Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2010 00:36 )Freebird Wrote:  obviously the constant refreshing was a tad irritating

Refreshing? Were you watching via the Elite web site? If so, how do you refresh the stream? When I tried (and failed miserably) to watch Anna on Thursday night I had to navigate all the way back to the home page and start the process all over again at every time-out. Got pissed off and gave up in the end.

(Thanks to all who tried to help, btw. I did eventually get a more convenient connection, but Anna was just about on her way home by then.)
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 14:50 by vila.)
04-04-2010 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i just kept pressing the page refresh button above the screen. the good ol' fashioned way [Image: refresh_page.png] - that symbol

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 14:57 by Robot Devil.)
04-04-2010 14:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Your browser refresh button? Didn't work for me. Nor did what I call the good ol' fashioned way, which works on every other stream - clicking the viewing area.

Edit: Besides, that button isn't visible if you're in full screen.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 15:03 by vila.)
04-04-2010 15:01
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

yeah. time consuming but did the job for me. i noticed that irritating new issue with elites stream though; try and click the window and you just get lead to a page offering you the chance to sign up. most aggrivating !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-04-2010 15:04
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Next time you want to refresh a page without clicking anywhere on screen, try hitting your F5 key, it's the default refresh button within windows.
04-04-2010 15:17
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-04-2010 15:04 )Freebird Wrote:  yeah. time consuming but did the job for me. i noticed that irritating new issue with elites stream though; try and click the window and you just get lead to a page offering you the chance to sign up. most aggrivating !

Exactly! When I've visited Elite in the past the refresh was always the conventional screen-click. Thursday night the first time I tried I didn't know wtf was happening. My first refresh took me about 8 clicks and key strokes. Once I figured out what was happening I got it down to a minimum of 4 clicks. Geez, despite the fact that Anna was obviously the star attraction she wasn't even on the default stream!
04-04-2010 15:21
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Instead of watching it on the elite site use

http://www.babechannels.co.uk/elite_babes.html

when it times out u only have to click continue an it comes back on it thats the big major diffrence to it an the main elite site.

Bazinga!
04-04-2010 15:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yeah, thanks - that was suggested to me by Chilly, Josh and maybe others on the night but even that didn't work to start with as my normal browser is IE8. Eventually I loaded another browser and got it working, but like I said, Anna was long gone by then. Sad

Edit:

To be honest, I just can't understand why anyone wanting to persuade potential customers to part with their money would adopt such a bloody-minded attitude. First it was the censored pic in the sample set for Anna's site - at the time, I accepted the excuse that this was an accident but after seeing what's been done to the web stream on the Elite site I'm no longer sure. It seems to me that if you want to attract potential customers you need to treat them with a bit of consideration and respect. Putting obstacles in the way of even getting a glimpse of your product isn't a very nice or friendly thing to do.

Elite has probably the best babe channel product available at the moment but their sales technique leaves a lot to be desired. They have much to learn about public relations.

I can't get satellite transmissions so my only access is online. Making it as awkward and inconvenient as possible for me to do that isn't a good way of persuading me to spend money on any of their other products, such as Anna's web site.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 16:53 by vila.)
04-04-2010 15:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

if you join there site i think the stream is uninterrupted..

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-04-2010 17:02
manders29 Offline
Junior Poster

Uninterrupted? I am a member but still get the message every 20+ mins.annoyed

1st - Sophia K : 2nd - Mica M : 3rd - The Rest
04-04-2010 18:32