Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
As we all know the focus of S66 is not on night shows, it's dayshows and tease shows. The nighttime part of the babeshow equation they seem content to just leave as generally rubbish.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-11-2015 14:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

(05-11-2015 16:21 )winsaw Wrote:  if i am honest i was underwhelmed by Hannah's return, don't get me wrong is is pretty and can see why people like her but she is never going to rip up any trees on nights,
she will just do a solid show by a pretty girl which is something i can see on most channels on most nights,
if a channel is going to bring a girl back i think it should be someone who gives them something different not moer of the same

I have 5 recordings of Hannah on my sky box showing her giving multiple pussy flashes on s66. Unfortunately, I cannot upload any to here as I have no idea how to copy them off my sky box, even if it is possible.

My point is that, in that respect, she was very different from other s66 performers and I therefore welcome her back and hope for more of the same in future.Tongue
06-11-2015 14:40
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Clare Richards is on the rota for tonight it's well Happy kaomoji: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
06-11-2015 21:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

No doubt be stuck on a double babe stint with Ella though.
Dammit I hate double babe stints Sad.

06-11-2015 21:31
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Paige and Victoria were both very mediocre, in my opinion, last night. Alot of the S66 girls seem to be catching the LAZYITIS bug on the night show's. They want to move as little as possible.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
06-11-2015 22:46
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I suppose Evelyn is okay as a daytime girl, but I don't understand why they would put her on between 9pm-10pm, when it is obvious she has no interest in doing a tease hour. Why didn't they put Clare on an hour early, she would do an incredible tease hour.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-11-2015 22:46
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

However, the 2-4-1 shows will continue because - evidently- at the moment they can only afford three channels on sky. on the other hand, they can't fire some girls, because each of them brings the calls/money, so this choice would be counterproductive.
so this is, i think, the only possible compromise....unfortunately...
However, lately the solo- shows are more frequent. and a few nights ago they attempted to split the screen, putting 2 girls on different sets....yeah, it was an eyesore, but I think it's the best solution for the girls, considered that these 2-4-1 shows cannot be avoided

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
07-11-2015 00:53
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Jesus, just switched on to S66 (on midnight) to see a dayshow going on by Ella & Claire Shy

My bad, at least Clare just pulled her boobs out her bra, no back in, come again back out again. Steady on Clare, S66 will get fined for nip slipping laugh
07-11-2015 01:21
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

yeah, a lame night so far

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
07-11-2015 01:30
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2015 01:21 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Jesus, just switched on to S66 (on midnight) to see a dayshow going on by Ella & Claire Shy

My bad, at least Clare just pulled her boobs out her bra, no back in, come again back out again. Steady on Clare, S66 will get fined for nip slipping laugh

^Of course the S66 FANBOYS will be here soon saying their performances were great so prepare yourself.Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnSY6WYlvpxihMOXEEOjH...TB-t5kmW8C]

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

— Henry Kissinger

07-11-2015 01:34