Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ We've seen what happens when operators are internet-only with Sin and now RLC. They disappear almost without trace. Even on this fans' forum activity in the RLC section is almost non-existent especially for new comment. I'd like to bet that 99% of the guys that pass through the 900s are unaware it's even still going.

So yeah, 66 seem to be spending those thousands just to have the public profile to make the internet money. But those thousands are definitely needed.

As for last night, Jam Da Man's comments about backstage noise made the penny drop for me on what I think was wrong. A while back I went to a curry house near me that has a decent reputation. Unfortunately the service was shit, with the no-one looking like they gave a damn, and the food was mediocre. We subsequently learnt that all the managers were away that night.

That was exactly how 66 looked to me last night. There was no driving force. No-one that was paid to give a damn to effect things. Everything on minimal default settings, while a laugh was had behind the scenes. A kitchen sink was thrown at the screen in an effort to disguise the fact there was zero guiding hand with an idea in how to make it work there.

When Jamie and his two oppo's return (one of whom would have normally been in charge last night im betting) from Vegas things will feel very different again on 66 I think. Sad to see their whole new night time drive looks to be so dependent on one or two people.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 11:04 by ShandyHand.)
24-01-2016 10:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ The TV feed, very soon, if it is not pretty much already, simply be there to advertise S66 and tempt guys into logging on to the pervecam/cams. Callers, in order to see anything remotely stimulating, will need to log in too, paying twice!

Dayshows are already like this now and we are seeing that the lines between day and night on the shows is getting increasingly blurred. Soon the shows will be almost homogenous throughout the 24hr period.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 10:35 by Rake.)
24-01-2016 10:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Why am I not surprised at all the comments?
I did not waste my time with S66 overnight as I could plainly see what was going to happen.
By all accounts my fears became the reality yet again.
No imagination, no variety, no ambition, no direction, no drive, no visual stimulus and no desire to even attempt to entice people to call through the quality of televisual spectacle.
The television nightshows on S66 are fast becoming an utter waste of time. I take no pleasure in saying it but it needs to be said. The scheduling is a farce, the quality and variety of set is atrocious, the production is dire, the camerawork is shoddy, the lack of ambition and direction is woeful and the level of visual stimulus is simply pitiful far too much of the time.
In my eyes there is no defence for such appalling tripe to be transmitted over and over and over again like this.

All of what Babestation got so wrong in 2014 S66 are getting wrong now with interest applied.
It is a sad state of affairs indeed.

24-01-2016 11:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2016 10:31 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When Jamie and his two oppo's return (one of whom would have normally been in charge last night im betting) from Vegas things will feel very different again on 66 I think. Sad to see their whole new night time drive looks to be so dependent on one or two people.

you would have thought the person who is taking charge while they were away would want to make an impression and try to get the calls and pervecam's up while they were away to prove they should get promoted not try to bankrupt the station Tongue Tongue Tongue by turning viewes and callers away to BS WinkWink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-01-2016 14:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-01-2016 14:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 10:31 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When Jamie and his two oppo's return (one of whom would have normally been in charge last night im betting) from Vegas things will feel very different again on 66 I think. Sad to see their whole new night time drive looks to be so dependent on one or two people.

you would have thought the person who is taking charge while they were away would want to make an impression and try to get the calls and pervecam's up while they were away to prove they should get promoted not try to bankrupt the station Tongue Tongue Tongue by turning viewes and callers away to BS WinkWink

^ That only applies if they feel there is any chance of promotion! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-01-2016 14:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Perv cam is pointless with most of the women lately. It's just closer views of already censored content. Why would someone want to pay for that?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seems they don't have enough cameramen either, to cover for when women go on a break, during the 2 on screen sessions.
24-01-2016 14:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

the perve cam on the night show has turned into a bit of a bad joke.
the girls for the most part want none of it, but they want the money it brings.
end result the punter gets scalped...

seriously i was watching clare the other night. pervecam was on her ass.
she moved the cam out the way only for the tv cam to take its place giving the same view while she did the same movements.
she moved the cam again and low and behold. the tv cam took its place again... basically it wasnt a perve cam it was a preview...
and she has the balls to ask 2.50+pm.
it was a complete rippoff. yet she complains most about freeloaders.... fact is if she put on a show worth the entry fee she would have a lot more paying costumers and the freeloaders wouldn't matter as much.
she says its because theres to many guys recording... maybe 2 years to 8 weeks ago. but s66 have managed to get rid of the vast majority. yet clare and otheres are still only to willing to blame them for there lack of show.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 15:21 by HEX!T.)
24-01-2016 15:09
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

(24-01-2016 10:31 )ShandyHand Wrote:  That was exactly how 66 looked to me last night. There was no driving force. No-one that was paid to give a damn to effect things. Everything on minimal default settings, while a laugh was had behind the scenes. A kitchen sink was thrown at the screen in an effort to disguise the fact there was zero guiding hand with an idea in how to make it work there.

When Jamie and his two oppo's return (one of whom would have normally been in charge last night im betting) from Vegas things will feel very different again on 66 I think. Sad to see their whole new night time drive looks to be so dependent on one or two people.

Jamie or who ever owns / runs S66, needs to sack all the producers and back staff that worked last night and hire people that can and want to do a good job, I would like to see these fucking idiots get another job when S66 go out of business and at this rate will not be long.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 15:53 by andyxm715.)
24-01-2016 15:49
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

No-one of interest last night, so I didn't bother - unfortunately, Tamestation was, generally speaking, crap as well! Sad
24-01-2016 15:51
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

The laziness of the crew behind the camera is spreading to the girls in front of the cameras. None of the girls on last night made enough effort. Why would they when there are muppet's out there who will buy them whatever they want for nothing in return?
The most recent posts on Sophia's cap and video section are of old videos from shows last year which says it all.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
24-01-2016 18:36