Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-04-2016 21:21 )babelover48 Wrote:  I looked at my listing and see it's only nights on FV for St66

It's on while 6am, so you (should) get the start of whichever babe is on option 1 for the morning show. The epg lists 5:30 - 6am as 'Studio 66 Mornings'.

This morning there was Becky on freeview for just under half an hour.
Not a lot, like, but better than nowt. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-04-2016 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

So the babes that can only be solo such as Lucy Zara and Jennifer Jade are also freeview it stinks.
02-04-2016 00:08
Scots Napoleon Offline
Senior Poster

Don't take it personally tjl007. Captain Vimes explained this perfectly a few weeks ago, don't you remember? As he said then, they keep the girls on screen who make them money. Might not be to your taste. But hey as they say in The Mafia, it's not personal, business is business.
02-04-2016 00:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wonder now that the party is over Jamie will get his arse back into saving his tv show or maybe the planning of the Summer Shoot in some faraway location and then the xmas party begins Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-04-2016 08:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Time to re-open this thread, perhaps ? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=18775

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-04-2016 11:09
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

^ And time to rename the thread perhaps?
02-04-2016 15:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

How long term should we take into account Studio66's intentions (if any) of being on Freeview? Should we assume it is a long term or short term licence?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-04-2016 18:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I don't think they'd return to Freeview on a whim with no longterm aim to get some serious benefits from it. It's apparently not a cheap thing to do. So they'll be looking to expand their range of callers and drive more guys to their website primarily.

I was thinking today that the move also throws relief on a few of their operational issues that have been topics of discussion in these parts recently and there might be some more specific aims involved around these to.

Their stated recruitment drive for one. 66 will need new faces for FV, no? As has been said on this thread already, with no new additions things could get dull very quickly with just the main stream on there. (I wonder if they'll stick with duplicating their main channel or will they be tempted into offering a new unique stream at some point in the future?) Maybe new names will appear in the next few weeks and it was the FV slot that they've been waiting on?

The trail of the new shooting requirements/style: Yes, those endless headshots! Anyone can see that there are 'some' problems with this, countering the obvious cam advertisement that they are going for. Surely some presentation polish and variety will be needed before they'd put this on FV. (Although it could be said that these bits have so far been mostly confined to pre-FV hours in any case.) Maybe the second camera experiments were in preparation for the new stream? It remains to be seen exactly how, and how much, 66 will push the cams on FV.

The post-midnight influx of FV viewers should definitely help with the serious lull the girls have been getting shortly after that time.

Macy's dropping of her home cams and Evelyn's new focus on later hours is also placed into greater context by the FV move. As are the new additions being tried on the tease slots just this past week or so (after many months of no-one new being allowed to try out)...

A new flow of guys to the 66 website will no doubt increase all the girls' audiences (just by how much is still to be seen of course). The 10pm to midnight hours have suddenly become far more important than ever before to 66's day girls that wish to take those hours on. FV guys will come to want more of their girls before they tune-in to them on the telly each night. So, more day girls will soon be tempted by this after hours camming and teases I would presume. 66 will be hoping to bloster all this so they can take some of BS's FV share for those hours on to an uncensored internet in particular.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-04-2016 19:40
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2016 00:30 )Scots Napoleon Wrote:  Don't take it personally tjl007. Captain Vimes explained this perfectly a few weeks ago, don't you remember? As he said then, they keep the girls on screen who make them money. Might not be to your taste. But hey as they say in The Mafia, it's not personal, business is business.

Hmm, so we know for sure that LDM, Lucy, Jennifer et al always and without fail make more money than some of the other girls who always have to share if one of the above is on? That could possibly be true with an organisation that was more focused and kept its eye on the ball a bit more. I suspect with this lot though it's more about who's negotiated the right contract and possibly even personal favoritism. Huh
02-04-2016 19:42
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Well looking at the schedule tonight I will be very surprised if anyone else apart from Lucy Zara will be on fv if they are to keep the fv viewer interested in the shows there are going to have to put different babes on instead of using the same group of babes maybe even rotating the babes on fv like Bs do each night

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-04-2016 19:54