Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-01-2016 19:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Tell me what is the so called proper nightshow standard then Jimmy because there isn't one. There is just guidelines/rules that tell the babeshow babes what they can & can't do at night. The babes are free to do whatever sort of show they want as long as it is within the rules.

Regarding babes should be topless after 10pm, yes I did kickoff in the past and said they should but realised it wasn't worth getting so worked up about it, if babes go topless fine, if they dont also fine, it's up to the babes. Also quite a few nightbabes don't go topless straight away, so if they don't go topless, I just wait to see if they do on their next nightshow/tease show.

As for nudity on the shows. For me if a babeshow goes naked, that's brilliant, if they don't go naked, not a problem, they are not forced to do so. Plus there is more to the babeshows than going naked and it is not the be all & end all

Finally why the need for the cheap shot/attack at me, basically saying I spend my days with massive amounts of time on social media & nothing else.

I also spend lots of time job searching, plus I spend lots of time helping my dad keep the house going as it is just me & him at home now after my mum passed away, plus I go regularly to an autism centre & speak at various events about living/coping with autism, I also am busy with ice hockey, especially at this time of year through till June. Also watching NFL takes up a lot of my time. I regularly go to the cinema & have a care worker come to see me and we go out walking my dog 4 days a week.

So to imply I spend a massive amount of time on social media & do nothing else is complete rubbish
Just to reply to your accusation of me implying you spend too much time on social media,also while i sympathise with your personal struggles im not quite sure why you brought them into this thread and topic of discussion what you do with time is not my business i believe it was you who stated that alot of people get their babeshow info from social media,i was merely stating how i get my babeshow info,ie not directly from Twitter,etc,i suppose as you want me to be pedantic i will admit to reacting to you and others who post tweets or info about a particular babe appearing on S66,
In summary i did not take a cheap shot at you,i was merely replying to a statement you made.Finally just to answer your point regarding content strength.
1.TITS OUT AT 10.01
2.NAKED AT 11.30
3.OILED UP BY 12.01
hope that clarifies what S66/ELITE and others for that matter should be providing every night,regardless of who is on.

im always open to positive change
20-01-2016 21:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2016 20:36 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Look all I'm gonna say for now is this channels has just lost the plot.... I will explain in a later post...

This channel was the best channel in the past but now....... It's got no control.
S66 has never been the best babechannel in my opinion, back in the good days Bangbabes and Babestation were better then Elite/S66
20-01-2016 22:48
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(20-01-2016 14:04 )cmiller Wrote:  i only caught the end but last night was one of the sexiest 241s of recent times. Mikki and Paige have genuine chemistry

I didn't see this show, but the caps I've seen certainly make it look interesting. I'm not surprised it's been talked about so much.
20-01-2016 23:22
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

Can I just say I wholeheartedly agree with jimmyt73's 3 points above. That's how babe shows should be.

Tits
Nude
Oiled
20-01-2016 23:25
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Well well well Ella is doing her boring dom show again got more clothes on than some of the day babes wear.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
21-01-2016 00:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-01-2016 19:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I also spend lots of time job searching, plus I spend lots of time helping my dad keep the house going as it is just me & him at home now after my mum passed away, plus I go regularly to an autism centre & speak at various events about living/coping with autism, I also am busy with ice hockey, especially at this time of year through till June. Also watching NFL takes up a lot of my time. I regularly go to the cinema & have a care worker come to see me and we go out walking my dog 4 days a week.

So to imply I spend a massive amount of time on social media & do nothing else is complete rubbish

rammy why do you do this every time you lose an argument on here, be honest its not the first time you have pulled something like this,
it don't wash because i have only ever seen people treat you as a normal person same as anyone else, never seen anyone have a go at you for your autism, remember people being supportive when your mom passed and we all know how much you enjoy going to and watching sport so all that makes your point pointless Rolleyes
so what if you are on twitter all the time, i am on twitter all the time, but most people are not, so jimmyt73 is right when he says most people dont have as much info as you or me so there for are right to expect tits out at ten as it always has been like that

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-01-2016 00:41
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(21-01-2016 00:07 )tjl007 Wrote:  got more clothes on than some of the day babes wear.

You possibly don't understand the nature of dom. A dominatrix is meant to be well attired.
21-01-2016 12:04
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(20-01-2016 09:02 )Rake Wrote:  S66 strategy for night shows seems to be to restrict the Free-to Air feed wankability in order to force viewers to pay for wankable content on the cams and pervecams.

I don't see how you can FORCE viewers to do anything.

Although the business model you describe wouldn't necessarily be a bad one.
21-01-2016 12:17
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

(21-01-2016 12:04 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 00:07 )tjl007 Wrote:  got more clothes on than some of the day babes wear.

You possibly don't understand the nature of dom. A dominatrix is meant to be well attired.

I was joking but wish she would do other types of shows

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
21-01-2016 12:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-01-2016 12:17 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 09:02 )Rake Wrote:  S66 strategy for night shows seems to be to restrict the Free-to Air feed wankability in order to force viewers to pay for wankable content on the cams and pervecams.

I don't see how you can FORCE viewers to do anything.

Although the business model you describe wouldn't necessarily be a bad one.

So do you think a business model for a babeshow without cams is a bad one? Or simply outdated perhaps?

Do you think all the operators will eventually be forced down this route?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-01-2016 16:59