Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-04-2016 09:19 )babelover48 Wrote:  St66 are probably praying (& hoping) that the makeup thing that happened the last time US stars were used on St66, will rear it's ugly head again.

This 'story' has never really made much sense to me.
Flying backwards and forwards across the Atlantic willy nilly without being clear on the details is just retarded Huh
22-04-2016 10:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-04-2016 09:58 )babelover48 Wrote:  I don't mind that you disagree with me Rammy, but I do hope Eva does well enough for Jamie to consider tempting Siri and co back over. I think from what I remember, Siri was VERY Popular She did four nights didn't she?

Yes Siri was very popular appearing on s66 & s66usa several times, i was hoping Siri would be back after seeing the news about Eva yesterday but maggot is right, Siri has retired from the industry because as maggot says she was angry people were not paying for her films & they were taunting her about it. As maggot then says she hates everybody & has moved on. I do hope that the likes of Tanya Tate, Sophie Dee, Tori Black & Romi Rain are back on s66 if Eva is a success tomorrow

SecretAgent, yes s66usa wasn't a "roaring success" but my point was the guest us adult stars on elitetv/s66usa were proving popular enough for s66 to dedicate a channel to them.

Interesting to see how Eva is on s66. Will it be via Skype from the us or will she be at the s66 studios.

Piper Niven Superfan
22-04-2016 11:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-04-2016 09:14 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ S66 could put on a Punch & Judy show, and it would still be 'a good solid night' Rolleyes
Only if the "pretty puppet" Judy had a "magnificent arse" laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-04-2016 14:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2016 10:41 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 09:19 )babelover48 Wrote:  St66 are probably praying (& hoping) that the makeup thing that happened the last time US stars were used on St66, will rear it's ugly head again.

This 'story' has never really made much sense to me.
Flying backwards and forwards across the Atlantic willy nilly without being clear on the details is just retarded Huh

Think they were already in europe and stopped over to do or not do the shows

Digital playground seem to do quite a lot of Euro stuff so she might be shooting in europe as well

Personally i think its a waste of time and doomed to failure like all S66 stuff at moment

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-04-2016 07:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

My main Annoyance with S66 at moment is that nights and the useless moronic decision to have 2 numbers one of which you cant call the girls on 941 using the credit card payment and of course all the girls i might have wanted to speak to are always on 941

Daytime is fine all girls have an option on 1 phone number so why the fuck is it not like that for Nights it seems ok from 5:30-10pm but after 10pm it all goes to shit

Why do they need 2 if the day phone system can handle 4 options and the amount of callers it does why do they need 2 i mean surely renting 2 lines is double the costs ?? All it does has fucking infuriated me who wants to give them money cant !!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-04-2016 08:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

On S66 last night peckingorderitis was yet again on display. Jennifer Jade had a channel to herself and Clare Richards had to share a channel with Ella Jolie. Clare Richards should have been by herself with Ella Jolie & Jennifer Jade having to share a channel, that way the best performer would have lots of solo time and the two mediocre babes would have a double stint. The second line up I mentioned above would probably have made S66 the most money.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-04-2016 13:24
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Clare and Ella seemed to be fully engaged with talking to customers for most of their shift - whereas Ms. Jade had very few 'phone calls - mostly very brief - and preoccupied herself by chatting to the crew as usual.
I find it difficult to understand why she qualifies for an exclusive channel?
23-04-2016 14:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-04-2016 13:24 )gunnar Wrote:  On S66 last night peckingorderitis was yet again on display.

That's my line laugh

23-04-2016 14:30
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(23-04-2016 13:24 )gunnar Wrote:  On S66 last night peckingorderitis was yet again on display. Jennifer Jade had a channel to herself and Clare Richards had to share a channel with Ella Jolie. Clare Richards should have been by herself with Ella Jolie & Jennifer Jade having to share a channel, that way the best performer would have lots of solo time and the two mediocre babes would have a double stint. The second line up I mentioned above would probably have made S66 the most money.

I imagine Ella & Jennifer fans might disagree! Rolleyes

The real solution is to end DBS! eek Surprised shocked

I know, what was I thinking?! Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 14:48 by Censorship :-(.)
23-04-2016 14:47
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Ending double babe stints would require Mr S66 himself to pull his head out of his arse, stop flying around the world and attend to business matters at home. This is something I can't see happening soon and so S66 nights continues to underperform, when it could be so much better.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-04-2016 15:13