting to be honest WinkTongueBig Grin.

29-03-2017 17:36
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Here we go again snookered, with your negativity to S66 & it's logo Wink As long as the logo continues to make S66 money, they will continue to use them no matter what you think. S66 needs the logo to bring in the calls & money otherwise they will go out business.

If you don't like how the logo is rotating, DON'T WATCH.

P.S. Hope the logo likes my white knighting. Looking forward to my thanks & kisses on @s66Logo Twitter account, certainly won't block me now Wink
29-03-2017 18:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-03-2017 18:02 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Here we go again snookered, with your negativity to S66 & it's logo Wink As long as the logo continues to make S66 money, they will continue to use them no matter what you think. S66 needs the logo to bring in the calls & money otherwise they will go out business.

If you don't like how the logo is rotating, DON'T WATCH.

P.S. Hope the logo likes my white knighting. Looking forward to my thanks & kisses on @s66Logo Twitter account, certainly won't block me now Wink

Yeah but I tried loads of times to get through to the logo and there was no option number to talk filth with it annoyedlaugh.
Another example of the channels ripping us off.
I bet BS would make much more constructive use of the logo.
A logo quickfire round.
A logo 2 minute challenge.
The possibilities are plentiful.
I feel sure BS wouldn't pass up the the opportunity to plug pics and vids of the logo.
Furthermore we could have LogoSx in the errrrr logo set RolleyesBig Grin.
But I know your game White Knight in your S66 logo watchtower. Trying to defend the indefensible again Bounce.

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2017 16:20 by Snooks.)
29-03-2017 18:10
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know why they keep cutting off all the time when they have pussy slips they stopped doing that for a little while then they started doing it again , i guess they thought they will give it a try not going off to see if they have slip ups and since some of the girls have they started cutting off again. Typical S66. A shame really because i am a big fan of the pussy slips.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
29-03-2017 18:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

logo alert on Mikaela!! FFS!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-03-2017 19:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think the logo will be doing the camerawork soon Tongue

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
29-03-2017 19:14
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It can only be a matter of time until one of the girls decides to just bypass the system by having this iconic logo tattooed straight onto her skin. Maybe on the waist, a little off centre, no need for the backroom boys any more, it's already on the screen.
29-03-2017 19:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Has it got a twitter feed yet or even dare I ask - a facebook page dedication? Tongue

30-03-2017 07:49