Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone else have feed (TV + webstream) quality problems last night, affecting Jasmine's set? Ruined a stupendous performance from Jasmine for me.
13-10-2016 07:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It looks like Mikayla B is the next host to get a week dedicated in her honour.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-10-2016 08:21
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ She must be saving up for her holidays or something. On every day. Getting a bit bored of her and Tiffany.
15-10-2016 08:25
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^ I'm not the biggest fan of S66's "slim blonde girls next door" hosts either, but I'm glad they're doing host week again.

I really hope they'll do one for their "brunette, curvy and exotic" hosts soon.

I just PM'd S66 on here with my idea for Fernanda Ferrari Week, which I wrote on the forum before.

But I doubt they'll read it, let alone implement any of my concepts.

They should do a Demi Rose Mawby week too, in the build up to the release of Sixty 6 issue 1.

Which should then culminate with a massive official release party at a West End night club.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-10-2016 08:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-10-2016 08:25 )Rake Wrote:  ^ She must be saving up for her holidays or something. On every day. Getting a bit bored of her and Tiffany.

Must be getting plenty of calls, as long as that is the case, s66 will have them on as often as possible

Piper Niven Superfan
15-10-2016 10:04
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Christ, I wish this bloody channel would shake up it's roster. Elite has become so unbearably stale now, with the same faces that've been on the babe channels since Methuselah was a just a nipper. On the day shows it's a rather sad line-up of the bosses chums- some of whom visibly struggle for calls throughout their shifts, constantly- and the occasional smattering of fresh-ish faces that are woefully underutilised. The night show crew is even worse. The odd 'new' talent that they sign are just recycled faces girls from years gone by, for the most part.

However, for me (and likely others), the biggest problem with Elite is the complacency and laziness of way too many of their 'babes'. So many of them put in so little effort when they appear on-screen that it can't help but raise the question 'How are they getting away with this crap ?' Do they feel THAT safe in the knowledge that as they're bosom buddies with the hierarchy they won't be sacked ? Or, as Rammy will no doubt remind us all, for the 26,000th occasion, they must be bringing in the callers (with no actual evidence to back up his claims), and will therefore be used accordingly ? The biggest problem with that scenario is that is means every channel will stick to the same old 'talent' as they 'bring in the punters', as they won't risk featuring new faces that may not succeed. And thus, the channels repeat themselves, ad nauseum.

This is, by no means, exclusively a problem with Elite. For the record, I find Babestation unwatchable now, given the repetitiveness of their line-ups. But Elite are the bigger culprits (IMO) because they were once genuinely Elite. Now they just seem to accept any leftovers the other channels fling their way. The array of glamour models that used to feature heavily on their channels are now a distant memory. Replaced with lazy, egomaniacs that, evidently, believe they're above the babe channels and their customers, given how poorly they 'perform'. And the champagne swigging, playboy-wannabees that run this shambles of a channel seem completely non-plussed by it too. Shame.

Apologies if I went off on one, I'm just bitterly frustrated at what's become of this once excellent, titillating station.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-10-2016 11:39
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with most of that RD, but as for the "same old faces" argument it all depends on what old faces, i doubt people will complain if Dionne Daniels and Danica came back and they will be delighted when or if Kandi Kay returns, im a Fanboy of a long serving babeshow babe who has been on more babechannels than most other girls

As for new talent i think most glamour models don't want to do nightshows these days, they are only willing to do dayshows, teaseshows and webcam which is why we see so few new girls on the nightshows
17-10-2016 17:37
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot_124.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
21-10-2016 12:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great news, as long as they let her go nude and stand like Clare does.

I'm sure Afroman is gonna be all over her, just you wait Wink

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 16:12 by mrmann.)
21-10-2016 13:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great news Lily is back on the babeshows. Have started her s66 thread

Piper Niven Superfan
21-10-2016 13:33