Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

the_zooter Offline
Junior Poster

RE: EliteTV Online Rep here - How can I help x
If you could get precious on, I promise I will call every single night! You would make my year (not just my day!)
02-04-2009 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lawndogs78 Offline
Banned

yes if you can get precious back from wherevr she now is then that would be a real statement of intent as would poaching victoria.

same girls, same shit, different night
02-04-2009 19:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: elite tv ?
I recommend having the number on screen more often 'cause I've been waiting for about 10 minutes to call Natalie Heck!
02-04-2009 21:14
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: elite tv ?
Girls that move around and when you phone them at least appear to enjoy what they do for their caller's sake.That's why I couldn't get excited about Holly James for instance who actually admitted to me in call that she didn't know why she did it(the money maybe??)And point blank refused to do anything.Complete turn off.

To be fair the girls that lead the way in the interaction stakes are Victoria,Lolly,Emily,Ana who always put on a show.Webwise Twinkle,Harmony,Cherry & Jada.

At the end of the day the above mentioned know that the guys on the other end of the phone are shelling out £1.50 per minute which probably entitles them to some VFM from the babes concerned.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-04-2009 21:22
Dreamlander Offline

I have to be honest and say at the moment it looks like Bang Babes 4.Now,I'm not a fan of Bang Babes so I will probably not be a fan of this channel because I don't like USA style glamour girls.Your production values,picture quality and above all,on time scheduling means you are off to a great start.I just worry that you have no real signature yet and are pitching yourselves up against three very similar,well established and popular channels in Bang Babes.I know it's early days but as soon as you can offer something different to Bang Babes the better it will be for you.Employing some of the more popular girls from Bang babes will help in the short term but will not help to establish a unique identity.I wish you well and I think to be this clued up from the off means you will adapt and improve with or without our input but it's nice to be asked! Smile
By the way,you have no onscreen graphics at the moment,is that intentional,like a warm up for the callers?

Dreamlander
02-04-2009 21:27
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Couldn't say it any better myself. Smile Well, I could, but I can't be arsed! Wink

If you didn't know this channel was completely separate from BangBabes, then I reckon most folks would simply assume this was just another BangBabes channel. Sad
02-04-2009 21:36
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Turn the bloody lights on! It looks good but can hardly make it out
02-04-2009 22:45
rover Offline

perana68 Wrote:Turn the bloody lights on! It looks good but can hardly make it out
l have to agree Normal Norm you need more lighting.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
02-04-2009 23:20
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

rover Wrote:
perana68 Wrote:Turn the bloody lights on! It looks good but can hardly make it out
l have to agree Normal Norm you need more lighting.

I have to agree the lighting needs sorting, so does the camera man, he's either had a drink or needs one.

I don't know what people think of the stairs!

I think Natalie has been a breath of fresh air but you were quick to tame her, shame as I thought the channel was heading in the right direction.
02-04-2009 23:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The Lights? Need to replace the 40w bulb with a 60w I reckon. Tongue

The Stairs? Pointless in my opinion.

The Cameraman? He's either pissed, or he's knocking one out. Big Grin
02-04-2009 23:47