Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Regenerated - It will come as no surprise to many that I wholeheartedly agree with you.
I think its time I let rip and not give two hoots Wink.

I have long complained about the bed set limiting movement options and ambition. It is the ultimate laziness inducer.
It has no character and no redeeming feature.
It produces babe after babe lying on front or back doing absolutely sod all apart from look bored and gormless.
And as you say a token plant in the background to supposedly spice things up.
Wow a plant. How exciting is that?
I am getting hot and horny just thinking about that sex inducing plant BounceRolleyes.

Studio 66 and BS. Chalk and cheese.
BS have ambition, quantity of babe, quality of performer, variety of outfits and sets, some props, some innovative ideas, some imagination and creativity.
And S66?
A bunch of bed sets Rolleyes.
A characterless office set Rolleyes.
An obsession with double babe stints that are fast seeing the ability to captivate the viewer and entice the caller whittled away to virtually zero Rolleyes.
An increase in call cost bladewave.
A regular intrusion of daytime extension into nightshow hours which NO other channel is doing Rolleyes.
A patently obvious pecking order bladewave.
A situation where virtually all S66 nightshows are trumped by the naughty hours of one babe i.e Mikaela Witt.
How is it that Mikaela can achieve more in 1 hour than the nightshow babes can in 7.5?
A failed S66 USA venture Rolleyes. I don't care what anyone says. It failed. Had it succeeded it would have stood the test of time. It didn't. FAIL!!
A reduction from 4 channels to two bladewave.
A loss of a ridiculous number of top quality babes mainly to BS.
No coincidence that barring one exception the performances of all that moved to BS have seen an upturn in performance quality imo.
I could go on and on and remorselessly and relentlessly on lampooning the state of this once great channel in its heyday as Elite TV. It was Elite in every sense.
It had top quality stints over and over from babe after babe in imaginative sets with good lighting.
Intimacy, sexual stimulation, variety and babes who wanted to put on a show with no precondition attached.
All of that seems like many moons ago.

S66 has not merely been overtaken by BS
It has been chewed up, spat on and roundly smashed to bits.
BS can rightly laugh heartily at S66 and their one competence.
That of shooting themselves in the foot.
S66 has seen itself utterly humiliated by a comparatively well oiled machine at BS Towers.
I use the word comparatively for a reason namely that BS is not perfect. Far from it in fact.
But the two things BS have succeeded with are the most important things.

1. Quality of sexual visual stimulation.
Some of the slow and erotic variety.
Some of the more high energy high agility variety.
Some even of the all out thrill a minute variety.

2. Atttitude
Positive and horny.
Giving indications that they want to put on a show.
Indicating they listen to what punters want and respond accordingly to correct some wrongs.
Sign quality babe after quality babe and let them do their stuff while equalizing the amount and quality of airtime thereby reducing any suspicion of pecking orders gone too far.

Where BS have learnt lessons and moved forwards despite the absence of Dutch licence based strength shows, S66 have given some of their most popular babes and best performers pitifully little time or quality of opportunity to shine.
Both the ones that remain and one in particular that has long since left. I speak of course of Jess West.

S66 in virtually every sense have made their primary function turn to nothing more than create a desire on mass to switch over to another channel.

S66 are the epitomy of couldn't care less.
The epitomy of bone idle, lazy and can't be arsed.
The epitomy of screw every penny out of as many gullable suckers as possible with no attempt to even try to provide a quality visual product.

Well S66 you have gone too far and not far enough both at the same time. Too far in your inability to learn from your mistakes and not far enough in giving your babes the best opportunity to shine. It is despicable and deplorable and you should feel nothing but shame.

(This post was last modified: 27-11-2015 22:23 by Snooks.)
26-11-2015 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I think there's probably a direct correlation between BS having a clock on a wall and their ability to start a 10pm show at 10pm.

Maybe S66 should consider remedying their regular failure to start a 10pm show at 10pm by finding a clock from somewhere. Butterflies just aren't the same. The way some of their night shows go, it's a wonder they don't turn back into caterpillars.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-11-2015 22:58
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(26-11-2015 17:56 )snookered147 Wrote:  My prediction: Jessie will get a solo stint - Hooray Smile.
But will probably be on a bed set for most of the night - Booooo Rolleyes Sad.

Kandi will be stuck on yet another double babe stint all night, this time with Ella. Booooooooooooooooo.
annoyedannoyedannoyed

I want solo Kandi Heart.
I love solo Kandi Heart.

But all I will get is double babe stint Kandi Huh.

*snookered sobs like a baby and throws toys from pram annoyed

Double babe stints suck whoever is involved, IMO. bladewave Sad

I want solo Kandi AND solo Ella, but not much chance of that! Sad

With only two channels, the third babe should step in when one of the on-air babes goes on a break, and so on through the night - it's not 'rocket science'! Huh bladewave

Of course, we know why they have adopted nightly DBS - supposedly maximum returns, with the least amount of effort! Sad bladewave
26-11-2015 23:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Sadly snookered, you realise all at S66 Towers read your summary & are having a good chuckle. Do they care about losing your custom and getting it back? Or luring custom from the competition. Nope they've got their regulars to keep them afloat without having to lift a finger. And maybe juice them just that little more to compensate.
26-11-2015 23:22

^ Yep, they've been at nightly DBS for a while now, so, presumably, sufficient money must still be coming in, and that's all the matters, so little or no chance of any improvement... Sad
26-11-2015 23:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-11-2015 23:22 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Sadly snookered, you realise all at S66 Towers read your summary & are having a good chuckle. Do they care about losing your custom and getting it back? Or luring custom from the competition. Nope they've got their regulars to keep them afloat without having to lift a finger. And maybe juice them just that little more to compensate.

Yes I realize that Kerr.
I know they don't give a f#ck.
But hey I can just laugh back at them safe in the knowledge they have lost most of the best babes they ever had to Babestation.
And I can watch them on errrrrrr......... Babestation WinkBounce.
Good innit? WinkBig Grin

26-11-2015 23:29
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(26-11-2015 23:22 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Sadly snookered, you realise all at S66 Towers read your summary & are having a good chuckle. Do they care about losing your custom and getting it back? Or luring custom from the competition. Nope they've got their regulars to keep them afloat without having to lift a finger. And maybe juice them just that little more to compensate.

Completely agree. If you see some of the gifts/money that is gifted/rinsed by some of the 'babes' on s66 U have to imagine these men are on the phone to them for most of their shifts... easy money for the girl and S66. I mean we know a guy gave Lucy Zara a car... pretty obvious he must ring her a hell of alot, which would explain why she is never in a 2 for 1.

I hate injustice and liars
26-11-2015 23:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I'm just off to buy a mansion for one of the babes.
Shan't be long Big Grin Big Laugh.

(This post was last modified: 27-11-2015 08:09 by Snooks.)
26-11-2015 23:38

[Image: image-8900_56578CA2.jpg]

DBS annoyed Sad

If only there was some way of having two babes, but on separate channels... Nope, can't think how that might be achieved... bladewave

Rolleyes
26-11-2015 23:54
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Ella would look so good, the best in fact, if she was on a nice sofa in her house watching tv... and not fucking on it.

I hate injustice and liars
26-11-2015 23:59