Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-10-2015 11:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 07:15 )teewee Wrote:  Perhaps bullying was a poor choice of word. It was the only one I could think of at the time.

Fair enough, not a problem. I've moved on from our debate last night. Looking at the current schedule for tonight, think there will be the usual comments regarding 241's Big Grin as 4 babes on tonight

yeah...4 girls, among the best performers... and each of them needs to be alone to perform properly bladewave waste of talent, if u ask me. anyway...How is it possible that Jennifer Jade isn't on solo tonight ? the schedule must be wrong! I have a feeling that it will be modified

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
30-10-2015 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

30-10-2015 12:30
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Colliding with the Rambot over S66.
I thought the white stallion was dead.

Apparently not.
30-10-2015 13:43
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Schedule tonight looks weird. 4 girls on, not uncommon you say, but as one of 'em is Jennifer "I won't share with anyone " Jade that means there will be 3 girls together on the other channel. I shan't be watching but hope for their sake they've got a bigger bed/desk. annoyed
30-10-2015 14:56
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2015 07:15 )teewee Wrote:  Perhaps bullying was a poor choice of word. It was the only one I could think of at the time.

Fair enough, not a problem. I've moved on from our debate last night. Looking at the current schedule for tonight, think there will be the usual comments regarding 241's Big Grin as 4 babes on tonight

(30-10-2015 14:56 )SteveHG Wrote:  Schedule tonight looks weird. 4 girls on, not uncommon you say, but as one of 'em is Jennifer "I won't share with anyone " Jade that means there will be 3 girls together on the other channel. I shan't be watching but hope for their sake they've got a bigger bed/desk. annoyed

^If SteveHG is correct about 3 girls on one channel, then Rammy the oracle of S66, will have got it wrong on something concerning matters S66.
laughshockedshockedshockedshocked:laugh
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
30-10-2015 15:13
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

no, tonight will be jennifer jade in one set, and clare/victoria in the other....at least, sophia lares said -on her twitter- that she will be on tv from 12 to 7 p.m....well, clare and victoria on the same set is a waste anyway (for both girls)

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
30-10-2015 15:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2015 07:15 )teewee Wrote:  

I haven't moved on, S66 is still shit and i don't care if im saying the same old thing over and over again, i don't come on this forum just to lurk and praise the babes and i do praise the babes a lot as it goes

The babeshows are not just about quality of shows, its about quality of babes and S66 are seriously lacking in that department, im not a big fan of Georgie Darby but why couldn't S66 tempt her to sign for them, she's better than most on the S66 roster, most of the top babes went to Xpanded or Storm after Sin tv went bust, what's going wrong at S66?
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2015 16:34 by Joey 27.)
30-10-2015 16:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

You've not read Sophia Lares's tweet properly manuel. Sophia said she is on s66 days tomorrow 12 noon till 7pm

https://twitter.com/sophialares/status/6...4123840512

So tonight's lineup is probably going to be Jennifer Jade, Clare Richards & Victoria Roberts with Jennifer solo on 1 channel & Clare paired up with Victoria on the other s66 channel. Sophia will be taken off the schedule

Joey all I'm going to say in response to your post is that I completely disagree s66 is lacking in quality nightbabes. They've got Clare Richards who won the forum ultimate babe 2yrs out of the past 3yrs, Victoria Roberts who i think is the all time best nightbabe ever to have been on the nightshows, Sophia Lares, Kandi Kay, Lola Knight, Kerrie-Lee (who is the best nightbabe currently on the shows) Amy Rose, Stella Cox, Paige Turnah & Michelle Thorne. They do need to add babes to cope with any cancellations, illness or holidays, but overall the current s66 night roster is very good.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2015 16:49 by Rammyrascal.)
30-10-2015 16:49
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^If i said the BS roster is poor you'd probably agree though, but they have Madison Rose, Sophie Hart, Jenna Hoskins, Danni Harwood, Lucy Summers, Ashley Emma, Olviia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin, Cali Garcia, im not even a fan of Mica, Lori, Ameila and Preeti but they are still better than most on S66

S66 only have Kandi Kay and Claire Richards albeit she doesn't do it for me but i'd still class her as model standard, as for Kerrie Lee i admit she is a very good performer so she probably deserves a place on S66 but she's no Yasmine James or Tommie Jo is she, the rest are average looking at best and to make it worse they are dull performers which is why i was pissed off last night

S66 need to sign up night girls of the caliber of Cara Brett, Macy Leigh, Teejay Walker, Mikeala Witt, Louisa Fox, Caitlyn Wynters and Stacey Robyn but obviously they need to be good performers aswell

Yes i know its all about opinions, technically its not a fact Messi and Ronaldo are better players than Wayne Rooney and Harry Kane its just an opinion, technically its not a fact Tori Lee is better looking than Paige Turnah or Michelle Thorne its just my opinion, only call stats are factsSmile
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2015 17:51 by Joey 27.)
30-10-2015 17:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

well this sux... mikki b was on schedule for a night show tomorrow (Halloween). i just checked shes no-longer listed.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-10-2015 19:03