Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I hope & pray that Kerrie goes to Babestation & asap!!!! S66 don't seem to be willing to let her perform ????? If she is allowed to do her thing & solo she would be fucking awesome, but I think S66 esp Jamie has their favourites & its only them that get promoted & solo air time!!!!annoyed
Wake up babe your loyalty is wasted dump them NOWImportant
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
28-12-2015 02:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Started OK with Stella actually showing more than usual, early on, and Jenn has had a few decent moments, it's really another case of the Zs
28-12-2015 03:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like Kerrie is getting bored, and has hopped off the set lol. Loved one of her recent perv cam sessions, where her vag was literally oozing fluid!
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 04:21 by mrmann.)
28-12-2015 03:46
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

They really are wasting her talents Huh
I noticed babestation had a new girl doing an oil show on a set very similar to the one Kerrie used. Her oily desk show was truly unique so why wont they let her do itHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Is it just me or does anyone else think that she is not getting fair treatment???
28-12-2015 04:22
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

^ I agtee totally mate she could be the best Nighbabe if they let her?
Weitd??
Love to see her at bs
28-12-2015 04:31
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yep Kerrie needs a move to Babestation imo.
S66 are failing miserably to get the best out of her
Time to move on Kerrie.

28-12-2015 04:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well why dont we get rid of all the girls you dont like Gunnar and see how long S66 is in business for Wink

Cant stand kerrie lee but dont hear me banging on about getting rid of her do you

the problem is not the girls its the production and the producers dont think ella goes in demanding a channel to herself unlike some proberly. shes pretty laidback she just does as shes told

Why cant S66 go down the route and have 60-90 min solo stints like BS do then everyone could have the time and space they need to do there stuff and make money

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-12-2015 08:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I don't like advocating this or that girl should leave this or that channel either. We have really little idea of the factors that might keep a girl at a particular channel.

But it has to be reiterated that along with customer dissatisfaction 66 are inviting problems with babe satisfaction, if you will, with this policy. They must see this as the lesser of two evils of course. Two on a bed or couch enables them to offer more shifts on TV obviously. (More than one babe has I think expressed a little frustration shall we say at being in the web-only boxout.)

I don't think I've actually read any dissatisfaction expressed from a babe about sharing a set as this would probably be seen as bad form and more than likely it's been put to them as 'this or nothing'... but the body language onscreen often does not look good.

There's a reason Lucy, Jenn, Hannah and probably some others that I've forgotten have obviously made their deals for solo sessions isn't there? If you're a babe without one at 66, and you want and can advance what you do, the conclusion is a natural one.

Babeshows are often analogised with football; there are several similarities. This is another on. If a player thinks he is not making his full potential at a club he looks for another team. Better wages, better contract.

66 are currently hanging on it not being as simple as that for most of their night babes. Unfortunately for them it can be.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2015 11:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Didn't know Kerrie-Lee has 2 chat & discussion threads now laugh

Agree with shady about not advocating a babe should leave a channel. Kerrie-Lee herself seems to be happy at s66 so can't see her leaving s66 anytime soon, but if she ever joined bs, she would be one of bs's top babes

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2015 11:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Anyway dont want her at BS they are full enough dont need her sure storm would take her Tongue Tongue Tongue

i mean only a hit at S66 as shes the only one who does that type of show but if she goes to BS who u want to get rid off

Mica, Ashley Emma, Maddie, Beth, Lexi lowe, Danielle maye who are much better performers than kerrie IMO

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 12:39 by HannahsPet.)
28-12-2015 12:35