Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It's not just the "little" box that's annoying its also the work overload the night girls are doing as last nights performances was evident of that.

The night girls were constantly distracted by their laptops as they're chatting(typing) to the webcam/pervcam audience and on top of that adjusting the webcam/pervcam to cater for their needs to hopefully get tips all the while on the phone to a caller tryin to also cater for himSad Also not forgetting to put on a show to get potential callers phoning up.

As I caller seeing this makes me not want to call up as I won't get her full attention plus the call is killed each time studio66 guys head pops up every 10/15min to sort out the pervcam as the girl moves about!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2015 18:19 by Pyro.)
19-12-2015 17:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol. mate the girls have to stop interacting with the web if they get a call, as the call is the whole point.
the over adjusting of the perve cam thing can be a bit much. especially if your watching it.
i swear some times the girls are doing it to make you sea sick laugh.

sadly for you, this is now the job. its bringing in money for the girls or they wouldn't still be doing it.

me im ok with it as long as when shes on a call, her pervecam is secondary unless the guy on the phone is on it as well.
if shes not on a call, then chatting on pervecam is fine and if theres no 1 on both then wave the phone at the tv.
but when things get busy, sometimes the girls do look rushed. Sad

on a brighter note. it means they move about more Big Grin and by what iv'e seen from some girls, more chance of a slip on tv. eek
so i guess theres positives and negatives?.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2015 18:44 by HEX!T.)
19-12-2015 18:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-12-2015 16:24 )jackster100 Wrote:  studio66 should be ashamed leaving Clare in a tiny little box for most of the night. newly crowned night babe of the year and she gets a pushed aside by Jennifer unloyal jade. clare has always been with s66. great way to repay the best looking babe on the babe channels.

...And according to Rammy it's all about how well the babe does on the phone. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-12-2015 19:33
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2015 16:24 )jackster100 Wrote:  clare has always been with s66. great way to repay the best looking babe on the babe channels.

Well I doubt that she'll be earning any less!
19-12-2015 21:12
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Makes it much easier when these two "pecking orderistas" (thanks Snookered) are alone on the channels as it means I don't need to wonder whether one of my faves might just get a few minutes on their own from being on a double bed set. Just don't have to watch S66 at all - simples! Wink
20-12-2015 00:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Drone cam! Sweet!!! Wish we could see some shots online from this!
20-12-2015 23:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

s66, heads up.
your streaming the girl in the box audio to stream 1 but not to stream 2 where shes full screen.

lol a drone cam would be sweet. but who do you get to pilot it.
coz he will need a steady nerve, if he's within nut punch shot of the girls while using it.eek

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2015 03:30 by HEX!T.)
21-12-2015 03:27
Champion Offline
Banned

I thought women always boasted they could multi-task? Well the juggling of phone callers and pervecammers simultaneously seems to be too much for most...
21-12-2015 10:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I can't watch any of the other streams on their webpage

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-12-2015 19:50
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

babestation has just started to follow on twitter Kerrie Lee, Victoria Roberts, Kara de la Hoyde and Caitilin...coincidence, or mass migration Big Grin ? or maybe I'm exaggerating with my imagination?

well..also jessie jensen!!

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 22:58 by Manuel.)
22-12-2015 22:54