Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yes Fernanda was sensational. Heart I do hope the call level was high enough to allow us some more nights like this.
17-01-2016 01:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

So out of all the 6 women on past 11pm on st66/cougars only one is willing to take off theyre knickers? And the one who was went home,thats beyond pathetic!!
17-01-2016 02:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

why is it beyond pathetic? I don't think it is as there is more to the babeshows than just going naked and often going naked can make a show worse as quite babes often wont move when naked to avoid risk of pussy flashing

Piper Niven Superfan
17-01-2016 02:43
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2016 01:32 )bigglesworth Wrote:  I do hope the call level was high enough to allow us some more nights like this.

And also that Fernanda is willing to do more nights.

What a top performance from her it was. Truly epic. Heart
17-01-2016 03:06
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Fernanda showed last night that all the excuses why girls cant do something is just that excuses they can put on great shows within confines of the Rules most off the girls and the production staff dont want to

get the feeling we wont be getting more tease shows from fernanda for the near future as shes prob back at uni in next week or 2. shame but least we have this show to remember these cold winter nights

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-01-2016 07:22
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

With last nights show, Fernanda has set the performance bar incredibly for the other girls to follow. You get the sense that Fernanda really enjoys herself whenever she does these mini nightshows, unlike some other girls who just seem to go through the motions.

Now it could be the infrequency of Her nightshows which enables her to keep the enthusiasm level sky high, but when you see Fernanda on dayshows she is just as spontaneous and energetic.

You sure as hell won't find Fernanda indulging in FREELOADERITIS(I just invented a new disease)Smile or moaning about the callers. What you get all the time with her is an attitude of consistent effort and a willingness to please, unlike some others.

After last night there is some good and bad news for S66. The good news is that they have shown they can put on epic shows. The bad news is that they now have no excuses to hide behind when they put on rubbish shows.

The ironic thing is that S66 could truly be the strongest channel out there, across all areas, if it sorted out the nighttime situation and got rid of some bed sets.Smile Knowing S66 however it will be back to business as usual soon, with Freeloaderitis & Peckingorderitis galore.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
17-01-2016 10:32
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2016 10:32 )gunnar Wrote:  Now it could be the infrequency of Her nightshows which enables her to keep the enthusiasm level sky high, but when you see Fernanda on dayshows she is just as spontaneous and energetic.

Na, she's just a horny fucker Tongue
17-01-2016 10:51
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Yeah she sure is.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
17-01-2016 10:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

One tease hour of Cara tonight. Shame it's not Zoe, but that's just my own preference. Of course Cara might not 'feel it' again later. You never know. Whoever it'll be has one hell of a show to beat (by all accounts).

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 11:09 by Robot Devil.)
17-01-2016 11:08
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^On the schedule for last night Fernanda was only down to do 10pm-11pm, but ended up staying an extra hour. Cara is due to do the same 10pm-11pm tonight, so lets see if she does any extra time.

Tonight looks like it might be a good night on S66. You have Kerrie Lee doing 11pm-5.30am, right after Cara I presume. On the other channel there is Lucy Zara from 10pm-4am. Each babe should be able to an uninterrupted solo stint all night long, giving Kerrie plenty of chance to unleash the oil.

— Henry Kissinger

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 11:25 by gunnar.)
17-01-2016 11:24