Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I will stop complaining when the root causes of complaint stop.
Not until.
I have no doubt others may do the same as is their right.
And speaking for myself I certainly don''t have it in for S66.
I want S66 to rekindle some of it's former nightshow glory through more imagination and variety.
If and when it does I will gladly gush with praise Big Grin.
Btw - I happen to think the S66 dayshows are generally good Smile.

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 12:20 by Snooks.)
16-01-2016 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(16-01-2016 10:36 )tjl007 Wrote:  It seems that some people on here have it in for Studio 66 because of the double babe shows, bed sets. Solo show favourites. If you don't like it then watch another channel instead of complaining all the time.

SNIP

For me, it's nothing to do with 'having it in for S66'; the problem is that they keep doing these things that annoy some (many?), ruining what could be good shows, and in doing so, wasting the 'talent' that they have. Sad

FTR, they have more babes that I like than Tamestation, which is why I still watch S66, but I am invariably disappointed and frustrated for reasons that are not only 'not' beyond the producer's control, but are the direct result of the choices made by S66's producers/'powers that be' Sad annoyed
16-01-2016 19:01
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(16-01-2016 19:01 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  For me, it's nothing to do with 'having it in for S66'; the problem is that they keep doing these things that annoy some (many?), ruining what could be good shows, and in doing so, wasting the 'talent' that they have. Sad

Ditto for me, they've got plenty of babes I like but their approach often drives me away from their nightshows and sometimes dayshows.
16-01-2016 19:04
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I have major issues with Studio 66's nightshows, and I'm constantly putting the boot in to this channel because I know, and several others in this thread know that they can do so much better. We know it, because we've seen it. The channel was rightfully top of the pile a few years back, they had better babes, or babes with better attitudes, better quality of programming, better use of sets, more creativity and this resulted in by far more viewers and far less complaints in this thread.

Around the same time as S66 were ruling the roost, Babestation was taking plenty of stick, similar to what S66 is taking now. We knew BS could do better, so their discussion thread was overloaded with complaints. Even from myself - yes, that's right, even I and I've long admitted to be a fan of Babestation night shows, was running that channel down because they sucked. But you know what? They've come back, they've improved, they've come up with plenty of new ideas, the programming is good (remember the amount of stick they were getting for the shit graphics back then?), the attitudes of the babes are top marks, and now they soundly wipe the floor with S66 every night because they are better in every department.

So why can't Studio 66 come back and do the same? I just don't believe that remaining silent and accepting dross on their nightshows is the way forward. So yes, like others in this thread, I will continue to complain about the channel because it's simply not good enough. I want all the channels to be entertaining, there needs to be competition and a variety of choice, because if one channel goes under, the risk of them all going under increases.

Studio 66 could improve and come back stronger - or they could hide behind fake call stats and a shit office plant. It's their choice - but we know which one they should take. Wink

PS - I've no problem with S66 daytime - I think they're very good. Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 19:35 by Regenerated.)
16-01-2016 19:34
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ In the s66 studio, the latest recruit tries out the channel's new idea for circumventing Ofcom's regulations:

[Image: hidingbehindplant.png]

Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-01-2016 19:54
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

It seems so long now since I started the famous 'Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?' thread. My gripe at the time was that I wanted to come in pissed on the bank holiday weekend and see naked Mica but she either never came on that night after being advertised or never got naked. I can't remember which.

A lot of the issues raised back then still haven't been resolved.
16-01-2016 20:01
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

^ But the person who started that thread has been banned. How can that be? Huh
16-01-2016 21:17
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

How can day shows be good when all they do is lye on that bloody bed!!! With minimum movement.
16-01-2016 21:26
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

(16-01-2016 21:17 )Mellow Wrote:  ^ But the person who started that thread has been banned. How can that be? Huh

I asks myself it all the time!
16-01-2016 21:30
terence Offline

i could always enlighten everyone. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-01-2016 21:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply