Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-11-2015 23:30 )LondonBoy Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 23:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Presume you're joking here tractor? saying you haven't seen Hannah before. If not no Hannah isn't new. She's just had a break from the babeshows.

Not everyone spends their life watching the babeshows and commenting on this forum you know.

no need to turn this into another snipe/dig/attack on me. grow up

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2015 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Abolish double babe stints.
Abolish them now.
Fail Rolleyes
Epic fail Rolleyes.

05-11-2015 03:17
Bank$ Offline
Qūeen Şlayər

It has been great seeing the return of hannah tonight the channel has needed this was beginning to loose faith.

Performers ¤ Hannah Martin, Lacey Lorenzo, Preeti Young, Madison Rose, Nicole Snow, Lily Rose, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole & Ruby Summers.
Wrestlers ¤ Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Gail Kim, Bayley, Maria Kannelis, Taeler Hendrix, Asuka, Ember Moon & Peyton Royce.
Mark For ¤ Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Naito, Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Sami Zayn, Nakamura, Roderick Strong & Kota Ibushi.
Sàsha Worldwide & Ɓanks Ćlųb Member / 4x Womens Champion / PM For HQ GIFs / The Wrestling Babes Thread.
Mega Threads ¤ Little Miss Bliss (Alexa Bliss) & The Legit Boss (Sasha Banks) & The Aussie Asset (Peyton Royce).

05-11-2015 03:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

But its true Rammy from the way you reply to people you think you are the worlds expert on babeshows and all the babes. maybe you should spend some time away from the shows and smell the flowers and live Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

some of your replys can be quite condesending as well or is it me just misreading them

Not trying to insult you just saying you can come across as a pompus know it all Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 08:48 by HannahsPet.)
05-11-2015 08:47
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

There are a few girls I would be almost happy to see return, but Hannah isn't one of them.
It's easy to say you'd like girl A or girl B to return, I've done it myself. But honestly, should we really be looking to go through the same tired cycle of girls yet again?
It's just so fucking dull, I'm sorry but it is.
05-11-2015 09:37
Private Eyes Offline
Anastasia Harris Fan

First time I have seen Hannah on nights and must say was not a bad show.

Eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves.

Anastasia Harris, Clare Richards, Paige Phillips, Paige Green,
05-11-2015 09:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-11-2015 08:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  But its true Rammy from the way you reply to people you think you are the worlds expert on babeshows and all the babes. maybe you should spend some time away from the shows and smell the flowers and live Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

some of your replys can be quite condesending as well or is it me just misreading them

Not trying to insult you just saying you can come across as a pompus know it all Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I've been called lots of things in my live but that's a first being called a pompous know it all laugh

I do spend lots of time not watching the shows doing various things ranging from going to an autism centre to watching ice hockey in Wales (Manchester Phoenix are playing in Deeside, North Wales this season) I don't intend to be condescending in my posts, just offer my opinions & comments on what people have said. When I said grow up to Londonboy, I said it as it's not the first time he's had a dig at me.

I mainly watch the nightshows and only watch the dayshows if there is a babe I like on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 12:51 by Rammyrascal.)
05-11-2015 10:53
Meccool Offline
Senior Poster

What a show by Hannah! Does anyone know if she will be back on screen again?bladewave
05-11-2015 14:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

if i am honest i was underwhelmed by Hannah's return, don't get me wrong is is pretty and can see why people like her but she is never going to rip up any trees on nights,
she will just do a solid show by a pretty girl which is something i can see on most channels on most nights,
if a channel is going to bring a girl back i think it should be someone who gives them something different not moer of the same

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-11-2015 16:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

seems s66 are sponsoring one of the awards at the Paul Raymond Awards tonight from looking at Jamie's (Mr_S66) twitter. Girl Of The Year Award. wonder if as part of the sponsorship s66 will get the babe of the year winner on s66?

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2015 16:52