Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Surely it's more than just about call stats though. There are other revenue streams for the babeshows such as webcam, videos, perve cam etc. If a girl puts on a visually stimulating show then viewers are more likely to be willing to pay to see more.

If it was only about call stats then this whole forum might as well be shut down and limited to those who call the girls?
19-09-2016 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

Yes, but call stats are their bottom line, so as long as a girls stats are healthy, then she's gonna get plenty of shifts. All the other stuff keeps them on the channels books, site content sales, webcam/perv cam shows, general attitude and popularity among fans. I can imagine that there are girls who have excellent call stats but shit cam sales and vice versa, but because one balances out the other, they are a profitable employee.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-09-2016 15:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(19-09-2016 12:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  What I don't get is why some people seem to think that just because they don't like someone/think they are piss-poor/putting on a day show (or some such), that they think everyone else should think likewise, or that a particular babe shouldn't be on. Huh
I look forward to quoting this during the next spat about chicks with implants Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-09-2016 15:37
skully Offline

(19-09-2016 13:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ What you guys don't realise is that Ella's not real.
She's just a cardboard cut out.

Don't give them ideas, they'll be selling them before you know it laugh
Remember that idea was yours though...so...£££...pub Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-09-2016 15:41
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2016 12:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Remember, also, that Ella left S66 to go to Sin TV; when they closed down, S66 seemingly wasted no time in re-signing her; clearly, they knew what they were getting, and were keen to get it! Important I wonder why that might be... Rolleyes

What I don't get is why some people seem to think that just because they don't like someone/think they are piss-poor/putting on a day show (or some such), that they think everyone else should think likewise, or that a particular babe shouldn't be on. Huh

There is MUCH that I don't like about the channels these days, including the vast majority of babes, but it's a business, and so long as they are making money... Just look at DBS/TBS, and pervcam, which I can't stand (for what I see as their ruinous effect on the 'shows'), but they must be bringing in the cash, and to the broadcasters, that's all that matters. Sad
I find it ironic that you are always moaning about how tame the babeshows are, yet you are a big fan of Ella Jolie and Lucy Zara and they are among the tamest performers on the babeshows

I keep hearing Ella is apparently good on the phone, big fucking deal so are many other babes

As for the call stats argument the babechannel bosses will have their favorites just like we do, i wouldn't sack Tori Lee even if her call stats were shit, and i wouldn't employ Ella even if her call stats are the best
19-09-2016 18:22
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

how long ago was it mate that you ere singing Ella's praises mate?
Yet here you are saying you wouldn't employ if her call stats were the best? And not sack tor if her stats were shit? If Tori's stats were shit in any other working environment she'd be out the door very quickly
All I can say is that any babe channel run by you would be bloody boring to watch!!
Tori on 24/7? no thanks!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 21:30 by lovebabes56.)
19-09-2016 21:25
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

I think Ella Jolie may be like Alistair Cooks batting,not always that easy on the eye,but look at the stats!
19-09-2016 22:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-09-2016 18:22 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I keep hearing Ella is apparently good on the phone, big fucking deal

Correct.
20-09-2016 02:25
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2016 03:10 )Rake Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Are you seriously suggesting I'd go to those lengths to garner false praise for my posts on a forum such as this? Get a life.
20-09-2016 10:16
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(18-09-2016 18:59 )ColinRB Wrote:  If it's so difficult to get people to call when on a Double Babe Set then why does Ella always make her targets?

The point was that Ella spoils the potential of the babe she is on with, not her own, She seems to do the same business regrdless of whether she is alone or on a DBS. It is noticeable that more often than not, she continues to get more calls from her fanboys than the babe she is on with gets.
NB This is purely anecdotal and based on my personal perception and in no way should be taken as scientific fact. I do not have access to S66 callstats as Rammy doeslaugh
20-09-2016 10:26