Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Away
EliteTV Rep

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
Great positive encouragement and criticism!!

me like!! Smile lol

Many Thanks

Norm x

sboss Wrote:Liking the choice of girls and to me, that's the main thing. Can't be too critical so early on as they've obviously got things to try out. Two things i'll agree on though, is the camera work and the lighting, they need to be played with to get a better all round viewing pleasure Wink

All in all, i'm liking what i've seen so far. Hope to see it continue along the path towards greatness and doesn't fail to impress like some others.

Keep us informed.
03-04-2009 11:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

Thank you for your constructive advice and pointers. It is early days yet - day 3 to be precise... as I've mentioned we are EliteTV not bangbabes 4, I actually think people need to get over that.....general comment.Smile Rooney and Ronaldo wear the same kit but their different players!! we are the same sort of channel with a different name....as for signature, we've only just learnt our own name, it takes time to develop that way of writing it......give us time!!! we are an additional channel for you please be happy with that and help us give you what you want......we are listening.

We can't all of a sudden be this AMAZING new channel for every single viewer of these shows.....we are trying to work on that with your help.

Everything taken onboard, many Thanks.

For info - we had technical probs with our phone services hence why we took down graphics/number for a short term....

Apologies if it caused any issues for anyone...

Best & Thanks

Norm x

Dreamlander Wrote:I have to be honest and say at the moment it looks like Bang Babes 4.Now,I'm not a fan of Bang Babes so I will probably not be a fan of this channel because I don't like USA style glamour girls.Your production values,picture quality and above all,on time scheduling means you are off to a great start.I just worry that you have no real signature yet and are pitching yourselves up against three very similar,well established and popular channels in Bang Babes.I know it's early days but as soon as you can offer something different to Bang Babes the better it will be for you.Employing some of the more popular girls from Bang babes will help in the short term but will not help to establish a unique identity.I wish you well and I think to be this clued up from the off means you will adapt and improve with or without our input but it's nice to be asked! Smile
By the way,you have no onscreen graphics at the moment,is that intentional,like a warm up for the callers?

Dreamlander
03-04-2009 11:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Natalie Heck was wicked last night but let her loose on tv dont restrict her because she is such filth

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
03-04-2009 11:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EliteTV Rep

Hiya Tin tin,

For info it was passed on to production although it clearly didn't make its way to the night time staff!!

will ensure they know!

Many Thanks,

Best

NormSmilex

Tintin Wrote:I already said about the lights http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...675&page=6 & Normal Norm - Luvs it said (passed to the Production)

There's 1 other Major flaw and that is the cam is to high! We wanna see all of the girls not from the belly up. I actually got fed up watching the channel cause of the high cam so i changed the channel, sorry to be rude but that's a turn of.

Does any 1 ells find the cam way to high? It's the same as 963 high cams would make you change the channel.
03-04-2009 11:58
EliteTV Rep

I just have!!!Smile

For info self acclaimed routine, is to go through the forum and pick up all your thoughts and positive advice, its then passed to the boss to action.

we are listening!Smile

Many Thanks

NormSmilex

Jay39 Wrote:Tin Tin

Got to agree I thought the camera man was all over the place, but then again it's a producer who will be calling the shots or should be! Way too much movement, and alot of high shots, and I don't know if you noticed that the camera seemed to move to Alexa away from Natalie an awful lot which was doing my head in.

Hopefully Norm will take the comments on board and pass on, like you I found myself flicking to other channels.
03-04-2009 12:01
EliteTV Rep

RE: elite tv ?
Sorry about that Scotsman!!

Informed this morning there was some service probs with the line last night, hence why graphics had to be taken down!

Was solved and I hope you got through To the Heckster!!! she is so funny, not to mention filth!!! she really enjoyed last night!! hope you did!!!

apologies for any inconvenience again!!

Best

Norm!Smilex

Scotsman Wrote:I recommend having the number on screen more often 'cause I've been waiting for about 10 minutes to call Natalie Heck!
03-04-2009 12:32
w.h.oami Offline
Junior Poster

Is the Elite TV online show online or is it only available via sky (which i do not have)?
03-04-2009 12:39
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

w.h.oami Wrote:Is the Elite TV online show online or is it only available via sky (which i do not have)?

At the moment its only on Sky/Freesat(In the Non Freesat Channel List) but i think Norm mentioned somewere when the website is finally finshed in may they will start streaming the show online i think correct me if i am wrong Norm.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 12:55 by Wazo.)
03-04-2009 12:54
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Normal Norm - Luvs it! Wrote:I just have!!!Smile

For info self acclaimed routine, is to go through the forum and pick up all your thoughts and positive advice, its then passed to the boss to action.

we are listening!Smile

Norm

It's good to know that you are taken things on board, as a potential viewer and as are many on this forum we only want to see a really good channel that we can all talk about.

P.S PLEASE LET NATALIE LOOSE, I really enjoyed her last night, like I said before she was a breath of fresh air, nothing against Alexa, lovely voice and very pretty lady, but Natalie ticks the boxes for me.

Jay
03-04-2009 12:56
EliteTV Rep

Hey Thanks Wazo!

Yes, the Official Launch to the Main site happens May 1st!

BUT BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM! We are working really hard to actually get live streaming online to you by end of next week!!

That means whatever is on sky will be on the web!! 24-7!!

Excuse pluggage but do go and sign up @ http://www.elitetvonline.com and you will recieve instant news when we are on!

Best & Thanks again Wazo!

Norm xSmile

Wazo Wrote:
w.h.oami Wrote:Is the Elite TV online show online or is it only available via sky (which i do not have)?

At the moment its only on Sky/Freesat(In the Non Freesat Channel List) but i think Norm mentioned somewere when the website is finally finshed in may they will start streaming the show online i think correct me if i am wrong Norm.
03-04-2009 13:04