Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2016 00:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if you want Sophia to do a show you want CALL HER!!! posting here wont change her shows one bit.

Spot on Rammy. Sophia responds to calling her. She has always said this. If you call and perve simultaneously you are in for a treat, I guarantee you. It might seem expensive but she will have you off in no time at all and you will spend the same ultimately and have an experience to treasure!
15-05-2016 10:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2016 00:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if you want Sophia to do a show you want CALL HER!!! posting here wont change her shows one bit.

Rammy I know you'll get your gold star from Sophia now when she comes on here ranting blah blah Shy but do you really think it works like that. I call Sophia to do an oily naked show or do a Fernanda & she does it? They're not doing anything they & the producers don't want to do. They've got more than enough callers accepting whatever is thrown at them.

Better you advise that tired 'don't like don't watch' cliche instead. Like I more or less did on Rubbish Night Tonight On The Channels laugh
15-05-2016 10:10
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Exactly KerrAvon. The likes of Rammy and Rake are exactly the type of viewer who will accept any pathetic performance and be grateful for it which is why the shows are the way they are.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-05-2016 10:35
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I got the impression last night that Sophia had no cameraman which would be a strange situation for a Saturday night with one of their supposedly best babes.
She could always try moving up to the camera though.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-05-2016 10:42
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Don't get me wrong Liverred, if people are happy with what they're getting then fair play to them I guess. Just seems that if you're not a perv cammer, then forget calling some babes now to do a show you want to see.

Mind you, judging from comments on Clare & Cara the other night, they managed to do a show for the viewer, caller AND perv cam so it IS possible.
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 10:50 by KerrAvon.)
15-05-2016 10:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-05-2016 10:46 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Don't get me wrong Liverred, if people are happy with what they're getting then fair play to them I guess. Just seems that if you're not a perv cammer, then forget calling some babes now to do a show you want to see.

Mind you, judging from comments on Clare & Cara the other night, they managed to do a show for the viewer, caller AND perv cam so it IS possible.

Think u are spot on, it is possible to do a all round good show if a girl wants to but most of them see cam as a chance to have a few hours off during their shift chating to the crew or texting there mates as they know as long are the cam figures are good they don't need to take calls,
It's no coincidence that most of the better performances on 66 of late have been after 3am when the cam has gone quiet and they need us poor sky viewers

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-05-2016 11:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-05-2016 10:35 )Liverred Wrote:  Exactly KerrAvon. The likes of Rammy and Rake are exactly the type of viewer who will accept any pathetic performance and be grateful for it which is why the shows are the way they are.

I never said I was accepting any petformance, I just said if you want a babe like Sophia to do a show you want, call her. Posting on here complaining about her show won't do anything

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 11:06 by Rammyrascal.)
15-05-2016 11:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ah yes.
Back to this old chestnut again Wink
How many times have I explained this down the years?
Too many to mention.
Ok so for the umpteenth time Rolleyes.

Calls merit action v Action merits calls.

Babe: "I'm not going to do anything stimulating unless people call up and ask me to"

Viewer: "I'm not willing to spend my hard earned money on a call unless and until the on screen babe does something stimulating."

So there we have it.
Stalemate. No score draw. Call it what you like. Let's call the whole thing off laugh. Doh Rolleyes.

Babe: "Why should I do anything for freeloaders?"

Viewer: "Why is it down to me to attempt to improve the quality of the show from the on screen babe by putting in a request for her to do something at (for example) £1.80 per minute?
Shouldn't they be putting on a show to stimulate the calls in the first place?"

Babe: "Why don't these plebs ring up and ask me to do stuff rather than moan all the time?"

Viewer: ^ "Why is it when I put perfectly polite requests in to do the above a whole load of excuses are given for declining or the dreaded rinsing machine that is Pervcam scuppers it"?

Babe: "Why don't you saddo forum members just @#%k off?"

Viewer: "Errrrrr what happened to freedom of speech?"

Sorry babes.
YOU LOSE!!

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 16:41 by Snooks.)
15-05-2016 11:11
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

It's quite straightforward. The chicken and the egg. The babechannels came into existence to make money and offer a service. The viewers didn't ask them to.
They have running costs for studio, tv, satellite, staff, babes etc etc. They need to make money to pay for all this.
They are in the position of needing to solicit calls from viewers, therefore it is up to them to entice callers from the legions of viewers by whatever means are open to them. I would suggest the best way to do this is by providing a stimulating visual experience. The calls will follow.
Regarding "freeloaders", they have no control of over these and would be best not thinking about this aspect. They put themselves out over the air free-to-view so it's none of their business who watches. The have to provide a show that stimulates the callers, they can't go "private" with each caller, so just have to accept that some viewers will freeload.
If they get obsessed with this aspect, they will have to find another medium to offer their wares that prevents it.
Until they can do this, shut the F*** up about it and get on with producing a good show so we all benefit.
15-05-2016 23:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-05-2016 23:39 )steviebaby Wrote:  I would suggest the best way to do this is by providing a stimulating visual experience. The calls will follow.
Regarding "freeloaders", they have no control of over these and would be best not thinking about this aspect. They put themselves out over the air free-to-view so it's none of their business who watches. The have to provide a show that stimulates the callers

I am in wholehearted agreement with this in particular but I would venture to suggest neither babes or channels are particularly likely to come around to that way of thinking.
It is now a case of the channels screwing as much money as possible out of potential callers through endless gimmicks.
And when experiencing poor on phone attitude and inconsistent granting of call requests as I have encountered and heard others encounter down the years it can hardly be surprising if I'm more hesitant to call than in times gone by.
The channels and the babes that represent them need a reality check imo. They are not the ones forking out between 60p and £2.00 per minute on calls. And the freeloader complaint is a lazy and tired one. The viewer of today is the potential caller of tomorrow. If the babes want the calls they have to put on a show worthy of their cost. It is not the responsibility of the viewer to improve the quality of on screen visual stimulation. The babes should be putting on a proper show to stimulate the calls rather than just sitting or lying there with gormless facial expressions while phone waving which happens far too much of the time imo.
I would venture to suggest that even those that do call are probably perceived by some babes and channels as a bunch of sad lonely perverts with nothing better to spend their time or money on anyway bladewave.
So whether you be a caller or not you just can't win.
What a miserable situation Huh.

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2016 00:41 by Snooks.)
16-05-2016 00:27